Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color management broken in new Bridge (Bridge 2020, Nov 2019)?

I have just updated my Bridge and Photoshop to their latest versions (November 2019, see detailed version info below).

**** See also update below (Bridge may now use PNGs for thumbnail/preview files in the cache for certain layered PSD files!)

It seems that there are some problems with color management in the new Bridge.
    The previous version which I have used until yesterday worked OK. Nothing changed in my system except new Adobe apps today. !!Except: Updated my graphics driver just before Adobe apps (see version info below).

I use Bridge/Photoshop for photography. In Bridge the previews and thumbnails Bridge…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bridge 2020 not generating previews or thumbnails

Using Bridge v 10.0.0.124. Running on macOS Mojave (because of the laundry list of unresolved problems with AC Raw and Photoshop running on Catalina).
    Updated this afternoon and now Bridge won't create Thumbnails or Previews at all.

I've tried purging cache and restarting my computer and Bridge several times.

I get the "(Generating Thumbnails..., Generating Previews...) note on the bottom panel as Bridge would do normally, but even after leaving Bridge open for an hour no new previews are generated. I have a blank grey square where my image preview should be for all images in a given folder. Raw…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adobe Bridge 2020 is UNUSABLE MESS. 100% previews (spacebar) unusable

To the manager of this project. Please make everyone a favour and resign. Let someone else take over this project. Scratch last 2 years of coding and build on last stable working version from 2018.
    I have made a mistake of installing Bridge 2020 after 2019 fiasco. I thought that maybe maybe after another year this version would be usable.
    I could not believe my eyes - It is actually even worse!
    100% preview is not working - changin photos (cursor) - back and forth - sometimes 100% preview is shows, sometimes some soft version in lower resolution. This applies…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Left / right arrow keys stop moving selection in thumbnails if toggled between two images several times on Windows 10.

Is rapid toggling of the two images causing the system to hang up processing of key presses? I can select another image using mouse/cursor after the problem happens, but no arrow keys work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bridge 10.0.0.124 Cache is not working at all

I'm actually speechless. It is beyond my imagination how Adobe can release unusable version. To reproduce:
    - Generage cache for some folders and subfolders.
    - wait 2 hours
    - turn off laptop, disconnect external drive go to work
    - attach drive turn on laptop
    - run bridge - go to foder with pre generated cache
    - bridge starts generating thumbnails again

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  CACHE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG! Error displaying RAW files after updating to Mac OS Catalina. Red stripes on display.

Error displaying RAW files after updating to Mac OS Catalina. Red stripes on display.
    Please fix this problem, it is impossible to work!

Thank!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Full Screen Preview Glitch

When I press the space bar for a full screen preview, I get a fully glitched out screen. Sometimes after a while the image clears up and if I switch to another program and back again it also clears. Also, I cannot take a screen shot of the glitch as it comes out fine. So here's a video from my phone.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bridge CC 2019 open all files by default with AfterEffects

Since I have updated Bridge this morning, it's opening all my files (ai, eps, pdf, jpg, etc) by default with After Effects even the asigned rule "Open with" it's right. Nonsense.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fullscreen Preview Desaturated

I'm using Adobe Bridge 2020 (0n macOS Mojave).

The displayed thumbnails are correct. But as soon as I open the fullscreen preview the colors are desaturated and dull.

With this bug, showing the wrong colors, the software is absolutely unusable!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Thumbnails flickering in Bridge 2020/Mac

Bridge thumbnails show as flickering gray boxes instead of images. video screen grab attached. iMac Retina 5K 27" late 2015 Mojave 10.14.6

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

NEED MORE INFO  ·  2 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. full screen preview after pressing spacebar is totally unusable due to a major glitch, looks like screen is broken as the image displayed

just fix the fucking thing please, about to change to Lightroom permanently as this is tasking far too long to get sorted

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. scripting broken in 10.0.0.124

Hangs when attempting to run a custom script. Ran fine in 9.1

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  SCRIPTING  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bridge for Mac OSX High Sierra. On Version 9.1.0.338 : Loses Focus on delete

Loses Focus on each photo deleted, returning to the top of the thumbnails :(

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unable to choose file type for EXPORT.

I am unable to select any other file format for expert besides JPEG. What if I want to save as a TIFF? It is Grayed out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

NOT A BUG  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Color Management in Bridge is not right

Bridge v.10.0.1.126 do not properly color manage its preview files. I use a Eizo wide gamut color calibrated display. I typically use either Adobe RGB (1998) and sRGB color space in my photographs. To prove the wrong CM, I start in Photoshop with a AdobeRGB image, save it in jpg 8bit AdobeRGB. Second step, I convert in sRGB color space and save a second jpeg, 8bit, sRGB. If you display the two images in Photoshop, you can see the differences, but when you display the two images in Bridge, you see them the same colors (that is wrong) and realize…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Open is broken

Just downloaded the new version of bridge, and now pressing enter to open an image doesnt nothing, aswell as right clicking an image and clicking open still does nothing. Not sure how this is an upgrade from the last version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dragging from Dock downloads is dangerously broken! (Mac)

Yes I've posted this before, but it's been so long now and Adobe still haven't fixed something that should only take minutes...

Please see the following scenario:

1. User copies FILE A from Bridge to somewhere else (eg. email)

2. User goes to a different folder in Bridge

3. User tries to drag FILE B from Downloads folder in MacOS Dock to Bridge into this folder

4. FILE A is moved into the folder instead!!! <—- this is the bug

5. User deletes FILE A from this folder thinking they've accidentally dragged the wrong file

FILE A IS NOW GONE FROM BOTH FOLDERS – if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Issues when changing views in Bridge

I've just migrated to OS Catalina on a new MacBookpro and trying to use Bridge to review images. I'm running into a problem, when I switch views to either SlideShow or Review Mode, Bridge screen freezes as it goes to full screen mode. It appears to be an intermittent issue as I tried to repeat it right after - and it took a few try's before it happened again. Not sure exactly what I'm doing to. cause it, but I've uploaded a video with the issue. ESC unfreezes the issue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  REVIEW MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. image selection flow

When I am scrolling through the thumbnails, I will typically delete images I no longer want. The next image in order would then be highlighted and show full size. After the most recent update, after I delete the image, the selection reverts back to the end of the file, and I need to start the scrolling process from the beginning again. Can I get it to work as it did previously ?

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bridge 2019 Photo Downloader doesn't remember previous settings

The new Photo Downloader always comes up in Standard Dialog, even though I previously closed it in Advanced. It always defaults to my Pictures folder, even though I chose a different folder for previous download. It always defaults to Basic Metadata, even though I chose something different on previous use.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

BUG- WE HAVE THIS  ·  37 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base