Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

88 results found

1. Menu Bar is white even in Dark mode now! Version 14.0.0.102

Please. Let Dark Mode be all dark. The searing pain of bright white needs to go.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. RESTORE NEW WINDOWS...

I know this was said already, but I can't stress this enough. New windows are necessary for my workflow. The multiple tabs don't cut it. I need to be able to do different processes in different windows. Even copying files to bridge now takes up the entire program, and I can't go through other files to label while that process is happening. New windows has to be restored. Ctl+N. PLEASE!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

3. Bridge still critically unresponsive

Bridsge is still consuming massive CPU cycles when traversing folders, especially new folders or folders with many images. It is ENTIRELY UNRESPONSIVE and unusable for minutes at a time.

You ask people to cheerfully pay the monthly user fees, but you refuse to fix a problem that has been OBVIOUS to your QA folks for years now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Menubar color

The menu bar (File, Edit, .....) is bight white while the rest of the UI is about 30% grey. This must be an oversight.

I am running V 14.0.00102, the new interface.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Drag folder onto Dock in Mac Finder opens a new window

Normally, when an older Bridge version was running, I could drag a folder to the Mac's Dock icon and let it open in Bridge as a (new) window. Nowadays, it replaces the content of the current window, and if there's no window open, it doesn't even create one (like it used to do). Nor can I use the Command-N key to whip up a new window (which might be considered a bug...)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Exclude folders with specific names from "show items from subfolders"

Bridge is great to see thumbnails of all your graphics. However, when developing graphics there are multiple superseded versions. If I want to view all my graphics from a particular project in Bridge, I will get all of the superseded versions as well as the current one. All the superseded INDD and PNG files are in folders called "ss". It would be great if I could exclude any folders that are called "ss", so that assuming everything has been filed correctly, I'd only see one copy of every graphic (the current one).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Text display when renaming a file

When renaming a file in the contents panel, if the rewritten file name is on multiple lines, only the characters entered later are displayed, and the automatically converted characters are not visible and have to be retyped again.

When the rewritten file name becomes long, the text area should be expanded accordingly.

コンテンツパネルでファイル名をリネームする際、書き換えたファイル名が複数行になると、後に入力した文字しか表示されず、自動変換した文字が見えずに再度入力をやり直すことになる。

書き換えたファイル名が長くなった時、テキストエリアを適宜広げてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add Recent Folders List

When Bridge opens, display a list or array of recently opened folders including the full path on hover.
    As a production artist, I organize my projects in folders and I want to open a recent project folder to see the existing files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keyboard shortcuts for content tabs

New Keyboard Shortcut customisation is great but there's a bunch of commands that can't be given shortcuts?

Really need keyboard shortcuts for the commands:
    1) close current content tab
    2) switch to next content tab
    3) switch to previous content tab
    Otherwise they're terrible compared to separate windows (which can at least make use of the OS level shortcuts).

There are others - mostly hidden in various hamburger menus; but if it has a way of doing it with a mouse you should be able to do it with the keyboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. moving files window prevents multi-tasking or moving other files from multiple memory cards at once

Hello, one thing I liked from previous versions is the ability to still browse, move other folders, WHILE moving a folder to another location. I installed the latest version and am really struggling. I went to move a folder and I couldn't click out of the moving files window until it finished 5 minutes later. That's 5 minutes I could have spent moving files off other memory cards. Please bring back the ability to multi task while moving files. This is a big issue for the line of work I do.

"moving files window prevents multi-tasking or moving other files…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

11. "從相機取得相片"

1、無法讀入 Canon 1DX II2等 ,CFast 2.0 Reader
    2、Bridge (Beta )14.0.0.94 不支援中文

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Smooth scrolling, but so slow...

I noticed after the latest update v 140.0, the scrolling (while smoother) is very slow. I feel like I have to scroll 10x as much to reach the bottom of my photos, while in other apps, the scrolling speed is normal. I am needing to drag the side bar each time to reach the bottom. Please allow for a faster scrolling speed. I'm about to break the scroll wheel on my mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "Go Back" keyboard shortcut would be amazing!

I'm constantly going in and out of folders within Bridge. Most of the time I go into a folder i go right back out one level. But sadly I have to click the tiny go back icon in tools. It would be amazing to have a keyboard short cut for this icon. I could then add it to my wacom pen button and I wouldn't even have to move an inch. 90% of my work flow uses keyboard short cuts, having one for such a large navigational button would be huge!

THx
    Brandon

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

14. File Renaming

When assigning new file names, the files jump like crazy in the window and there are regular errors in the order - I've had this problem since 2018

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TAB shortcut broken

TAB used to show or hide the side panels. Now this doesn't work anymore.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. maximize floating panel to (2nd) monitor, panel roles

please make floating panels real maximizable windows. make the panel/window role selectable in de upper left corner. Take a look at how a far more complex 3d software like Blender 3.6 solves selectable panel roles, docking, maximizing....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow All Panels to Float

Allow all panels to float, and allow auto-resize to screen size by double-clicking the title bar on the panels. This will allow me to place all my panels between two monitors and operate as I like: Favorites, Filters, and Metadata on one monitor, preview at full screen on the other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Freedom for UI

I have been using Bridge on Windows in Japanese environment with 2560 x 1440 resolution.

With Bridge 12.0 series, UI was comfortable with the second notch of scaling. However, with Bridge 13.0 series, the second notch gives way too large, and the first notch too tiny. The problem becomes more serious in the Meta Data pane.

I hope users will have finer freedom for UI, not 5 notches but 10. I want to pick up favorite fonts as well.

Another point in UI is that UI scaling changes automatically when you switch language environment, e.g., Japanese to English. Why?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Panel to display picture waveform and/or histogram

A panel to preview histogram, waveform or vectorscope of an image, either one at the time or two panels at a time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow windows to be resized

I have the scaling set to large as I can't see the panels easily on small (default). The issue is now certain windows are a bit oversized for my screen. Being able to resize the window height (standard Windows window scaling controls) would help with this. The bottom is wedged against Windows' taskbar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base