Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Updated Camera Raw

The new user interface is not as convenient or easy to use as the previous version. The delete icon is hard to see. Before, after making a crop, choosing the hand icon gave a full screen view of the crop. Now, apparently the user must click done, return to Bridge and then re-enter Camera Raw. Sometimes when trying to change to a different tool, the application will not allow the change; for example, switching from the hand tool to the crop tool.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Workspace resetting

How about fixing the constant resetting of Bridge's Workspace? I have a custom workspace but every time I select Bridge the workspace has reset itself and needs resetting. Gets a tad boring after a while.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. adobe bridge 10.1.0.163 not displaying tiff files

adobe bridge 10.1.0.163 not displaying tiff files

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Delete Custom crop

I really like the new feature to save a custom crop tool in CR, but how do I delete a crop setting?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Revert to previous interface

How can I revert to the previous interface in Camera RAW?
    The new one stacks all the edit items one above the other, and the panels don't close when a new one is selected. In no time you have a disorganised mess down the the RHS. You have to keep using the slider to get where you want to get to which is slower and inconvenient. Everything gets all cramped up and you have to close the panels yourself, rather than simply switching.

Previously you just clicked with the pen on a facitity (basic, detail colour etc). The panel opened,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. cameraRAWで編集後、エンターキーを押した時の挙動について

Bridge2020最新版でUI変更後のバージョン

編集作業を完了してエンターを押した際に画像を開くではなく
    設定を適用して完了にしてほしい

CS6などの時はphotoshop側でcameraRAWを編集した際は画像を開く
    Bridge側の場合は設定を適用であったので
    この仕様が利用者の好みに合わせて選べてよかった

ブラシツールについて
    複数のファイルを同時に開いた場合は
    スライダーの値を画像ごとに設定する必要があり不便
    以前のバージョンのように同時にcameraRAWで開いてる場合は
    同じ値を設定できるようにしてほしい

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bridge-Photoshop Raw interoperability

I work simultaneously with Bridge/Photoshop Raw/Photoshop on two screens. There are some awkward steps between those programs that I would like to see go away.

When I open a selected image in Bridge it opens in Photoshop Raw over on the other monitor. This monitor is lower resolution (1080) and not calibratable. When I want to view my changes in Bridge back on the 4K monitor I would like to be able to have a button that says “Apply” down on the bottom right of PS Raw so I can see the effects of my adjustments over in Bridge. Instead
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. view sharpen to preview images

The ability to choose Preview Images Only to apply sharpening to has been removed. Why?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 応答なし

こないだまですらすら使えていたのにいきなり固まるようになった。
    そこまで重くないフォルダを一つ開くにも固まり応答なしになってしまう。
    Windows10で使っているがドライバーもBrige自体も最新のものに更新してあります。
    Adobeのトラブルシューティングも一通り試しましたが効果なし。
    一つだけ Ctrl + Alt + Shift キーで設定をリセットはコマンドにすら反応せず試せないままです。
    非常に不便で困る。解決方法を知りたい。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Would like Adobe to study C1 Pro - Its image viewer is much faster, faster thumbs build, Bring back Web Gallery, and a few more items.

First off, thank you Adobe for not giving up on Bridge - Bridge is the only viable program for Adobe cross program users (PS, ID, AI, AA, are the main programs I use and I need to see thumbnails for all work cross programs) - so thank you for keeping Bridge fresh and thank you for allowing these requests from your users, especially long-time professional users working with LARGE (18GB+) PSB files. PERFORMANCE is crucial as camera files get bigger and larger mp sensors (100mp+)

Here are some suggestions I would like to see implemented into bridge:

1). Making duplicate…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tervehdys. Tänään tuli teiltä photoshop päivitys, sen seurauksena kamera raw-konvertterin työkalut perus-säätöjen osalta eivät enää toimi la

Tervehdys. Tänään tuli teiltä photoshop päivitys, sen seurauksena kamera raw-konvertterin työkalut perus-säätöjen osalta eivät enää toimi lainkaan?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. don't show export progress dialog

Is there a way to hide the export progress dialog in Bridge? It's frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Search: search not only in categories but also in filename, title, .... all tags

The "search field" on the upper right corner allows to quickly search categories and maybe other fields/tags. Why not simply search all fields/tags including filename ? The user (mostly) does not want to specify in what tags to search.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hope to increase the function of displaying thumbnails of internal pictures in folders

Hope to increase the function of displaying thumbnails of internal pictures in folders,
    If there are many folders, it is impossible to tell which folder contains the pictures I need. If the folder has thumbnails of internal pictures, you can quickly find the pictures I want. This function is too important! ! ! Even Windows Explorer has this function! !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 增加文件夹缩略图

Hope to increase the function of displaying thumbnails of internal pictures in folders,
    If there are many folders, it is impossible to tell which folder contains the pictures I need. If the folder has thumbnails of internal pictures, you can quickly find the pictures I want. This function is too important! ! ! Even Windows Explorer has this function! !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 增加文件夹缩略图

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 增加文件夹缩略图

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "limit file size to", overwrite file option is not available

I have to export artboards from PS at a specific pixel size depending on the pixel ratio, 300kb/200kb/100kb/50kb. I find using "export as" in PS and moving the jpeg compression slider for every file very time consuming.
    Photoshop does not have an option to limit file size. I only found this option in the Bridge camera raw plug in. In Bridge I can batch resize but it duplicates the files which is not ideal.
    As I'm not a programer I'm not able to develop a script which could solve this issue. I have been doing some research for weeks and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Metadata write failure

I had this problem a long time ago, and an update fixed it. It is now back.

I try to write metadata (keyword, rating, etc) and I get a metadata write error.. I uninstalled and reinstalled Bridge and this did not fix the issue. I tried doing the same activity in PhotoMechanic and everything worked perfectly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bridge Photo Downloader Custom Date Format

The Bridge Photo Downloader has an option to create subfolders for the downloaded images. It would be nice to have an option to create your own template to be saved in the dropdown list. For example you could have "Today's Date (mmdd)" or "Today's Date (yyyy-mm-dd)". This would be better than only having the Custom Name option where you have to type it in every time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base