Bridge 10.0.0.124 Cache is not working at all
I'm actually speechless. It is beyond my imagination how Adobe can release unusable version. To reproduce:
- Generage cache for some folders and subfolders.
- wait 2 hours
- turn off laptop, disconnect external drive go to work
- attach drive turn on laptop
- run bridge - go to foder with pre generated cache
- bridge starts generating thumbnails again
As discussed over screen sharing session, you were encountering the issue with Bridge shared cache. The issue was resolved if switching back to Bridge standard cache mechanism.
For Shared cache scenario, we have logged a bug in our backlog.
Bridge 10.0.0.124 on OSX 10.14.06
is unusable because it takes to much time reading folder and Files resp. building cache.
Also it needs to much time to close the application.
So I have to use Bridge 2019 again.
Could it be wrong parameters in preferences of Bridge 2020?
Actually Bridge 2019 is the same situation. Cache build doesnt last after laptop shutdown.
Now I have to look for Adobe Bridge 2018 installer.
Thank you very much.