Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Problem with opening in Camera Raw

All RAW file in CR is strange and collapsed, cannot be edited whis way. in Bridge and PS it is perfect, only in CR it look like in the file attached.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Color Management in Bridge is not right

Bridge v.10.0.1.126 do not properly color manage its preview files. I use a Eizo wide gamut color calibrated display. I typically use either Adobe RGB (1998) and sRGB color space in my photographs. To prove the wrong CM, I start in Photoshop with a AdobeRGB image, save it in jpg 8bit AdobeRGB. Second step, I convert in sRGB color space and save a second jpeg, 8bit, sRGB. If you display the two images in Photoshop, you can see the differences, but when you display the two images in Bridge, you see them the same colors (that is wrong) and realize…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Full screen preview NOT sharp

With a file selected from the contents window, pressing the space bar generates a full screen preview. These full screen previews are very soft, making them almost useless when making decisions about images. This seems to be a problem for some time that has not been corrected.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Picture breaks up using Control L to enlarge

Using Control L to enlarge a picture it opens with streaks. I can make them go away by adjusting size but I have to do it on every picture I open.

Bridge 9.1.0.338

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Camera Raw does not come up from Bridge.

Bridge version 10.0.1.126 Does not bring up camera raw. My version before this I could use Camera raw even if not a raw photo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Removing file does not work

Tengo un Mac con MasOS Catalina 10.15.1 y Adobe Bridge 10.0.1.126 recién actualizado.
    Cuando en Bridge hago clic derecho sobre un archivo y ejecuto "Mover a la papelera", el archivo continúa en la carpeta y, en la Papelera aparece el archivo con tamaño 0 bytes.
    La solución, hasta el momento, es hacer esta operación en la aplicación Finder.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Open is broken

Just downloaded the new version of bridge, and now pressing enter to open an image doesnt nothing, aswell as right clicking an image and clicking open still does nothing. Not sure how this is an upgrade from the last version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Illustrator upgrade not reflected in Bridge file associations

Bridge 10.0.0.124
    I updated Illustrator to 23.1, however Bridges still retained the file association for the previous Illustrator version.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Photo Downloader Fails

Photo Downloader randomly fails. Both connected to the camera and placing the SIM card in a reader. However, using the same reader and card, I could use the 'cp' command in a terminal window to copy the files in a few seconds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Annoying Interface features(?)

Why is there no category for issues with the user interface?

The rest of the points below concern annoyances with the use interface in version 9.1.0.338. I use Bridge to show three directories above each other, as in the screen shot attached. Some of the point relate to this overlapping; others are general (so labeled).

1. (General) Why does the slider reset to the first image when changing the preview size?

2. (General) Why do these stars show up when an image is selected? I can't turn this off. I can't control whether the rating info is shown.

3. Having the crop/edit icons…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Thumbnail position resets without any relevant user action

I think the following is a bug - it certainly is a nuisance. There are many instances when the selection of an image is changed without the users asking for anything remotely related. For example, when I left from editing preferences my display was reset to the beginning of the directory. WHY? This makes no sense whatsoever. In Version 9.1.0.338.

In the previous version I was using, I had three instances of Bridge aligned on my monitor. After not using them for a while (perhaps a day), two of them reset the catalog selection to the root. This shouldn't happen.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Star ratings disappear

In Bridge 2020 (10.0.0.124) on Mac OS 10.14.6.
    On many occasions, the star ratings and labels disappear. For example, if I apply a batch job or when copying files to another folder by dragging. (I do batch jobs where I modify the originals.) That happens to JPGs. And maybe RAW files.
    The raw metadata is quite modified when I look at File Info.
    It used to not be a problem but started with Bridge 2020.
    First time I face so many bugs with your products.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Camera Raw 12.0.0.322

Very slow response in both Bridge 2019 (updated) and Bridge 2020. Purging the cash helps only a little.. I'm using as an home PC - Intel nuc7i7bhn PC, 32 GB installed RAM, Windows 10, which I bought less than two years ago, and except for this issue, I'm very happy with my PC.

Please let me know how can I use older version of Bridge 2019, for which the corresponding Camera Raw version will suit my PC configuration and performance.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dragging from Dock downloads is dangerously broken! (Mac)

Yes I've posted this before, but it's been so long now and Adobe still haven't fixed something that should only take minutes...

Please see the following scenario:

1. User copies FILE A from Bridge to somewhere else (eg. email)

2. User goes to a different folder in Bridge

3. User tries to drag FILE B from Downloads folder in MacOS Dock to Bridge into this folder

4. FILE A is moved into the folder instead!!! <—- this is the bug

5. User deletes FILE A from this folder thinking they've accidentally dragged the wrong file

FILE A IS NOW GONE FROM BOTH FOLDERS – if…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Place in Illustrator

I use the "Place in Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop" feature frequently. Since I've updated to the latest version of Bridge and Illustrator, I'm having problems when placing an image in Illustrator. It places the image, but then locks up and I am unable to work with the placed image.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adobe Bridge and Google File Stream

I'm having trouble and would like to know if someone else had this too - we're using Google File Stream for all the agency - and the Adobe Bridge dont load correctly some files - having trouble with simple things like:

Rename Files or folders
    Creating New Folders
    Moving Files

The search too doesnt works well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Left / right arrow keys stop moving selection in thumbnails if toggled between two images several times on Windows 10.

Is rapid toggling of the two images causing the system to hang up processing of key presses? I can select another image using mouse/cursor after the problem happens, but no arrow keys work.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bridge 2020 reverting back to Desktop Favorites Folder

Adobe Bridge 2020 keeps reverting back to my desktop folder every hour or 2. It doesn't matter what folder I am working out of. Even with multiple windows open, they will all revert back to my desktop folder and I have to spend a lot of time digging through folders to find the files I am working on. Most of the files are buried 3 or 4 layers deep in Bridge. Does anyone know why this is happening or how I can fix it? Or is this just a bug?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. viewing photo folders in Bridge latest version

in filmstrip view or any viewing preview within Bridge the photos are represented crrectly for a max of 3 seconds. Following the initial display; the images dim significantly (50% minimium) so difficult to quickly traverse photos quickly to choose to work more with an image. If I do choose a image and open it in Photoshop the image is fine. Can you or anyone shed some LIGHT onto the situation? Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base