Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manually sort the Collections folders and search bar Collections name

I would like to be able to do a search for a Collection name that I have created.
    Imagine that I have a lot of Collections, I would like to be able to find a collection name in a search bar.

I would also like to be able to sort the Collections Manually as I wish or even sort them by Name, by date, ect ...

Thank you

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Progressive zoom and smooth gestures with the mouse or trackpad in Adobe Bridge

Progressive zoom and smooth gestures with the mouse or trackpad in Adobe Bridge

Hello
    I want to zoom more precisely in Adobe Bridge
    Zooms are only done in increments of 100%
    I don't want to zoom in 100% slices but a PROGRESSIVE ZOOM like 1%, 2%, 3%, 4% ....
    Can you do something for Adobe Brige and improve this functionality which is most important for image viewing software.
    And in the parameters there is no option to choose what type of zoom you want to do.
    We should have a choice.
    Thank you

cordially

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. reduce padding around folders and center the titles like in Bridge 2018

Please remove the enormous padding around the folders and re-center the titles of each folder and image as in Bridge 2018. Simply incomprehensible why all titles are now aligned left which results in things like this:
    Location Night rooftop JP
    G
    doesn't happened when titles are centered

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. icon color

Please refrain from changing the color scheme when you update the program icons (as seen in desktop shortcuts, taskbars, etc). If you get used to using a color as a quick visual reference when switching between programs, a change is disconcerting. Also, the new, really dark background icons are harder to pick out overall against the black background of a windows taskbar.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SVG: Ability to enlarge (zoom)

I use illustrator artboards to create svg icons; hundreds at a time. Unfortunately the scale slider in Brigde does enlarge svg's. It stops at the original size. I would like to see that the SVG scales up even beyond it's original size. Show those icons as large as possible, while also showing the transparancy grid. (preview in OSX scales up too, but does not show transparency).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. support the trackpad to zoom in and out with two fingers

support the trackpad on apple to zoom in and out with two fingers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Return Photoshop TOOL set under the Tools Menu in Bridge 2020

Return Photoshop TOOL set under the Tools Menu in Bridge 2020 - especially loading multiple files into a single photoshop file and panoramic stitching.

Also add back the Web Gallery to the Output section PLEASE!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Revert RAW

Please make an option where we can revert to the previous layout of RAW; this is a massive change. Please return the 'Classic crop' feature in RAW.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keyword sorting

The keywords in Bridge are displayed in alphabetic order. We need to skip the sorting and display the keywords in the order they were written. That is because we use Bridge to tag butterfly photos with place, common name and scientific name, in that order. So, a switch that disactivates keyword sorting would be very welcome.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  KEYWORD PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adobe Bridge 2020 does not delete .XMP files

Adobe Bridge 2020.
    The associated .XMP files are not deleted in Bridge 2020, this works fine in Bridge 2019.

Operating system: MacOS Catalina

This is a big problem, nobody wants to have thousands of useless files hanging around all over the place in the computer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Could you please confirm on the following..
    - Are you seeing the xmp files not deleted from Bridge by enabling the show hidden files option.
    - What is the file format with which you are observing the issue.
    - No of files in a folder
    - Version of Bridge and camera-raw

Also if possible could you share a sample file on which you are observing the issue.

Thanks,
    Bridge Team

11. Bridge won't show updated previews of edited raw files

I have multiple computers (classroom) that I am running Bridge and Photoshop Camera Raw. My teacher computer was updated at the same time. Initially things were working as expected and a day later the previews wouldn't render as edited after editing in Camera Raw. This was the case with all of the computers, even with photos that were just downloaded. My teacher computer is functioning properly, however, and shows the edit. I've compared preference settings, but they appear the same. I have 'Always High Quality' checked on all the computers. When I tested a computer I know I did a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Would like Adobe to study C1 Pro - Its image viewer is much faster, faster thumbs build, Bring back Web Gallery, and a few more items.

First off, thank you Adobe for not giving up on Bridge - Bridge is the only viable program for Adobe cross program users (PS, ID, AI, AA, are the main programs I use and I need to see thumbnails for all work cross programs) - so thank you for keeping Bridge fresh and thank you for allowing these requests from your users, especially long-time professional users working with LARGE (18GB+) PSB files. PERFORMANCE is crucial as camera files get bigger and larger mp sensors (100mp+)

Here are some suggestions I would like to see implemented into bridge:

1). Making duplicate…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make Filter Panel Great Again (visually different than Keywords Panel)

Bridge 8.XX had a filter panel that was visually different than the keywords panel. As you can see in my workplace below, there is no way to quickly tell when I'm FILTERING or KEYWORDING images.

In older versions of Bridge, the Filters panel didn't have a box next to the items, but rather a checkmark that would become visible after clicking to the left of the item. By contrast, the Keywords panel has an EMPTY BOX next to the keyword.

This was convenient as it was easy to tell if I was FILTERING or KEYWORDING images because the two panels…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Labels and Filters not working since I updated New Version of BRIDGE

I have uploaded Adobe Bridge to latest version and since I did, my Labels and filters are not working at all. when I go into review mode, my labels and label buttons are not working. I went to the old version and then re-installed that. same issue, labels are not working at all.

its really affecting my work flow. I need to label to process my work and its still not working. ive cleared my label cache, I have updated old and new versions of bridge. nothing is working.

please help?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Healing tool with cropped areas

The healing tool should not take the cropped out areas in consideration (for filling in, for sampeling it can).
    If the photo is cropped and a part of distracting element is still in the crop, it seems to be simple to heal it, but the crop tool "blends" the colors from outside of the crop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Healing tool with cropped areas

The healing tool should not take the cropped out areas in consideration (for filling in, for sampeling it can).
    If the photo is cropped and a part of distracting element is still in the crop, it seems to be simple to heal it, but the crop tool "blends" the colors from outside of the crop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adding Keywords corrupts .mp4

When I add keywords to an .MP4 file, it will sometimes corrupt the file. After which, all keyword data is missing and I am unable to add anymore. Please put some error checking into this function so it cant ruin footage... The attached screen shot is of a file that WAS WORKING. I received an error and now it no longer accepts keywords... Very annoying

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base