Skip to content

Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1423 results found

1. Selecting Multiple Photos to Reorder, it Reverses all the Images

Using the updated release Adobe Bridge 2023 Monterrey OS. When you select multiple photos (Shift Click 2 or more photos) to rearrage (sort order is Manually), they are placed in reverse order.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

2. Workflow Not Working

I tried to use the canned "Rename, Change Format and Resize" provided Workflow. The only result is an empty Workflow subfolder. Apple M1, Ventura, Bridge 2023. I tried running Bridge in Rosetta. I uninstalled Bridge including all preferences, re-installing, no change. I confirmed that Batch Rename does work on its own. I tried to make my own custom Workflow - no change. The workaround is to use the Export panel as it successfully batch creates resized JPEG's in the specified location. Batch rename has to be done as a separate follow-up step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Metadata fields fail.

-name of the field not showing (it's description, keywords and title on the sample image).

-the size of the space for the names is oversized and it is fixed, can not be reduced.

-copy-paste in these fields has some issues, it randomly puts previously copied text to a new loaded image

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "Camera Raw editing is not enabled" error appears when trying to copy-paste settings in Adobe Bridge 2023

When trying to copy-paste edit settings on Adobe Bridge 2023, I get the message "Camera Raw editing is not enabled; Camera Raw requires that a qualifying product has been licensed" even though I am subscribed to a Photography Plan, and have not encountered this issue before.

Currently, I am able to open the RAW file (from Adobe Bridge) in Camera RAW, and copy the settings from there, then open the file where I want to paste the settings to and paste the settings there, but no way to copy a setting in Adobe Bridge, then select multiple RAW files in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bridge 2023 Camera Metadata Display Issues

Adobe Bridge 2023. Monterey 12.6.1.
    1. Camera Data in the Metadata Panel does not display consistently unless ALL Workspaces Contain the Metadata Panel. Really only need the Metadata Panel in one workspace, but apparently this does not work.
    2. Hide Empty Fields is checked, but seems to not do anything. Empty Fields display anyway.
    3. Formerly I could display the Metadata Placard, or the Camera Data, or Both in the Metadata Panel. Now when display MetaData Placard is unchecked in preferences and metadata options are checked in Camera Data (exif) the Metadata Placard box rechecks itself the next time Bridge…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Open Tiffs in Camera Raw

Just updated Bridge to 13.0.0.562 and can no longer open tiff files in Camera Raw, it is as if the program does not even exist. This really sucks!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bridge October 2022(13.0) Metadata panel (Expand All) not being remembered.

After choosing all of the metadata options I want shown by default in "Preferences" and selecting "Expand All" to see these choices for each image at all times these settings are not being saved when Bridge is shutdown. I have to go back and click "Expand All" each time I fresh start Bridge. This used to work fine in 12.x. I use specific metadata all the time and would like it to be shown by default each time I run Bridge and select a file. I created my own custom template thinking that would work but this does not fix…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Photo importer (Get photos from camera) is messed up in the newest hotosgop Bridge V 13.00.562

Bridge Version 13.00.562. running on my Ventura Macintosh Studio pro silicon, will no longer successfully import images from my SD card using Photo Import (get images from Camera) When I insert my SD card, it shows approx 45 B&W skewed images in the preview window, and asks to start the import process. This worked FINE int he previous version of PS, and I've used this method of image ingestion for YEARS. This new Bridge version has a serious bug in the photo import function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CAMERA RAW TO PS 2023

I always open bridge, edit photo and then select open to open the image in PS before making final edits and saving the file.

now when selecting open nothing happens? well, the odd photo does, or if I restart it will open but then the next edited photo won't open. Really frustrated.
    anyone else having this problem ot know if there is a fix?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

10. Mouse-Over file information windows stays on window after moving mouse away

Mouse-Over file information windows stays on window after moving mouse away:

When you move the mouse cursor over a image thumbnail in Bridge, a information windows pops up, in some cases they WILL stay even if the mouse has been moved away.

Once they stay, they will also stay on top if you navigate around in bridge, even if you change the window to another application, the window stays on top, which is not only annoying, but seriously hindering work.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended" after upgrading to version 13

Bridge pops up the "HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action." error dialog when I select the second image.

Bridge Version: 13.0.0.562

Steps to Reproduce:
    - Open Bridge
    - In the Folders tab select a directory
    - select any image
    - select any other image
    -> Error dialog comes up.
    -> Dismiss the dialog and Bridge closes (crashes?)

Operating System:
    Windows 11 version 22H2
    Most recent patches installed
    KB5018496 installed
    KB5018341 installed
    Acer A515-54 laptop
    Windows Update says all my drivers are up to date.
    I have cleared the Bridge cache.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

12. Bridge 2023 crashes during folder navigation

Bridge 2023 crashes every time i try to open a sub-folder, making the entire program absolutely useless at this time. I've sent bug reports, posted on Adobe community forum, nothing ...
    Bridge 13.0.0.562
    Monterey 12.6.1

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

13. Mouse pointer disappears

After using Adobe Bridge for a while the mouse pointer disappears. When I move off of the Bridge window it reappears when hovering above other windows for other programs open. Closing Bridge and re-opening makes the pointer appear again. Even though the mouse pointer is invisible if I can 'guess' where the mouse is pointing I can still click on the functions in Bridge. The mouse pointer is 'there' just not visible.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bridge 2023 Incorrect Compact Cache Warning

Bridge 2023. When changing panel sizes in workspace it triggers "Compact Cache" warning. Clearly irrelevant, and my cache is properly set and does not require a manual cache compact. Doesn't matter if I say ok anyway. Just does the same thing the next time I change the size of a panel. Not a real problem, just annoying. Have also reset the warnings in preferences hoping it would give me a chance to say "do not show again." But this did not work.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CACHE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Command + Down Arrow Shorctut no longer working to open files

Bridge version 13.0.0.562
    Venture 13.0

The default shortcut to open files "Command + Down Arrow" is no longer working. Only "Command + O" works now.

This shortcut is default in finder as well.

Can we please bring it back? It was nice to have an option to open files without taking your fingers off the arrow keys for quick browsing and opening and closing files.

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

16. Can't exit spacebar preview

If you press space to preview a file full screen, then click away to another application (on a second screen) you then can't exit full screen preview. The only solution is to close and reopen bridge. It doesn't crash - you can still pan and zoom the preview, you just can't escape its clutches!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

17. Bridge 2023 Bug - File order is not updated by sorting preference without refresh

When files are sorted by Filename, Rating , Labels or any other preferences, the file order should be updated automatically when related property is changed such as Filename, Labels or Rating.
    But the File order is not updated without refresh when after property is changed.
    The user has to hit the F5 key or run Refresh from the menu to update file order correctly.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Slideshow Selects Two Images

After the latest release, when you exit a slideshow, the first and last images you viewed are selected. Only the last one should be selected.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  SLIDESHOW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

19. Bridge 2023 - metadata placard reappears

When I turn off the Metadata Placard, it reappears when I reopen Bridge. I'd like it to stay hidden.

Windows 11

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many little things wrong with new Bridge

Black does not show in thumbnails.