Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't use Bridge and copy/move files at the same time

I am transferring files off of my computer to a hard drive, and Bridge will not let me use the program while the files are copying/moving. While the copy progress screen is up I can't click on any folders or even scroll. This is a huge bug for me!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BUG- FIX RELEASED  ·  1 comment  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fullscreen mode is not optimized for 14" Macbook Pro with Notch

The 14" Macbook Pro has a notch at the top of the screen, which interferes with images viewed in fullscreen in Adobe Bridge.

Bridge must be refactored to detect the notch, and adjust the view accordingly like Photoshop now does when in fullscreen view where the entire image sits below the notch, and the top menu bar area turns completely black.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bridge 12 (2021) scrolling is terrible everywhere

Scrolling in the folder window doesn't work correctly.
    Scrolls 13x too fast.

Scrolling in the content window looks like you're scrolling backwards because again, smooth scrolling has not been programmed into this application yet.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bridge 2022 stops working

I do not use Bridge as I do most of my work in Lightroom Classic. However, I am experimenting with HDR and remembered that you could process collections via Bridge in Photoshop - it is a bit tedious having to do repeated HDR processing in Lightroom. Unfortunately when I start Bridge it just hangs after a short while and I can't do anything with it. Tried Uninstalling and reinstalling but no use. Using Windows 11 and latest version of Bridge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Load Files into Photoshop Layers fails midway

Quite often, loading files into layers fails partway through the selected files. In Photoshop, the successful layers are displayed but at the bottom of the Layers panel an empty 'Loading...' layer remains. The Windows task manager performance tab shows no disk activity. Seems to work for just 2 selected files, but fails randomly for more. It also seems to work if I select the files one-at-a-time, in sequence, but fails if a stack is selected or if first file selected and Shift+Click to select a contiguous range. Seems Bridge loses track ...

Bridge 11 and 11.1

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bridge crashes when switching between local and network drives

Running Bridge version 11.0.2 and Mac OS Big Sur. Bridge locks up and crashes when switching from a local drive to a network drive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add a Tool i Bridge for preparing 100% previews in local cache

As for now the CPU is loaded 100% when generating thumbnails/previews/100% prevews in cache.
    A lot of people report the same problem!
    Please speed up the the process that makes 100% previews in cache.
    As it will probably not be speedy even after that, please provide a tool for preparing 100% previews in local cache on scratch SSD drive (no copy in photo folder (useless for single users) - at least it should be an option).
    It should be possible to select preview generation for af folder and optionally selected or all subfolders.
    When the proposed tool becomes available it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CACHE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Win 10, Bridge 11.0.2.123 Inconsistent Subfolder Search behaviour

There are two options to search for content: The Search Box in the Header for simple Searches and the Advanced Search. The latter works perfectly fine in terms of Subfolders. Checking the "Include All Subfolders" box will retrieve results from lower in hierarchy folders too. Unchecking the box will limit the Search to just the current folder.

The simpler Search box in the Header has two malfunctions:

1) The Search Box in the Header ignores the latest state of the Checkbox "Include All Subfolders" from the Advanced Search. Its searches will always retrieve results from the current folder and of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Crop tool in Camera Raw no longer working (5-23-21)

I have always cropped my images in camera raw, but it no longer works. With a raw image open in camera raw, if I click on the crop tool icon in the upper right side of the screen, handles appear on the corners and mid point of the image. But when I try to click and drag one of the handles inward to crop the image, a box appears in the middle of the screen, and the image zooms to 100% size. There is no way to use this tool anymore. I have tried for several hours to find a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bridge Photo Downloader does not retain settings

Photo Downloader goes to the default settings and new settings (including copyright) have to be put in every time it is used.I attach information about the version of Bridge and the OS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Editing metadata in PDF crashes Bridge

When trying to change a keyword in a PDF, Bridge goes to 100 % CPU and eventually crashes. Have tested on both M1 and Intel CPU. Version 11.0.2.123

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Bridge Get Photos from Camera stalls forever when trying to change target folder

Changing the target download folder (folder to which images will download) in Get Photos from Camera dialog is impossible or takes a ridiculously long time. It seems to have this problem after the first images from an SD card are downloaded. After the first download, changing the target folder is nearly impossible.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. File info crashes Bridge while editing multiple files

This feature has been working perfectly for years and years. And now it does not matter whether it's jpgs, raw-files or other, Bridge just disappears.

PLEASE FIX THIS. It's annoying and slows the workflow considerably.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bridge Batch Rename Bug

The batch rename function is failing to rename any files that have been previewed in Bridge.
    So when trying to batch rename all the files in a given folder, the first one tends to fail as it's auto started a preview, and now Windows 10 is considering that file to be in use / protected from having changes made to it.
    Infact, I can't manually rename the file in Windows either, until I shut bridge down to releasse it from that protection, allowing for changes to be made to the file.
    It's a real annoyance as I'm doing batch renames…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Poor display scaling on QHD Displays

I run several QHD (2560 x 1440 px) monitors, two 25 inch and one Cintiq 27 pen display. There's no way to display Bridge well with the options given in Preferences. The largest scale in 100% is way too small, automatic seems not to do anything and at 200 and largest font everyhing is gigantic.

Usability is seriously hampered, as tools like batch renaming are extremely small. Generally, the GUI displays a questionable hierarchy of font sizes. Address bar font larger than Main menu, Search field text very small, Thumbnail Tooltipps on Hover even ridiculously small (maybe 6 px). This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Poor display scaling on QHD Displays

I run several QHD (2560 x 1440 px) monitors, two 25 inch and one Cintiq 27 pen display. There's no way to display Bridge well with the options given in Preferences. The largest scale in 100% is way too small, automatic seems not to do anything and at 200 and largest font everyhing is gigantic.

Usability is seriously hampered, as tools like batch renaming are extremely small. Generally, the GUI displays a questionable hierarchy of font sizes. Address bar font larger than Main menu, Search field text very small, Thumnail Tooltipps on Hover even ridiculously small (maybe 6 px). This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Metadata Templates incorrectly groups keywords together

In Bridge 11.0.1, on a Windows 10 Pc, if I try to add 2 of more keywords in a metadata template, separated by a ; , they will become grouped, and enclosed in quotes: "keyword1; keyword2" instead of keyword1 ; keyword2

It seems that Bridge does not interpret the semi column, even if the keywords are in a file, and loaded in the template from an existing file.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Adobe Camera RAW 13.1 is so unbelievably slow, can't work at all!

On MacOS Big Sur v.11.2.1
    MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, mid-2015)
    Processor: 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
    Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2 GB

Since updating to the latest version of Bridge and Camera RAW, I have barely been able to work at all on adjusting images, and before I was able to adjust tons of images at once in Camera RAW. There is definitely something wrong with how this update was rolled out, because it just keeps eating up memory exponentially more and more, until the whole system becomes bogged down. I've tried…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Enable stationary image for non-mirrored cropping in ACR

I would like to be able to crop without the image moving - like happens when I press "Alt/Option" whilst cropping, except without the crop being mirrored/locked to both edges moving.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base