Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Font Previews

As a designer sometimes I need to search for fonts that are not available at Adobe Fonts and it would be amazing to have the ability to preview font file characters, either through alphabet + numerals or "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Compresing filies when exporting

Hi everyone,
    It would be great to be able, with a simple right click, to turn into a zip-file one or many files without quitting Adobe Bridge.

Other nice thing is to have on the export tab options an option to compress files as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. new plug ing for bridge

Sarebbe fantastico avere il plug in su bridge con le funzionalità di scatto remoto e poter lavorare da subito le foto con camera raw come lavora capture one, ma bridge è molto piu' veloce e affidabile penso che farebbe molta concorrenza

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug in Move To: Move some images, then select another set, get error message

Current version of Bridge on Win 10 has bug. If I select raw files and use "Move to" to move those images to a newly created folder, the first time it works. Then I try to move JPEG's I previously made from those raw files in ACR with renaming, \e.g. "Kodak Pony 135, 2.JPG", and I get the error message "Cannot move "Y:\ (rest of path) \Kodak%20Pony%20135%2C202.JPG". The item is no longer available." File is still there, ACR can load it, Ps can load it, etc. Strangely other files which were not JPEG's created from the raw files I moved…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. .jpg and .jpeg file extension inconsistency

Using the Bridge 2020 Export panel to export images as JPEG files produces files with .jpeg extension whereas using the Photoshop Image Processor produces files with .jpg extensions. This is inconsistent behaviour. Could we have the choice of which extesion we would like please?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Check Boxes

Have checkboxes (or something similar) to select more than one picture without having to hold shift down (for example).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LIBRARY PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove the unnecessary requirement to login in to run an application I pay for

Remove the username and password login so I can just open the application and use it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Virtual copies (as in Lightroom)

I wish it was possible to create one or several virtual copies of a picture to be able to have multiple developing settings for a single file without having to duplicate the RAW file. If the implementation used in Lightroom wasn’t possible (due to the fact that Bridge doesn’t rely on indexed catalogs), maybe it could be possible to write different .XMP files with different suffixes and associate them to the same RAW file. Then they could be displayed as stacks in the Content panel and viewed within the Camera RAW interface somehow.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add picture/s to Collection via contextual menu

I wish it was possible to select one or multiple pictures from the Content pane and right click to invoke the contextual menu and add my selection to a Collection I could pick from a list in a submenu.

In addition, it would be great if you included the "Set As Target Collection" feature available in Lightroom to be able to add pictures to a given Collection via a shortcut.

Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Batch rename - selected directory(s)

when multiple folders are selected in the bridge, i notice that the option to batch rename files is greyed out.
    it would be useful to allow the recursive naming of files in sub directories to be batch processed. in this case i want to search for a pattern --- that was introduced when exporting to web from photoshop on several hundred images and replace the --- with -

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. rename collection

When a Collection is renamed, it would be great if the ordering of images in the Collection could remain as it was.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. File info overlay for full screen view

Please add option to overlay image metadata such as shutter speed, f-stop, ISO value, date and time while in full screen viewing mode.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow a floating File info panel while in Full screen mode

Sometimes, I need to write the description of images in their metadata, and the zoom inside the preview panel is not sufficient. I'd love to be able to invoque the file info panel, yet be able to commit changes, and go the next image, and have its metadata populate the FI panel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bridge custom export doesn't work

After the last update, Bridge custom export doesn't work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Camera raw new crop tool behavior

Please return the old crop tool behavior or let the user decide in settings how we want it.
    Before the crop was set to default when switching to next photo (no aspect ratio) now, when I crop with any aspect ratio in one photo and go to next photo the "remain aspect ratio" stays turned on (with full photo aspect ratio) and need to be manually switched off or set to different ratio if wanted.
    Personally I also don't like the current moving photo instead of the crop area with mouse and the behavior like the crop always stays in…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Export AM/PM time is incorrect

The AM/PM time of the export result is incorrect. Where I am (Eastern) it is after noon, but the time shows as AM. Finder's time and the metadata shown in Bridge is correct, however. Your choices of the issue does not list export, so I used Batch Rename.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. about the overlapped file

When importing files from memory card, I want the function that it doesn't be imported when the overlapped file exists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Advanced Sort

Add an advance sorting where we can sort by more than one field, so we can , for example, sort by name first, then by date

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LIBRARY PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Personnalisation des raccourcis sur bridge comme sur photoshope

MErci de penser à personnaliser les raccourcis de comme le menu raccourcis dans photoshop

Thanks for thinking about customizing the shortcuts like the shortcut menu in photoshop

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base