Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1081 results found

1. Restore the New Folder List in Bridge. Currently, is not being displayed.

In Adobe Bridge versions prior to 2023, you could easily create new folders using the shortcut Shift + Control + N on a Windows PC. These folders would appear under "Recent Folders" when you wanted to move or copy files into them, making it efficient for organizing your work.

However, in Adobe Bridge versions 2023 and 2024, this functionality seems to be broken. When you create new folders using the same shortcut, they don't show up under "Recent Folders" when attempting to move or copy files into them.

I have also recorded a video clip demonstrating this issue, which I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Fix Embedded Settings for Thumbnail and Preview

With the recent iterations of Adobe Bridge, specifically the 2023 and 2024 versions, there has been a significant change in how the software handles thumbnails and previews.

In Bridge 2022, both the thumbnail and preview sizes were adjustable according to user preferences. This allowed for a highly customizable user experience, catering to individual needs and workflow requirements.

However, in Bridge 2023 and 2024, only the thumbnail size adheres to user-defined settings. When a RAW file is selected, the preview is automatically generated, regardless of the previously set preview size. This change, while potentially beneficial for some, may not suit everyone's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Long titles and the inability to extend them in Preview

Upon "Batch renaming", and utilizing the preview option to contrast the original files' names against the new titles, long names are disadvantageous because Bridge does not have the feature to extend these long names, which compel users to export the "Previewable data" as CSV file and view them in Excel sheet to double check and confirm the data prior to confirmation.

If these 2 steps can be reduced to one by adding this feature that would facilitate the experience and be more user friendly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. BUSCADOR

Buscar un archivo en concreto por numero de cámara, en una carpeta donde hay centenas de archivos, y querer ver la secuencia completa es muy complejo.
    En la anterior versión cuando localizabas el archivo mediante el buscador, te aparecía la secuencia entera dejando el numero que habías buscado en primera opción de vista general.
    Ahora, se queda seleccionado pero tienes que deslizar hasta que encuentras la secuencia... es un calvario!!
    He probado a moverme por los archivos hacia delante/atrás y aveces funciona... pero no siempre.
    Hay alguna manera de arreglar esto?
    Muchas gracias!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. De-bug selection of a column of images in the Content panel!

In previous versions of Bridge, it was possible to select a column of images in the Content panel. This was very useful for batch renaming pairs of images. Newer app versions will only let you select the first 3-4 images. This means I'm stuck using Bridge version 2022. Please restore this feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. BATCH RENAME FOLDERS

BATCH RENAME FOLDERS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Where is the Tools/Photoshop window for exporting to PSD from Bridge? You can only export to JPG, Tiff, PNG, DNG

Where is the Tools/Photoshop window for exporting to PSD from Bridge? You can only export to JPG, Tiff, PNG, DNG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back dehaze

When you removed the basic tab you removed dehaze

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. User definde location for Collections

Make it possible to change the predefined location of Collection files from C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Bridge 2021\Collections to a user defined location.

I use more than one computer and would like to work with the same collections on all my computers without having to copy/paste files ...
    I know that this requiters me to make sure files are accessible from all computer and have the same adress independent of computer but to me this is a smal price compared to copy/paste every time I make a new collection or a change to an existing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Search exposure time

Filter works on exposure time but exposure search using Find function is based on exposure time & aperture. Could we have exposure time search made available using Find with search criteria =,<,> etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bridge is always generating thumbnails and previews! WHY!?!?!?!?! IT IS REALLY F*KN' ANNOYING!!!

Bridge is always generating thumbnails and previews! WHY!?!?!?!?! IT IS REALLY F*KN' ANNOYING!!!
    It is getting worse and worse. since I can't remember which version. Now it is Bridge 2024 (14.0.0.102)
    I just switched to a folder then back to the "original" one... And Bridge AGAIN generates every thumbnail and preview! WHY?!?!?! I did nothing with the files, nothing changed!!!

Some more versions ago there was an option in the settings to save thumbnails and previews in the same folder where my files are. Why it is gone? It was a very useful feature! Please BRING IT BACK!

AND
    Please…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Проблема перехода активного окна.

Здравствуйте, у меня возникла проблема. В новой версии бридж при переходе в режим просмотра слайдов из панели "папки" он делает активным онко "содержимое" и это не удобно. В моей работе содержатся много папок с фотографиями товаров. Мне необходимо быстро переключаться между полноэкранным режимом и панелью "папки". В версии 2022 года я мог стрелкой вниз из панели "папки" выбрать нужную папку. Нажать горячую клавишу "cmd + L" перейти в режим полноэкранного просмотра фотографий, так же стрелками просмотреть их и при завершении просмотра, оставаясь активным на панели папки сразу перейти в следующую папку. Сейчас мне приходится вручную выбирать тачпадом нужную папку и…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. maximize floating panel to (2nd) monitor, panel roles

please make floating panels real maximizable windows. make the panel/window role selectable in de upper left corner. Take a look at how a far more complex 3d software like Blender 3.6 solves selectable panel roles, docking, maximizing....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. open in layers in photoshop

When selecting multiple photos in Adobe Bridge, and trying to "open in layers in photoshop", a message box appears asking to update photoshop. However, my photoshop is up to date. And I'm not able to open the photos selected in the layered bridge in photoshop. How to solve

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Bridge error message

I own a Digital Photography Plan. When calling the Camera Raw module directly from the Bridge application, I get a message that camera raw cannot be started (see below). I've been getting this message for quite some time now. It didn't appear before and calling Camera Raw directly worked.
    None of the last few updates have fixed this problem. Camera Raw can only be run through Photoshop.
    For my work, I need Camera Raw to be launched without Photoshop, i.e. directly from Bridge.
    I have the latest versions of all modules installed.

Error message:
    camera raw editing is not allowed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a field that adds the number extension at the renaming area of photo downloader

At the photo downloader window in the renaming area can you please add a field that adds the file's number extension? You can do that in Lightroom in Bridge but not in the Photo downloader window

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Change the "Move to Bin" to "Move to Trash" in Bridge when trying to delete files

Using the term "bin" instead of "trash" can be confusing to American users when they're attempting to delete files or folders. I recommend changing it to "trash" instead to reduce confusion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bridge Auto Stacking is completely broken on Apple Silicon. Please add native support. Its been well over a year.

Millions of people use new Macs to sort and organize their photos. Apple Silicon is here to stay and Adobe desperately needs to make a native app that doesn't tell me to "Open In Rosetta Mode" when I use a basic function like stacking. Its Honestly ridiculous that one of the most basic features has been unusable for over a year. Lightroom has it so it so why can't Bridge?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Changing folder color

Folder color options would be cool. For example, in side-margin Favorites view it would really help my eyeballs scan for key folders. Or in any case. Thx!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base