Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve Adobe Bridge?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter keyword list as you type in the keyword search box

When Typing a keyword (for example, “Sky”) into the search box at the bottom of the keyword panel (using "contains" as a search parameter), there are probably more than 1 keywords that contain that text string, but the entire list still displays; so if you have a long list, often times the highlighted items are far away from each other in the list and they won’t show up in the panel together. Example: I have several pre-defined keywords in the list... all containing the string “Sky". But I am searching for just "Sky" so I can apply it to a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  KEYWORD PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Search via the Keywords panel

it would be nice, if I could open the keyword panel, twirl down the different topics and keywords and checkmark what I am looking for and have all the footage that contains those keywords show up. This would be much more efficient than typing from 40000 feet in the finder and adding more and more criteria until you get the results you need.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Number of photos associated with a keyword

Lightroom shows the number of photos that contain a keyword along with an arrow that, when clicked, creates a filter and displays the relevant keywords. I would love it if I could do the same thing in Bridge.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Lightroom's Keyboard Shortcuts for Keywords and Filtering Layout/Options

One of the reasons I do not use Lightroom to organize my photos and videos is because when saving metadata to the file, by design, Lightroom changes both the file's creation and modified dates. Because I sort my files by creation date, I mainly use Bridge to browse/search and add metadata to them but miss a lot of the advanced metadata options Lightroom has such as: keyboard shortcuts to add keywords, purge all unused keywords, copy metadata to multiple files, etc.

For filtering in Lightroom, there's a bar that appears at the top that allows users to filter for files…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base