Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

How can we improve Adobe Bridge?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sharpness in full-view preview

Recently we experienced that full screen mode in Bridge is less sharp than the same preview in Irfanview. Any possible reason for that ? Can it be fixed in any way ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Double click to toggle full screen video playback

The full screen is for image only as of today. I suggest the feature for video playback as well. I expect double click the video in the preview pane would do something like toggle full screen, similar to Windows Media Player. But it does nothing as of today.
    To inspect the focus of a video file, a full screen playback is helpful.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Showing Infos permanent in Fullscreen mode

In Fullscreen Mode, Infos like how many stars/rating an Image has, is only displayed if I would set a Rating to an Image.
    It would be very nice if this Info could displayed permanently with a shortcut or a Setting in the Settings window.
    Often I would like to see the Rating in Fullscreen, but it's only possible to see it if I gave a new Rating to an Image, but first I have to look if there already is a Rating, to set it back to the original value after the Rating Infos are displayed.
    That's annoying.
    Thanks a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Full Bridge Window Preview Mode within the Bridge Window only. Similar functionality to Full Screen Mode.

I'd love a keyboard command or toggle command in preferences which enables me to do a full window sized image within the entire bridge window only. Not taking up the entire computer screen. Im aware of the preview window. This is slightly different.

There are times I'm comparing an image or information within an image that I need to transcribe. Doing this would allow me to see the image without having to make it full screen forcing me to try and memorize what i'm trying to transcribe from image to text. Unless I'm unaware of an existing functionality, this would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base