Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1067 results found

1. Restore multiple windows!

Bridge 2023 was installed today, and at first, I was pleased with the new multiple tabs idea, but it doesn't work for my workflow. I have up to six instances of Bridge open at any one time, across two monitors, to compare the contents of folders in a relatively complex version control process. So, I closed the extra tabs and went to open my new windows and was stunned to find I no longer could.

This is a really major headache for me. I'm currently feeling quite sick at the thought of how much this has upset my workflow. Undocking…

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

2. incorrect gps data

GPS data in Bridge differs from Lightroom. Please check it yourseves. Lightroom is pinpoint and Bridge off by hundreds of kilometres--40,36.89N, 14,34.00E Bridge)40°36'53" N 14°34'0" E same image

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restore the multiple windows options

In this updated V13 of Adobe Bridge, we are not able to have multiple windows. This is really needed when working on multiple projects. It is very difficult without that.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

4. Direct preview of folders and subfolders

My idea is as follows: I want Adobe to introduce a feature that will allow you to preview folders and subfolders (whatever they are) with files only after clicking the cursor on the main folder containing the subfolders, so that the file from the last subfolder is visible in the preview window, so as it happened in Picasso 3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bridge

Not possible to "open New Window" on Bridge 2023

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

6. >Bring back " Open New window" For god sake!!!!

Bring back New window to Bridge!!!

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

7. Please reinstate "new window" dropdown in "file " in 2023

in 2022 Bridge one can go to : file, drop down to : new window

So simple, so easy for my wedding editing workflow. "Content pages" may be fine, but a huge amount of work when dealing with upwards to 1200 images all categorized in sub-folders. PLEASE It is so easy to have two main windows open... Far too complicated to explain further. CALL ME!
    Reinstalled 2022 just now 2023 is out for the time being

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

8. Menu Bar is white even in Dark mode now! Version 14.0.0.102

Please. Let Dark Mode be all dark. The searing pain of bright white needs to go.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. RESTORE NEW WINDOWS...

I know this was said already, but I can't stress this enough. New windows are necessary for my workflow. The multiple tabs don't cut it. I need to be able to do different processes in different windows. Even copying files to bridge now takes up the entire program, and I can't go through other files to label while that process is happening. New windows has to be restored. Ctl+N. PLEASE!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

10. Bring Multiple window and tab shortcut back

Opening new windows and navigate through them it's crucial for busy workflows! or if you want to keep it into tabs, fine (even though not ideal) but at least give us the option of navigate via tab shortcut through them. We hate clicking each and every thing!
    Interface it's either too dark or two bright...or a mixed of the two! please revert back!
    Double clicking on folders does not work all the time, instead of opening the folder you end up renaming it, so annoying.
    Preview does not show always appropriate colour, it seems like it can't read the colour…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

11. Please put color temp and exposure on the same panel!!!

The new Camera Raw 16 includes a terrible layout, separating out exposure and color temp. They go hand-in-hand!

Now when I'm finishing photos and I want to adjust color temp, I can't see if I have modified exposure (or any other lighting parameters.)

Please bring back the old layout for those two. It's crucial to see exposure and color temp at the same time. Color temp and exposure doesn't respond linearly -- so if I'm adjusting exposure I want to know my color temp, and vice versa.

Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE would you restore the 'open in a new window' facility. I am deeply unimpressed with your new tab system.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE would you restore the 'open in a new window' facility. I am deeply unimpressed with your new tab system.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

13. restore labels shortcuts

I truly love to use labels and ratings WITHOUT the command key, it's easier and more intuitive to manage ratings with one hand... that option was available in past Bridge versions, so why do you take it away?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. open new content tab

Open new content tab "Same as current tab" (or similar) missing in Properties.

So if I click + on this particular tab, I want to have it "duplicated" instead of opening a new computer/home/desktop or pictures folder.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove "Loading" text on top of images (and blur, and flashes)

Every (raw) image that loads in Bridge has an extremely annoying "Loading" and/or "Loading High Quality Preview" dialog ON TOP OF the image for a brief moment when it's first viewed.

Why is there on one complaining about this? It's incredibly annoying! Makes comparing similar shots near impossible.

Please get rid of it. Or if you have to, place it in the title bar or whatever but NOT on the images!

Bridge 8.1 is STILL better! Why can Bridge 8.1 load raw files instantly, without texts, without flashes, without blurs? Just throw new bridge in the trash finally and polish…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bridge still critically unresponsive

Bridsge is still consuming massive CPU cycles when traversing folders, especially new folders or folders with many images. It is ENTIRELY UNRESPONSIVE and unusable for minutes at a time.

You ask people to cheerfully pay the monthly user fees, but you refuse to fix a problem that has been OBVIOUS to your QA folks for years now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. File info

When you right click on a new image and select File Info you can click on Template folder which brings up all your saved templates (showing keywords , titles, etc). You can then select a file number to copy this info to the new file which can save a lot of time and effort. However, to speed up this process further, the list of file numbers/templates needs to be reversed showing the newest file template at the top of the list, not all the way down the bottom. I have numerous file info templates saved and 90% of the time…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please urgently restore multiple windows in Bridge!

Turns out I must have difficulties with short term memory of multiple images when moving files around! I am very visual in my workflow and really need to actually see the window I have moved an image from AND the window I have moved it to, with the names of the Folders etc in each Bridge Window. Whoever designed this New Content Tab arrangement must have a good visual memory...or maybe does not work with multiple images. As an artist/ illustrator I do....and for the life of me I keep getting lost with this new arrangement! Please give us back…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

19. Multiple Windows with keyboard shortcuts

I can't stress enough the importance of being able to use multiple windows in Bridge. I often manage several projects at the same time, and having the ability to toggle between them quickly with keyboard shortcuts (command + `) or closing windows (command + w) when I've wrapped a project is a big part of my workflow. It's so intuitive and such a fundamental way of working in nearly every program, I just don't understand why this ability would be eliminated. I'll be heading back to the last version of Bridge until this is fixed. I'm all about new versions,…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

20. Restore multiple Windows/Instances!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

OMG!! Whomever's idea it was to eliminate having multiple windows is clearly not a retoucher and I dare say, doesn't use Photoshop or Bridge at all... certainly not on a professional level. I'm a photographer and often work on multiple projects at once... I also like to reopen old projects and mess around with old images for fun.

I need to be able to have multiple instances open at once so I can visually keep track of what I'm working on. There will never be a world where multiple content tabs will be more ideal.

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base