Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1080 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Adobe Bridge Version 14.03.200, Language change automatically, other Columns insert missing.

When exiting and reopening Adobe Bridge the Language changes automatically from german to english. After the next Computerstart it is back to german.

In the List view are the standard columns and other standard columns can be addet. But the possibility from former Adobe Bridge Versions to add other new columns or delete those is not showing. It would be a lot of help, if I could add the Columns "Author", "Tags", "Title", "Description", ... Thx for your help!

My main task is to organize my pdf-file library with Adobe Bridge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restore multiple windows!

Bridge 2023 was installed today, and at first, I was pleased with the new multiple tabs idea, but it doesn't work for my workflow. I have up to six instances of Bridge open at any one time, across two monitors, to compare the contents of folders in a relatively complex version control process. So, I closed the extra tabs and went to open my new windows and was stunned to find I no longer could.

This is a really major headache for me. I'm currently feeling quite sick at the thought of how much this has upset my workflow. Undocking…

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

4. incorrect gps data

GPS data in Bridge differs from Lightroom. Please check it yourseves. Lightroom is pinpoint and Bridge off by hundreds of kilometres--40,36.89N, 14,34.00E Bridge)40°36'53" N 14°34'0" E same image

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Direct preview of folders and subfolders

My idea is as follows: I want Adobe to introduce a feature that will allow you to preview folders and subfolders (whatever they are) with files only after clicking the cursor on the main folder containing the subfolders, so that the file from the last subfolder is visible in the preview window, so as it happened in Picasso 3.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Beter preview of PDF.

We scan thousands of documents to PDF and in Adobe Bridge the low quality in the preview wíndow sometimes give errors. It can be hard to distinguish between a number 8 and a 9 for example.
    If we open the document in Acrobat we hace to close it before we can correct the numbers in the key word field.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PDF PREVIEW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Restore the multiple windows options

In this updated V13 of Adobe Bridge, we are not able to have multiple windows. This is really needed when working on multiple projects. It is very difficult without that.

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

8. Bridge

Bonjour,
    Quand j'importe des photo depuis mon apn, les métadonnées que j'utilise pour donner un nom à mon fichier ne sont pas appliquées alors que si j'importe depuis la carte sd dans un lecteur cela fonctionne parfaitement.
    Merci
    Cordialement

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Keyword list should be cloud based

Keywords list should be a cloud based feature in Bridge. I use my Bridge on my desktop at home for cataloguing images by adding Keywords. I use my laptop when out and about for the same purpose, but regularly add Keywords to one list which don't get added to the keywords list on another computer meaning the lists get out of sync and would also save more time by not having to go through Keywords and making them substantive each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bridge

Not possible to "open New Window" on Bridge 2023

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

11. direct delete (skip recycle bin or trash)

I want to delete some files. In Bridge 14.0.2 I can only reject a file or move it to the recycle bin.
    Add an optional way to delete files like Ctrl-Shift-Delete or Shift-Click on Delete in the context menu.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add file name and ability to rate a file in Full Screen Preview.

I am using the Full Screen Preview to cull my pictures. It would be good to have the file name, but more importantly if I have the ability to rate, delete and reject from this screen it would significantly speed the initial cull prior to editing and the final cull after.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Batch Rename - Delete nth characters from beginning or end of file name

Delete nth characters from beginning or end of file name.

For example you want to remove 4 characters from the beginning of the file name.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. expand subfolders when the pointer hovers and waits over a folder that contains them, while doing drag, ready to do drop

"expand subfolders when the pointer hovers and waits over a folder that contains them, while doing drag, ready to do drop."

While the user is working within a folder, he may have made selections ; at the time of dragging the selected contents to a folder at which to move them , it may not be visible because it is subfolder and in "non-expanded" mode. The most normal thing is that while the pointer ( with the "transparent" status of the contents being moved ) is ABOVE the folder that needs to expand to show the subfolders, in this precise…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. >Bring back " Open New window" For god sake!!!!

Bring back New window to Bridge!!!

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

16. Please reinstate "new window" dropdown in "file " in 2023

in 2022 Bridge one can go to : file, drop down to : new window

So simple, so easy for my wedding editing workflow. "Content pages" may be fine, but a huge amount of work when dealing with upwards to 1200 images all categorized in sub-folders. PLEASE It is so easy to have two main windows open... Far too complicated to explain further. CALL ME!
    Reinstalled 2022 just now 2023 is out for the time being

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

17. Allow users to add dashes to camera-import generated folders

When importing from camera, there is an option to generate a folder with the date e.g. 020224.
    This is fine but this condensed format is quite hard to read so if I could set it to 02-02-24 or with spaces it would make folder management a lot easier.

I am aware I can (and do) custom name it but it would be logical to have an option where it automatically includes the dashes in the generated folder name, especially when users may be importing a lot at once.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RESTORE NEW WINDOWS...

I know this was said already, but I can't stress this enough. New windows are necessary for my workflow. The multiple tabs don't cut it. I need to be able to do different processes in different windows. Even copying files to bridge now takes up the entire program, and I can't go through other files to label while that process is happening. New windows has to be restored. Ctl+N. PLEASE!

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

19. Menu Bar is white even in Dark mode now! Version 14.0.0.102

Please. Let Dark Mode be all dark. The searing pain of bright white needs to go.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. スマートコレクションでターゲットフォルダが無くなったり変更された場合、UI上からスマートコレクションの修正・削除ができない

スマートコレクションに設定したフォルダを無くしたり変更した場合、「コレクション」パネルからそのようなスマートコレクションを選ぶと貼り付けのようなダイアログが表示されます。
    このダイアログがモーダルダイアログであり、ダイアログを閉じると別のコレクション項目に戻るため、当該スマートコレクションを消すことも内容を修正することもできません。

モーダルダイアログを出すのではなく、エラーがあるスマートコレクションに対してはパネル上でスマートコレクションに×をつけて表示するなどしてわかるようにするなどして、修正や削除可能にできるようにしていただきたいです。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?