Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bridge Showing Mass Duplicate Files

Since the new 2020 Bridge update, occasionally a folder will show nothing but duplicates of a random file rather than the actual contents of the folder. Screenshots attached.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bridge 2020 - Scrolling is JUMPY

Loving that Bridge is getting some attention now. Looks like some nice improvements were made. HOWEVER.

Scrolling with a magic mouse in the folder panel is WAY too fast.
    158px per tick!

Can we please have some acknowledgement here?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. full screen preview after pressing spacebar is totally unusable due to a major glitch, looks like screen is broken as the image displayed

just fix the fucking thing please, about to change to Lightroom permanently as this is tasking far too long to get sorted

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Preview in Bridge has more exposure and less color in Preview than thumbnail or when opened in Camera Raw Editor

Bridge 2020
    After opening an image in Camera Raw Editor from Bridge, making corrections and clicking Done the Thumbnail updates to the corrections. The Preview in Bridge does not do so completely and is more exposed and seems to have a green color cast.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Library Panel does not recognize that I'm logged in ...

In Bridge, items in my Library are not displayed, and there's a message that I need to be logged in. However, the Help menu shows me logged in. If I log out and log in again, the Library panel displays items correctly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

BUG- WE HAVE THIS  ·  3 comments  ·  LIBRARY PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Very low resolution thumbnails for InDesign documents, Illustrator and pdfs files

The thumbnails of InDesign documents, Illustrator files and pdfs have very low resolution! So the problem rises in files with few centimeters width and height.

http://prntscr.com/psjtp2

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. receive a message, camera raw editing is not enabled. Camera editing requires that a qualifying product has been licensed.

receive a message,
    camera raw editing is not enabled.

Camera editing requires that a qualifying product has been licensed.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. app.document.chooseMenuItem(); will not work in an onClick() function

This fault was reported 7 years ago but still not fixed.
    https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/bridge_choosemenuitem_command_does_not_work_in_an_onclick_function

Same example...

target bridge

var w = new Window('dialog');
    w.bu1 = w.add('button',undefined,'Info');
    w.bu1.preferredSize=[60,30];
    w.bu2 = w.add('button',undefined,'Cancel');
    w.bu2.preferredSize=[60,30];
    //this will work here
    app.document.chooseMenuItem("mondo/command/about");
    w.bu1.onClick=function(){
    //Will not work here, this applies to all chooseMenuItem commands.
    app.document.chooseMenuItem("mondo/command/about");
    alert("Command given to show about");
    }
    w.show();

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  SCRIPTING  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Rating (star) assignment with one click

It would be great if you could assign a star rating to a photo with one click on the star under the image. Right now if you click on a star for a photo not already selected, it highlights (making you think you are assigning a rating), but doesn't stick. You must make sure the photo is selected first before clicking on the rating.

I would suggest either not highlighting the stars when you hover or click on an unselected photo (this is confusing), or allow you to implicitly select a photo when you click on a star.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Automatic stacking of raw and jpg versions of same image

My camera can has a RAW+JPG mode where both formats of an image are generated. It would be great if Bridge would automatically create a two image stack of these, so that when deleting images, I can get rid of (or save or move) both at the same time. I think Apple's Photos app does something like this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  STACK- AUTO STACK  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 4K Monitor performance extremely slow

10.14.4 on 12 core Mac Pro with 48 GB RAM and M.2 HD. 4K monitor and 2K monitor connected to Radeon RX 580 8 GB. Bridge running on 2K monitor behaves as expected. Bridge window moved to 4K monitor and not rebooting Bridge is stunningly slow., taking moments to select after clicking a thumbnail, and scrolling is unbearable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. stacks and auto-stack panorama/hdr

1/ after having stacked photo's manually I exit bridge. when opening bridge again, all my stacks have disappaered

2/ when i try to autostack images bridge comes back with: "image is missing preview data: filename" and this as many times as I have selected photos

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  STACK- AUTO STACK  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Labels on jpeg

Labels don't work on jpeg ,raw(nef) but they do work on psd files ?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The operation could not be completed

I installed the latest version of Bridge CC 2018 after I reformatted my computer to install Mojave fresh and I've been getting constant "The operation could not be completed" errors. As a test, I thought the maybe the new CC 2019 version would run better on Mojave, but I'm getting the same error constantly to where I have to leave it closed most of the time to get any work done because my computer keeps beeping and jumping the dock icon every time the error pops up.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Filename/Folder titles wrap akwardly

Names in 2019 Bridge CC wrap at text limit, not by words and spaces.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

NOT A BUG  ·  0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Not able to change 5 star rating to zero stars in one click.

Until the last major update of Adobe Bridge CC, it was possible to change a batch of images from for example 5 stars to zero stars.

Now it takes much more time, because "zero stars" is "hidden" behind the one star rating that has to be clicked twice (one for 1 star, two clicks for no stars at all).

That sounds like a small nuisance, but I deal with hundreds of high-res images that needs star ratings changed. Depending on the processor power and file size, it takes more than a minute to batch-change all images to one star, that…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "Open Files Photoshop Layers" is not working anymore in CC 2019

"Open Files Photoshop Layers" is not working anymore in CC 2019
    it only opens one file.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. bad changes for Bridge 2019 - many errors -

Bridge 2019 has worsened the classification mode. With the mouser it is almost impossible to be able to go back in a classification, or rather, leave a picture without stars.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    NEED MORE INFO  ·  Abhishek Seth responded

Request you to provide more details of your workflow . This will help us share a resolution.

19. can't open files directly from Bridge

From Bridge, if I try to open an image by double-clicking or hitting <return> I get the following: Previous versions of Photoshop and Bridge worked fine together - doesn't anyone test these releases in the real world before turning them loose?

Could not complete your request because the file is locked, you do not have necessary access permissions, or another program is using the file. Use the ‘Get Info’ command in the Finder to ensure the file is unlocked and you have permission to access the file. If the problem persists, save the document to a different file or duplicate…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    NEED MORE INFO  ·  Abhishek Seth responded

Please let us know if you are facing this issue for multiple file formats or only select few files

20. Constantly checks web

Every time I launch Bridge (and, it seems, other Adobe CC apps) I get a smallish white dialog box with no information other than a circular blue progress indicator. My guess is that it is checking that it is a registered app.
    I was under the impression that it only checked once every couple of months, but this happens with every launch.
    In addition my Internet was down the other day and I was unable to launch Adobe apps as a result. This means that I must always be connected to the web to use my Adobe CC apps. This…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 38 39
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base