Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Artefacts and compression in shadows

Lot of artefacts and compression in shadows. Most visible with full brightness screen. Have tried uninstalling and installing the software. Even tried formatting the whole system. No problem with the original photograph. It appears perfectly fine in normal preview.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Preview panel display resetting

When changing filenames in the preview panel and tabbing to the next photo title, the display gets all messed up. It flashes and then you find yourself editing a filename but it is no longer under the active photo. The active photo is next to the filename that you are editing.

Also, when editing a filename and then clicking on another preview photo the damn preview window scrolls to the bottom each time. Therefore, the user has to scroll back up and find the preview that was just clicked on.

Also, why the hell doesn't "command H" hide the app…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Rename next (with filename selected in Content panel) Tab key error

In the Content Panel when renaming files, the Rename Next feature which previously worked by pressing the Tab key no longer works.
    Currently, after typing in the new file name and pressing Tab, the next file is initially highlighted and ready to be renamed, but quickly jumps back to the previously renamed file and no longer has a filename selected to rename.

Bridge Version 10.0.3.138
    Mac OS Mojave Version 10.14.16

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Can't name new folder right after creating it.

In "Thumbnail only" mode I can't name new folder right after creating it in FOLDER PANEL. New folder appears with name "New Folder", then I have to right click (Win) on it and select "rename" option.
    CONTENT PANEL: In addition: I can't rename folders in "Content" panel by "right mouse click" at all, - in dropdown menu there no "rename" option, guys!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adobe Bridge 2020 becomes unresponsive after interaction with another application on a different desktop

I use multiple virtual desktops on my Windows 10 machine. It appears that every time I interact with an application that's open on a different desktop (e.g. Outlook), Bridge stops responding to User Input. The Title Bar doesn't say (unresponsive) when apps don't respond to OS commands. Neither does it say (unresponsive) in the task manager list. But it stops responding to all input including mouse clicks and gives me a "ding" sound. I have to force close it via Task Manager. (I haven't tested if this happens on a Mac as well.)

Once I close Bridge via Task Manager,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cannot delete

I cannot delete files. When I try to do so I get the attached error.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. gui issues after using camera raw

GUI issues in bridge after using camera raw. graphic appearance problems after closing camera raw. artifacts stay and increase.
    bridge version 10.0.3, camera raw version 12.2. OS X version 10.13.6 (iMac 2,7 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The lower part of the letters is cut off

In 'Edit / Preferences / Startup Scripts' menu, the lower part of letters in description part is cut off. By description I mean every text that's under labels (Adobe Bridge 2020, Adobe Photoshop 2020, Auto Collection CC 2014) / see that on attached image.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Not avaible

Not open on a Adobe Bridge...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. *bug* SLOW on every single file of a selection in camra raw

Working on a set of files singularly in camera raw is slower than opening one file

Version of Adobe Bridge: 10.0.3.138

Operating System : Windows 10 pro (64), updated to everything at apr 10th,2020 ; 32 GB ram
    Expected result : same speed as opening a single image
    Actual result: getting more and more slow as the files selected are many, even if the file I'm working with is only the current and not a subset in the selection.
    Steps to reproduce the issues:

Select a group of RAW files in a folder, say 50 files, open in camera raw,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bridge is crashing when I'm trying to auto stack

Bridge is crashing when I try to auto stack.
    Mac OS and Bridge is up to date. Hi power machine.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  STACK- AUTO STACK  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I cannot hardly use Bridge I keep gettin popups that lock it up and I click them to go away and they just keep opening new dialog boxes

When I attempt to use Bridge I keep getting these stupid dialog boxes as popups and you cannot get rid of them they repopulate as fast as you close them until you delete the plist in preferences in Library and restart the darn computer again because Bridge is acting up again and this time that did not even solve it. I am using the fastest version and lates version on my 2019 loaded up iMac Catalina

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Modification date changes when changing rating or label

When I change a rating or add a label, the modification date changes... I mean, really... What?..

I started noticing in Indesign it would say all kinds of linked images (that I label after import) where modified.

Dates should obliviously not change when rating or labeling a file!!
    It completely messes up the workflow, and also removes date info for future reference which also stinks...

In Irfanview for example it is possible to change file data without altering the date(s). There's also renaming tools that can keep the original dates. And backup software etc...

Long story short please change ASAP...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Renaming same raw+jpeg files names files in sequence #1,2,3 ... not 1,1,2,2,3,3...

When renaming Raw+Jpeg files, Bridge gives them sequential sequence numbers, not the same sequence number i.e. Filename001.raw Filename002.jpg NOT "Filename001.raw" and "Filename001.jpg"

New Dell Laptop, latest version on all software, Win 10 Home. First tried yesterday, worked after several tries … now not working correctly at all

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Adobe Bridge "Get Photos from Camera" bugs RAW files, causing "File Info" to crash when editing multiple RAW files.

So I spent a couple of hours trying fresh installs, no scripts, fresh preferences etc.....

I believe I have found a bug which causes RAW files to become bugged after importing RAW files with Bridge's "Get photos from Camera".

My normal workflow was to import my RAW's in Bridge using the 'Get photos from camera'.
    I would then select all RAWs & use 'File Info' to edit the Metadata of all files at once.

Recently after an update, Bridge's 'File info' would crash if I selected multiple RAWs to edit, but work fine on a single RAW.

If I copy…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cannot copy or move image from one folder to another

Same as reported by other users here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge/in-bridge-cc-latest-version-cannot-copy-or-move-image-from-one-folder-to-another/td-p/10301876?page=1

"Cannot move "A.B". The item is no longer available." error occurs unless you first "purge cache for selection"

Very frustration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. File Info crashes Bridge when editing multiple RAWs NEF/DNG

UPDATED:
    So I've just done some testing, and it appears this bug is causes by importing images via Bridge's 'Get Photos from Camera'.

I just imported over 1000 Raw files from a Nikon D3 from multiple shoots, the only difference was that I copied the files directly from the CF cards.
    The 'File Info' Tab function as normal with these files, however if I import the same files using 'Get Photos from Camera' then File info crashes as written below.

It DOES not appear to be camera specific as I first thought, it was that I only used the 'Get…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bridge

Bridge starts and open, after 5 second, Bridge close automatic. I must open PH and the open Bridge then Bridge stay open! If not it open and close. Someone who now wats wrong?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)