Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print File List

Since MS has never seen fit to provide this simple utility, Bridge needs a method of printing out a list of filenames/details/metadata (whatever details is currently shown on-screen, like attached example) - either within a folder or the results of a search. Actually, a better solution would be a way to export selected files/details to a spreadsheet. Sometimes I need to share this info with collaborators - and a screen capture doesn't quite cut it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Microsoft Dynamics 365

Nevas Technologies is a certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner with more than 15 years of experience dedicated to delivering Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions and services.Nevas provides professional services that will help your business migrate to, implement, support, or customize Microsoft Cloud software; especially Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP partner, and Dynamics CRM. At Nevas, we continue to make investments in growing our global presence in order to meet the demands of our worldwide Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations, Dynamics 365 Business Central customer base. We have proven track record…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make CR user presets available in Bridge by right clicking image, under Develop Settings.

Make CR user presets available in Bridge by right clicking (multiple) images, under Develop Settings. So add settings without opening CR.
    This was possible a long time ago, and it's so handy!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Flash Power Info

There are more speed light and flash strobe users that would like to see the flash power info.
    For example Godox and Nikon flash power info is available in Raw and jpg as meta data. In Adobe Bridge metadata panel and in Camera Raw metadata info interface this info is currently not visible. Please provide this crucial info. This is helpful for light settings information during photography sessions. For Example Manual Power ratio 1/32 - 1/64 - 1/2 for Group A / B / C

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Multiple content tabs

Often working within a workflow environment where project files are saved in various folders (eg. by topic or production status); it would be very helpful to be to have multiple content tabs.

This would allow users to view folder contents and preview multiple files (side by side) from various folder locations simultaneously. Or even just to switch between multiple content tabs from different locations – rather than navigating back and forth.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. auto advance

auto advance setting while culling/rating images

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make keyword search faster

I think Bridge is a fantastic application. I have a CC subscription for Photoshop and Lightroom but the only thing I use Lightroom for is keyword searching because of its speed.

If Bridge used a keyword cache instead of a brute-force search every time you did a search it would enhance the app greatly.

I realize Bridge is a free application and maybe Adobe doesn't want to add this functionality for free but I feel it's worth filing a request anyway.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Previewing files - Expand size with SpaceBar with zoom capabilities

The Preview Panel and the Pop Up Preview need to have Zoom capabilities.

Currently, it's defaulting to set size.

If I have a print ad that is 5in x 5in, from a PDF or illustrator file, the preview can often be only 300px x 300px.

On a Mac Retina display, that is extremely small and can't read 10pt fonts.

Scroll to Zoom / +/- or buttons to zoom would be EXTREMELY helpful.

A similar issue one clicking on an area in in the Preview panel to zoom into that spot, can also result in a 1000x zoom, which can be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PUBLISH PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add file path to preference pane

Could we add file path designations to the preferences pane? It could be helpful when dealing with differing workflows on large projects, and/or using multiple drives/volumes for storage

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. In Thumbnail placement for a contact sheet: Add a "Leave where placed"

Bridge offers "Across First" and a "Down First", but I'd like to see an option to simply let the user place them where desired. Similarly, if one is removed, please don't slide the remaining thumbnails to adjust for its removal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customize edit tabs to put them in an order I use most frequently

The list of edit tabs Basic, Curve ect... should be customizable, that they can be put in an order most suitable to the user frequency of use. I would like to have the effects tab further up the list.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable Adobe Bridge CC Photo Downloader to show Miniatures from RW2 Raw Files (Panasonic)

When using the advanced Dialog of the Photo Downloader, I can see and select miniatures from Nikkon and Sony Raw files, but not from Panasonic /Lumix RW2 Raw files. This is not a new file format, so please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. "Move To" needs help

I used the "Move To" feature in Bridge but it did not move the videos, it only copied them to my hard drive. The videos were still on my memory card which showed up much later. I had to manually go through all the videos again, make sure they were copied to my hard drive then move them to trash.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Synchronize labels and preferences across devices

When using Bridge on multiple devices, I need to re-set the labels and other preferences manually.

It would be great if these settings could be synced across devices, so that I don´t need to do this again.

For example, I started rating PDF files on one computer using red and green labels (rejected, approved) and shortcuts (control-7 etc.). Now on a new computer, if I want to continue this work, my customized labels and shortcuts are gone.

It would be very helpful if these kinds of personalized settings could be synced just like CC libraries and fonts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make Keyword Search for Entire External Hard Drive Possible

It seems that Bridge can only search for images containing a pre-given keyword within the folder I am currently looking at, even if in the advanced search I tell it to look in my entire external hard drive and tick 'include all subfolders' on in my search. I was told by customer service Bridge is designed for images stored in the computer, not an external and that that is the reason for this. Could this be fixed in a later release?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Traspaso de Bridge a Fhotoshop

Tengo un problema al editar una fotografía, que antes no tenía: Abro una foto de mis archivos a través de Adobe Bridge y cuando ya he efectuado mis correcciones y la abro ha Photoshop queda pixelada. No acabo de entenderlo, porqué esto me ocurre hace poco tiempo. Antes era una perfeccion. Espero me puedan proporcioanr una alternativa de corrección. Gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Web galleries and tethered shooting

I would love to have thetered shooting and web galleries like in Lightroom.

Or simply add a feature to use lightroom like bridge, without its stupid catalogues.

I simply need files and folders in my archive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. get adobe bridge working on linux ubuntu

i would like to use ubuntu over apple and windows. and allow this to work on older systems

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Right Click and open with

we need the option to right click and set what program its going to open with. after you make your selection ask if this is always or one time only (on that file type)
    also remember what programs i did this with.
    ALERT: you need to not use internet explorer.
    i do not like needing to edit the preferences when this should be in the open with option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base