Skip to content

Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1414 results found

1. Uploading stacks results in multiples of a single image being uploaded.

I group bracketed groups of images for upload to be edited into HDR finals. In the past I could select a stacked group and upload to dropbox with all the images in the stack uploading properly. Now I select a stack and it uploads five duplicate shots of the top shot in the stack.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

3. Applying a colour label doesn't move to the next image

When applying a colour label with the filter set to hide that label, the image used to disappear and the next image would be shown. Now the image disappears but nothing else happens, then when pressing the 'right' arrow to go to next, the first image in the set is selected, effectively taking me back to the start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

4. Bug: File info window's Description field in Bridge

When selecting a single or multiple images in content panel and opening the 'File info' window, the 'Description' field is excessively tall, but still hides the text written to it. The field is scalable, but it scales back to whatever size once you reopen it.

M1 Pro - Mac OS Monterey 12.5.1
    Bridge 13.0.0.562

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Typeface in Bridge 2023 is ugly and worse to read, please give us the option to use MacOS System Font

I don't know why it was changed to this Adobe font, but it makes the experience worse. It looks like a pixel font from 2002. It's smaller and harder to read, but if I increase the interface scaling, it's too big.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Stapel-Umbenennung Bug

Bei der Stapel Umbenennung kann ich im Menü zwar "Metadaten" auswählen, aber das Programm greift nur auf die Blendenvorwahl zu. Ich würde gerne das im Programm die "Überschrift" aus den Metadaten benutzt wird, aber das geht nicht. Auch alle anderen Informationen, wie Belichtungszeit, Objektiv, etc. werden nicht vom Programm übernommen. Im Dateinamen bleibt die Blendenvorwahl stehen, egal was ich auswähle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Window size & position not changing when switching workspace

In all the previous versions of Bridge, the window size and position of the app was saved as part of a workspace. When you switched to a different workspace, it would change the size and position of the Bridge app to how it was when the workspace was saved. That way you could have workspaces for full screen, halfscreen etc. But after I updated to 13.0.0 today, this doesn't work anymore. Clearly this must be a bug!

Bridge version: 13.0.0.562
    Windows 10 Home 21H2

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. mouse side button cannot be used

mouse side button cannot be used suddenly, for example the function" back to the last page" doesn't work but do work in the other software or website.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. second monitor preview color management error

Color error on preview of second monitor (Thunderbolt Display). Green and desaturated.... please check first picture

It's okay on iMac main display! please check second picture.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bridge Filter Panel is blank after a few minutes of use after updating to 13.0.0.562

Bridge Filter Panel is blank after a few minutes of use after updating to 13.0.0.562
    Upon restarting Bridge, the Filter Panel repopulates with my chosen criteria. I have not yet identified a trigger or situation that could be associated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Selecting Multiple Photos to Reorder, it Reverses all the Images

Using the updated release Adobe Bridge 2023 Monterrey OS. When you select multiple photos (Shift Click 2 or more photos) to rearrage (sort order is Manually), they are placed in reverse order.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

13. Workflow Not Working

I tried to use the canned "Rename, Change Format and Resize" provided Workflow. The only result is an empty Workflow subfolder. Apple M1, Ventura, Bridge 2023. I tried running Bridge in Rosetta. I uninstalled Bridge including all preferences, re-installing, no change. I confirmed that Batch Rename does work on its own. I tried to make my own custom Workflow - no change. The workaround is to use the Export panel as it successfully batch creates resized JPEG's in the specified location. Batch rename has to be done as a separate follow-up step.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Metadata fields fail.

-name of the field not showing (it's description, keywords and title on the sample image).

-the size of the space for the names is oversized and it is fixed, can not be reduced.

-copy-paste in these fields has some issues, it randomly puts previously copied text to a new loaded image

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Camera Raw editing is not enabled" error appears when trying to copy-paste settings in Adobe Bridge 2023

When trying to copy-paste edit settings on Adobe Bridge 2023, I get the message "Camera Raw editing is not enabled; Camera Raw requires that a qualifying product has been licensed" even though I am subscribed to a Photography Plan, and have not encountered this issue before.

Currently, I am able to open the RAW file (from Adobe Bridge) in Camera RAW, and copy the settings from there, then open the file where I want to paste the settings to and paste the settings there, but no way to copy a setting in Adobe Bridge, then select multiple RAW files in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bridge 2023 Camera Metadata Display Issues

Adobe Bridge 2023. Monterey 12.6.1.
    1. Camera Data in the Metadata Panel does not display consistently unless ALL Workspaces Contain the Metadata Panel. Really only need the Metadata Panel in one workspace, but apparently this does not work.
    2. Hide Empty Fields is checked, but seems to not do anything. Empty Fields display anyway.
    3. Formerly I could display the Metadata Placard, or the Camera Data, or Both in the Metadata Panel. Now when display MetaData Placard is unchecked in preferences and metadata options are checked in Camera Data (exif) the Metadata Placard box rechecks itself the next time Bridge…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Open Tiffs in Camera Raw

Just updated Bridge to 13.0.0.562 and can no longer open tiff files in Camera Raw, it is as if the program does not even exist. This really sucks!!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bridge October 2022(13.0) Metadata panel (Expand All) not being remembered.

After choosing all of the metadata options I want shown by default in "Preferences" and selecting "Expand All" to see these choices for each image at all times these settings are not being saved when Bridge is shutdown. I have to go back and click "Expand All" each time I fresh start Bridge. This used to work fine in 12.x. I use specific metadata all the time and would like it to be shown by default each time I run Bridge and select a file. I created my own custom template thinking that would work but this does not fix…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Photo importer (Get photos from camera) is messed up in the newest hotosgop Bridge V 13.00.562

Bridge Version 13.00.562. running on my Ventura Macintosh Studio pro silicon, will no longer successfully import images from my SD card using Photo Import (get images from Camera) When I insert my SD card, it shows approx 45 B&W skewed images in the preview window, and asks to start the import process. This worked FINE int he previous version of PS, and I've used this method of image ingestion for YEARS. This new Bridge version has a serious bug in the photo import function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CAMERA RAW TO PS 2023

I always open bridge, edit photo and then select open to open the image in PS before making final edits and saving the file.

now when selecting open nothing happens? well, the odd photo does, or if I restart it will open but then the next edited photo won't open. Really frustrated.
    anyone else having this problem ot know if there is a fix?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base