Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The star ratings are no longer working.

The star ratings are no longer working.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sony ARW files are saturated and dark

Bridge and Lightroom creates very saturated and dark previews of Sony RAW files (ARW). Once this preview is there, I can't turn it off. This has made Adobe products unusable.The jpegs are light and desaturated. I even went as far as to wipe my hard drive clean and upgrade the OS and software (Adobe support says to do this when they run out of ideas). Any ideas on what is going wrong?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Screenshots not showing on clipboard in Bridge

Screenshots using Alt+PrtScn, Ctrl+PrtScn, WindowsButton+Shift+S, combinations like that don't seem to show up on the clipboard in Bridge. If i copy a photo from another program, then I can go to Bridge, click on a folder then click on paste and it will create a file for it. It doesn't seem to show up from a screenshot. It would be handy to be able to do that with a screenshot.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. preview panel tif

I'm unable to preview Tifs made in photoshop in Bridge. The files do have layers but the preview has worked for me before.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Favorites sidebar deletes folders when drive is not attached

I frequently access files on two external drives (a camera SD card and a SSD for photos). I keep a few folder shortcuts to both of them in the Favorites sidebar and occasionally forget to plug one in when starting work. If I click on a shortcut to a drive that's not plugged in, it gets deleted from favorites. Highly annoying as I have to drag it back into favorites once it's plugged in. Would be great to have the option to keep or delete the favorite instead of auto-deleting it when it can't be found.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. After file deletion and selecting other ones Bridge loosing my selection and selects his own files

Light Table Panel=> Here is what I stuck with.
    While I on Light Table Panel in "Content" window:
    1. Selecting several files
    2. Delete selection by RMClick ->Delete
    3. Files dissapear
    4. I have a plenty of time (several seconds) to select ANOTHER FILES
    5. Bridge LOSING MY SELECTION and SELECTS SOME OTHER FILES. ))))
    Bridge 10.0.3.138, Win10

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bridge Metadata- Copyright on all files

Hi,
    I'm using Bridge Adobe cloude.
    I created a metadata templet and i'm trying to append it on all of the photos at once and i'm having issue with the Copyright Notice.
    i wrote the ©and my name, and when append it on all of the files it shows only my name without the mark of copyright ©.

i'll be happy to get support

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Error in date order uploading from iPhone

I am using Bridge 10.0.3.138 and use it to upload Photo's from my iPhone8. To be honest, neither Bridge Version or iPhone model are relevant, because Bridge has been doing this for several years and It does it with every iPhone model. When I connect my iPhone to my pc, and once iTunes has synced I use Bridge Photo Downloader to upload images. Once Bridge eventually finds my iPhone, (and it can take several attempts for Bridge to recognise the iPhone, sometimes saying this device contains no images which is wrong, but that's another thread) - it does not sort…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search function does not work even after Show Items from Subfolders is checked.

Search function is not working at all even after the suggestion of trying the solution to Show items from Subfolders is selected. It keeps saying No items to display.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The operation could not be completed. An unknown operating system error has occurred.

Bridge 10.0.4 - Repeated error message on startup.

I have read the posts that are relevant and reinstalled Bridge, rebooted the computer, checked Privacy settings, removed external drives. Bridge still gives continual error messages as soon as it is started.

The problem went away for a couple of days and has now returned. On moving a photo from one folder to another it moved the entire folder and then showed four copies of the same folder in the directory tree. Back to the same error message now on restarting. Is this unique to me or are others having similar problems?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The operation could not be completed. An unknown operating system error has occurred.

Bridge 10.0.4 - Repeated error message on startup.

I have read the posts that are relevant and reinstalled Bridge, rebooted the computer, checked Privacy settings, removed external drives. Bridge still gives continual error messages as soon as it is started.

The problem went away for a couple of days and has now returned. On moving a photo from one folder to another it moved the entire folder and then showed four copies of the same folder in the directory tree. Back to the same error message now on restarting. Is this unique to me or are others having similar problems?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Custom Export from Bridge does not work from 5 may 2020 on.

Custom Export from Bridge does not work from 5 may 2020 on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Unresponsible 'Content' panel after need to double click 'Tiles' or 'Thumbnails only'.

In the bottom right corner of Content panel there are 2 options, 'Tiles' and 'Thumbnails only'.

Clicking one of these boxes makes they are active, but not ticked yet.

This is bug as we have to click them twice to be able tick them.

The same problem is when we want to untick one of them.

The other bug related to this issue is irrespectively whether we clicked once / twice one of those checkboxes, we are unable to use Content panel by arrows (optionally together with SHIFT/CTRL) unless we click in first instance within content panel.

Please fix these…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Shift with left/right Arrow doesn't work after using Ctrl with up Arrow.

After using 'Ctrl Up' (holding Control and pressing Arrow Up), that we use in Bridge to go a level higher in tree folders, I am anable to use 'Shift Left / Right' (holding Shift key and pressing Left or Right Arrow) that adds to currently selected file / folder thumbnail (in Content panel) another thumbnail that's on left / right side.

Normally using 'Shift key with left/right Arrow' to add one or more thumbnails to current selection works with no problem. It stops working only in this one case.

The workaround I found is either pressing F5 (refresh) or using…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. suddenly doesn't opens raw files

Adobe Bridge 10.0.4.157
    Camera raw (declared) : 12.2.1

click on a .CR2 file (like I did yesterday) and there is no camera-raw option: it goes immediately in photoshop giving an error.

I can't find a "put everything as it was when working" button. Is there one? :-D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cannot display .psb previews

Bridge cannot generate some .psb files previews. Either with or without layers. Original files are .tif generated from a scanner. Old versions of Bridge could generate previews. Tried to purge cash, of single elements and of directory, no use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Unable to select folder location during import

Since updating to Version 10.0.4.157, during camera import (Photo Downloader), I am now unable to change the location away from C:\users\name\Pictures. I can open the browse window and navigate to the folder I want and click on that folder but nothing updates in the location string. The photos will ONLY download to the pictures folder.

The images did download correctly and did create a subfolder and rename correctly but only to the pictures folder. It is not possible to select any other destination.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ファイル名をバッチで変更のショートカットが動作しない

ツール→ファイル名をバッチで変更(Ctrl+Shift+R)のショートカットが動作しません。

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. open with only shows rundll (defaul)

when trying to open with affinity all i get from open with is rundll (default) my editors do not show up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Artefacts and compression in shadows

Lot of artefacts and compression in shadows. Most visible with full brightness screen. Have tried uninstalling and installing the software. Even tried formatting the whole system. No problem with the original photograph. It appears perfectly fine in normal preview.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base