Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Updated Camera Raw

The new user interface is not as convenient or easy to use as the previous version. The delete icon is hard to see. Before, after making a crop, choosing the hand icon gave a full screen view of the crop. Now, apparently the user must click done, return to Bridge and then re-enter Camera Raw. Sometimes when trying to change to a different tool, the application will not allow the change; for example, switching from the hand tool to the crop tool.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Camera Raw

Please return to a version similar to the previous one.
    I cannot stand scrolling up and down the right hand side bar.
    I do not like Lightroom for this very reason.
    At least make the panels customisable so I can put then where I want.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Revert to previous interface

How can I revert to the previous interface in Camera RAW?
    The new one stacks all the edit items one above the other, and the panels don't close when a new one is selected. In no time you have a disorganised mess down the the RHS. You have to keep using the slider to get where you want to get to which is slower and inconvenient. Everything gets all cramped up and you have to close the panels yourself, rather than simply switching.

Previously you just clicked with the pen on a facitity (basic, detail colour etc). The panel opened,…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bridge Photo Downloader

Using a Canon EOS 1DX Mk III camera, with Adobe Bridge v10.0.4.157, I am unable to download my images from a Sandisk 64gb CFExpress card via a Sandisk CFExpress card reader to an iMac Pro (macos Catalina) using my usual workflow of Bridge > Bridge Photo Downloader > Get Photos From Camera. The Downloader responds with 'No Device Found'.

I have confirmed the following:

The Adobe Bridge Photo Downloader does not recognise the CFExpress card in the Sandisk CFExpress card reader regardless of whether the card contains .CR3 or .CR2 files. Also, both .CR3 files and .CR2 files on a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Big Sur. Adobe Bridge's full screen review crashes bridge since I updated to Big Sur

Full screen review crashes bridge in Apple's Big Sur update.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  REVIEW MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Scale UI for 4k monitors to 150%ish

Hi there! Just upgraded to 4k screens - super exciting! Then launched lightroom and other adobe software - they look great!
    But somehow I feel Bridge was left out and did not get the beautiful 150%ish scaling factor... I hope it can be added soon because I think it would add a lot of value to many many everyday adobe users!

Here are some screenshots "michaelt6058876" posted on the community page: https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/scaling-not-usable-in-windows-whats-going-on-here/m-p/11528769?page=1

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. .abr

I've heard a few time that a preview of .abr brushes, for photoshop, at the desktop level would be useful to users.

On windows (only), there's abr viewer https://abrviewer.fr.uptodown.com/windows

inside photoshop, there's brusherator by sergey kritskyi https://gumroad.com/kritskiy#iLmZz

I suppose a simple preview, not just the icon, would help users, and having this in Bridge would be logical :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. .jpg and .jpeg file extension inconsistency

Using the Bridge 2020 Export panel to export images as JPEG files produces files with .jpeg extension whereas using the Photoshop Image Processor produces files with .jpg extensions. This is inconsistent behaviour. Could we have the choice of which extesion we would like please?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. camera raw zoom lock

In older version of camera raw when going to next/previous photo the zoom was always set to "fit to screen". Now it stays zoomed in or out across multiple photos, which is annoying (expecially when the crop tool zooms out from itself) and for me personally the old way was better. Probalbly opinion from user to user, therefore option to choose the behavior in this case would be the best.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. unable to use camera raw plugin it is not compatible with this version of bridge

updated everything. camera doesn't work anymore in bridge

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Space bar to show preview of raw files in fullscreen doesn't work at all.

Space bar to show preview of raw files in fullscreen doesn't work at all in Adobe Bridge, at least with Mac OS Big Sur.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Loading Folders in Bridge 2021

It takes a lot of time to load folders.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can't you guys just leave things alone!

I know you keep trying to keep your jobs but can't you just leave things alone. For years I have never had problems with Adobe Bridge. Now it freezes all the time. That Idea about cleaning up cash was a stupid Idea. There lies the problem. By the way when you close Adobe Bridge a bullet comes up asking if you want to clean the cashe is probably the problem. By the way I never clicked OK but it did it on its own. I always X'd out. When you do that it makes your hard drive work much harder.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Exclude Filter / invert filter

There are three things I’ve always wanted to do but never taken time to ask as a proper Feature Request :

I’d love Bridge to be able to invert a filtered view:
    Say I picked all my red labels, with 4 stars and more, mainly squared pictures.
    Now I want ALL the OTHER pictures.
    It means picking NO label + green and blue + ALL other formats.
    I’d love to do that in 1 click, even if that click is under a menu :)
    I’m thinking of the hamburger menu of the filter panel,
    The filter icon on top right…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can You Provide a Classic CR Layout option

Change for the better is always welcome. However If something is working really well why change it? The old addage if it aint broke dont fix it applies. Sure improve performance and address individual tool issues. The need to drive it towards lightroom model - what is the point? I dont use lightroom for the same reasons I'm not enjoying the new CR. Way to complicated ergonomically compared to the old CR and way to fussy in its provision of that complication. Just Sayin

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. adobe Bridge Foto-Downloader

Im Foto-Downloader kann unter Importeinstellungen die Position mit "Durchsuchen" auf einen neuenSpeicherort geändert werden.
    Diese Änderung sollte auch als Standard festgelegt werden können.
    Derzeit muss ich bei jedem neuen Import den Speicherort für die importierten Fotos (über ein Kartenlesegerät) neu festlegen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Cropping in ACR 13.1.0.658

When moving through a batch of images in ACR I really, really, really, want to be able to select an aspect ratio and have it stick until I change it instead of having to repeatedly change it from the undesired default to the one I actually want EVERY SINGLE IMAGE. Before I could do this; now I can't. I already know how to click a mouse; now I just want get some work done.

Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Adobe bridge image flickering

Hi there.
    I am using mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.6 and Adobe Bridge Version 10.1.1.166
    All the time I view images in full screen preview they start blinking/flickering. Its v frustrating.
    Sometimes they don't blink but pretty much every session.

Hope you can help to resolve.

Thanks,
    Yana

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Quick editing of selection

Adobe should add quick picture editing tools for brightness-contrast and etc. while you’re looking through few previews. Just to make it easier to do a tonal correction of selection which should be tonally same

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Custom Metadata Fields and Export

I need a solution that will allow me to customize non-standard metadata fields for video files and allow me to export a combination of those fields as CSV files.

I've used Excel spreadsheets to track my files and I currently I use Airtable. However I don't have direct access to the actual video files or proxies like I would if Bridge allowed me to create my own custom database. I also use multiple other programs to create thumbnails and watermarks.

The reason I use this is for tracking my stock video assets that I produce and upload to various services…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base