Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Healing tool with cropped areas

The healing tool should not take the cropped out areas in consideration (for filling in, for sampeling it can).
    If the photo is cropped and a part of distracting element is still in the crop, it seems to be simple to heal it, but the crop tool "blends" the colors from outside of the crop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Healing tool with cropped areas

The healing tool should not take the cropped out areas in consideration (for filling in, for sampeling it can).
    If the photo is cropped and a part of distracting element is still in the crop, it seems to be simple to heal it, but the crop tool "blends" the colors from outside of the crop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. camera raw zoom lock

In older version of camera raw when going to next/previous photo the zoom was always set to "fit to screen". Now it stays zoomed in or out across multiple photos, which is annoying (expecially when the crop tool zooms out from itself) and for me personally the old way was better. Probalbly opinion from user to user, therefore option to choose the behavior in this case would be the best.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adding Keywords corrupts .mp4

When I add keywords to an .MP4 file, it will sometimes corrupt the file. After which, all keyword data is missing and I am unable to add anymore. Please put some error checking into this function so it cant ruin footage... The attached screen shot is of a file that WAS WORKING. I received an error and now it no longer accepts keywords... Very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adobe bridge image flickering

Hi there.
    I am using mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.6 and Adobe Bridge Version 10.1.1.166
    All the time I view images in full screen preview they start blinking/flickering. Its v frustrating.
    Sometimes they don't blink but pretty much every session.

Hope you can help to resolve.

Thanks,
    Yana

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Camera raw new crop tool behavior

Please return the old crop tool behavior or let the user decide in settings how we want it.
    Before the crop was set to default when switching to next photo (no aspect ratio) now, when I crop with any aspect ratio in one photo and go to next photo the "remain aspect ratio" stays turned on (with full photo aspect ratio) and need to be manually switched off or set to different ratio if wanted.
    Personally I also don't like the current moving photo instead of the crop area with mouse and the behavior like the crop always stays in…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Camera Raw tools behavior inconsistency - next image

In the new camera raw there is very annoying inconsistency in behavior between different tools and going to next photo.
    e.g. - in the "main panel tool" you can use Ctrl+arrow or alt+arrow for go to next photo. In crop tool alt+arrow moves the photo in crop and for next image works only Ctrl+arrow. But with the spot healing tool Ctrl+arrow is used for moving active healing spot and alt+arrow for next image.
    Why? Very annoying.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bridge Folder Size

SHOW THE FOLDER SIZE! I just spoke with your customer support and asked where in Bridge it showed the folder size. They told me to use another program!? How in 2020 does a tool designed specifically for File/Folder management not have the most basic necessary data?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The Workspace resetting problem is still there

Workspace is still resetting itself every time Bridge is minimised. This is becoming a real bloody nuisance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please integrate Adobe Bridge with Sharepoint

I have lost many photos that I have edited in Photoshop and labelled and tagged and saved to a Sharepoint folder through Adobe Bridge. The renaming and tagging and file movement to respective folders was carried out in Bridge but I have then found that these have not transferred to the SharePoint folder and have been lost.

My OneDrive is working fine and I have not had this issue with other documents, only those processed through Bridge.
    I have then read that Bridge is not compatible with Sharepoint even though the Sharepoint file structure is accessible and functional within Bridge…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make this flickering and weird flashing of images during fullscreen previews stop GOD DAMNIT.

The flickering during fullscreen preview mode is unbearable! As soon as I start to rate or reject a single image, sometimes after looking through a few images, the screen starts flickering. As far as I'm concerned Adobe is well aware of this issue but doesn't fix it. Affected are Apple desktop machines and MacBooks not only the latest generation.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Highlight multiple folders with Ctrl or Shift.

Would be good if it was possible to use Ctrl or Shift to highlight multiple folders to compare the files within those folders together.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can't open file documents on adobe bridge

I can't open file documents on adobe bridge

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I tried to revert to ACR 12.2.1 but it no longer works with Photoshop. I am more than disappointed with Adobe. I was happy with ACR as is.

return to old ACR and add improvements incrementally. The current tool bar is too lengthy to fit on a laptop screen and requires extensive scrolling. many things have disappeared without any clue as to where they have gone.
    Who dealt this mess ?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. In Filmstrip view in Bridge, keep the selected thumbnail in the center of the content panel so I can always see what's next.

In Bridge when the filmstrip view is selected, currently as I hit the right arrow key to go through a folder of image files, I quickly come to a situation where the selected thumbnail in the content panel is all the way to the right and I can't see what's next. If the selected thumbnail in the content panel were to stay centered by default, I could always see what images are coming up next which would make my workflow faster. Just a thought...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow the Batch Rename window to resize

Allow the window for Batch Rename to resize when adding multiple steps.
    This would also allow the information in the individual step windows to be viewed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Photo Downloader should have option to create YYYY_MM folder to put picture in

On photo downloader I would like the choice to create subfolders in YYYYMM Year/Month Format to put all photos for that month into.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. .jpg and .jpeg file extension inconsistency

Using the Bridge 2020 Export panel to export images as JPEG files produces files with .jpeg extension whereas using the Photoshop Image Processor produces files with .jpg extensions. This is inconsistent behaviour. Could we have the choice of which extesion we would like please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. fix crashes during editing

software crashes during editing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)