Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

37 results found

1. >Bring back " Open New window" For god sake!!!!

Bring back New window to Bridge!!!

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

2. Please reinstate "new window" dropdown in "file " in 2023

in 2022 Bridge one can go to : file, drop down to : new window

So simple, so easy for my wedding editing workflow. "Content pages" may be fine, but a huge amount of work when dealing with upwards to 1200 images all categorized in sub-folders. PLEASE It is so easy to have two main windows open... Far too complicated to explain further. CALL ME!
    Reinstalled 2022 just now 2023 is out for the time being

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

3. Bring Multiple window and tab shortcut back

Opening new windows and navigate through them it's crucial for busy workflows! or if you want to keep it into tabs, fine (even though not ideal) but at least give us the option of navigate via tab shortcut through them. We hate clicking each and every thing!
    Interface it's either too dark or two bright...or a mixed of the two! please revert back!
    Double clicking on folders does not work all the time, instead of opening the folder you end up renaming it, so annoying.
    Preview does not show always appropriate colour, it seems like it can't read the colour…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

4. Please put color temp and exposure on the same panel!!!

The new Camera Raw 16 includes a terrible layout, separating out exposure and color temp. They go hand-in-hand!

Now when I'm finishing photos and I want to adjust color temp, I can't see if I have modified exposure (or any other lighting parameters.)

Please bring back the old layout for those two. It's crucial to see exposure and color temp at the same time. Color temp and exposure doesn't respond linearly -- so if I'm adjusting exposure I want to know my color temp, and vice versa.

Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE would you restore the 'open in a new window' facility. I am deeply unimpressed with your new tab system.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE would you restore the 'open in a new window' facility. I am deeply unimpressed with your new tab system.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

6. Multiple Windows with keyboard shortcuts

I can't stress enough the importance of being able to use multiple windows in Bridge. I often manage several projects at the same time, and having the ability to toggle between them quickly with keyboard shortcuts (command + `) or closing windows (command + w) when I've wrapped a project is a big part of my workflow. It's so intuitive and such a fundamental way of working in nearly every program, I just don't understand why this ability would be eliminated. I'll be heading back to the last version of Bridge until this is fixed. I'm all about new versions,…

43 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

7. Please enable this option "Close Other Panels in Group"

Please enable this option "Close Other Panels in Group" when updating the bridge, it is very important, I don't understand why they removed it. If you could add the shortcut (Command) Ctrl+F4 to close the tabs, that would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please would you put back 'Open in New Window' back into Bridge. The new tabs idea is RUBBISH!

Please just bring back the 'open in new window' functionality. Before you took it away (why would you do that???!!!), I used it all the time

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

9. >Bring back " Open New window" For god sake!!!!

Bring back New window to Bridge!!!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

10. Bring back the ability to open more than one bridge window in windows 11

Bridge had the ability to open more than one instance of the software. that was a basic and extremely essential feature of an image browser that Adobe doesn't provide anymore which forces me to look for alternatives to the adobe software although I'm paying for this. I find Adobe to be very disappointing recently.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

11. Book Panel similar to Book function in Lightroom

It would be nice to have a book panel similar to the book function tab in Lightroom. I'm editing a large amount of files between Lightroom, Bridge and Photoshop with a book proposal in mind, and once a final collection is edited in Bridge, rather than go back to Lightroom to preview and edit a book, it would be great if one could stay in Bridge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multiple Filtered Content, Preview, and Metadata Panels, Independent Navigation

This could be solved by simply restoring the old New Window functionality. If that's not going to happen, then we need the ability to have separate, independently navigable, filterable Content windows, with independent Previews and Metadata panels, usable on separate monitors. For instance, we need the ability to have on one monitor showing content filtered by label, and on another monitor, content from a different folder, sorted by aspect ratio. Make sense? Or just bring back the ability to open multiple instances of Bridge that existed for years and years. Whatever is easier for the developers.

Note that this is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Title bar Bridge

The new Bridge version 13.0.0.562 has a bright Title bar theme. It distracts the user, it's annoying. Can you set theme as OS settings? Thanks

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bridge 2023 frequently unresponsive, "spinning wheel of death"

For quite some time now, across several releases, Bridge 2023 will consume 150% or more of CPU when browsing to a new folder of images, or when switching from an existing folder to another pre-existing folder. I get the damned "spinning wheel of death" and Bridge remains unresponsive for MINUTES AT A TIME. Working with Bridge has become unbearable. WTF?
    When are you going to fix this? EIther not enough background threads, which would at least allow the foreground UI thread to become responsive, or TOO MANY THREADS? I have no idea, but have you ever tested the danged thing?…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Atalho de Voltar a pagina

1.Sinto falta do atalho para voltar a página anterior no botão do mouse como era nas versões anteriores. e também:

1. pesquisa rápida de item ao digitar o nome no teclado está com um delay.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. AI color correction

I would like an AI color correction workspace. There are online services where you upload LR libraries, it analyzes your color correction preferences, and it mass applies to a new library. It would be great if Adobe did this so I didn't have to go to another service. I personally don't like LR and am a fan of Bridge, so I'd prefer both to have it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Workflow Details - Auto Open Saving Options Please

In the Workflow Details window Task Details automatically opens, but Saving Options have to be opened manually each time the Workspace containing my Workflows is accessed. I think this is the exact opposite of how it should work. Saving Options is used constantly to set the destination folder for the workflow. On the other hand Task Details is simply informational. It shows the selected options for the preset and that is all it does.
    And by the way Task Details does not reset when changing from one preset to another. For example, I have one preset to save to Tiff…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New tab as in a web browser, please

Manage tabs, like in a web browser… Please !

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

19. Personnalisation des raccourcis sur bridge comme sur photoshope

MErci de penser à personnaliser les raccourcis de comme le menu raccourcis dans photoshop

Thanks for thinking about customizing the shortcuts like the shortcut menu in photoshop

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. undock windows

Undocking Windows an safe the view

It would be so helpful if we could dock and undock the windows like in all other Adobe App that work with Video and Pictures .
    Premiere Pro , Photoshop, After effects .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base