Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bridge Is Terrible When Editing Metadata On PSD

Bridge has always been bad when entering meta on PSDs, but lately it is horrific.

I have a folder of PSD files. I select them all and "FILE INFO" to add a base set of meta. I walk away and do something else for a while and come back, and they are fine.

Now, I grab a group of them, and add to the keywords and maybe change the title using the Metadata tab. Then I grab another bunch and do the same thing. It -should- queue up the changes and get them all done, however slowly it is taking.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. missing cursor

Since updating Bridge on my Imac, the text cursor has disappeared when editing the metadata panel? I can still enter data but have to guess where the text is going!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bridge 10.1.1.166 and PS 22.0 not talking nice

Installed new updates, shut down machine after completion, rebooted Win10 pro, opened Bridge to resume work. Opened a file in camera raw. finished preliminary edits, instructed Bridge to open in PS 22.0.
    PS never opened the file. Tried to open from Bridge using 'Open With' command. Same result - locked-up app. Cannot close app window with X command. Had to close with task manager, instead. Opening the same file directly from HD folder worked fine.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Camera Raw pennello di regolazione

L'ultima versione di camera raw non azzera le impostazioni ad ogni nuova regolazione.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cannot add keywords to mp4 files v 11.0.0.83

Windows 10
    Have been tagging photos and videos and suddenly started getting error message There was an error writing metadata to "filename"

All cc apps are latest versions
    Cleared caches
    Restarted
    Checked that file permissions are open

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bridge 2020 file naming still does not work !!!

FIX IT !!!! YOU wrote the program . . . . . . I Bought it and I've been ROBBED

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bridge 2021 Export without including original metadata

I am not sure if what I describe is a bug or something else.
    I created a Custom Export template in which I unchecked the "Include Original Metadata" box. Images are exported in JPEG format.
    When I use this template, some images have all metadata stripped as I would expect but some do not , their Camera Data (Exif) is not stripped while other metadata is. I have tested this starting with a variety of image formats, JPEG, TIFF, DNG. I am unable to discern any pattern which identifies problematic images.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bridge 2021 doesn’t open or crashes on startup on iMac.

Bridge 2021 doesn’t open or takes a very long time to open on iMac. If it opens at all, Bridge freezes or crashes completely as soon as any photo is selected. Occasionally it will continue, but then freezes on the second photo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. refreshes top

Window refreshes to the top of the thumbnails, every so often.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adobe Bridge not showing .CR2 thumbnails.

It was just updated to 10.1.0.163. I DID downgrade Camera Raw plugin to the old version. Would this have something to do with it?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keywords can not be written to previewed Audio Files

Once an audio file, .WAV in this case, has been previewed, it can not be moved or overwritten to change the name or add metadata.

I have to close (End task in Task Manager) dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe to be able to do it.

Of course, after that no preview is possible, I have to close and reopen Bridge.

Thanks in advance for any help

Windows 10, Bridge 11.0.0.83

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't open photos from Bridge into RAW or PS 2021. Also if you browse Bridge from PS, can't select and open. Defaults to my image viewer.

I have Faststone Image Viewer that I often use to open directly into RAW or PS, depending on whether it's a JPEG, RAW or PSD. If I open Bridge and want to open into PS or RAW (File dependent), it immediately goes back to Faststone Image Viewer. File associations were also incorrect and went back to my 2014 version of PSE. I changed all the associations to PS 2021. There is also an issue with some PS Programs that show up in PC, but not in Programs except for the 2019 version. When I try to delete any of these,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. File name corruption

I have a number of files with a "?" as a placeholder until I determine the genus and species of my photo's subject. The latin name is enclosed in parenthesis, so the filename temporarily includes the character string "(?)". When I drag files from Bridge's window to another folder inside Bridge or select "Move to" from the pop-up after right-clicking on the file's thumbnail, the filenames at the destination are truncated at the left parentheses. "Filename (?).psd" becomes "Filename (" with no extension. If there are files with the same name but different extensions, such as "Filename (?).jpg", Bridge wants…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bridge è troppo lento nel visionare le immagini! Inoltre, in modalità anteprima a SCHERMO INTERO, comincia a lampeggiare lo schermo!

Bridge è troppo lento nel visionare le immagini! Inoltre, in modalità anteprima a SCHERMO INTERO, comincia a lampeggiare lo schermo!
    Ho un iMac 2020, processore i9 e 40Gb di RAM.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bridge "export to" function not working at all

Completely unable to export pictures using "export to" function. When exporting pictures, the files go into a waiting queue that never starts. The "export to" function was working fine the day I installed Bridge (8/27/2020) but has not worked at all since the day of installation

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Camera Raw Spot Removal Tool Causes Crash

Camera Raw crashes before saving any edits when I use the spot removal tool multiple times. This started with the new 2021 Bridge update. It is also slower loading things. It has happened a few times already in one day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Batch export not working

I tried to uninstall current version (10.1) and instal older one... Nothing. Back to last version. Nothing... Unfinished tasks are still in Queue and nothing is hapenned (see attached screenshot)... (win 1 /, all CC apps updated yesterday) maybe troubles with CameraRAW?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Colormanagement not working in Bridge

When viewing a file as thumbnail in Bridge no colors outside the sRGB gamut are shown as they are, and that my screen can perfectly show.
    The example is a tiff in the AdobeRGB colorspace with red 220 as the fill color. The gradient runs from red 0 to red 255, but the values above the level 220 are not shown inside Bride. They are visible inside Photoshop, or any other program I use. Computer Apple MacPro, screen Eizo CG277.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Wrong translation in the preferences panel for Miniatures

In the preferences panel it says "Vignette" but in fact it should indicate "Miniatures" as it is indicated in the user manual and the new features panel.
    Or all "Vignettes" because when you read or try to enable the "Preview Video on Mouse Hover" you can't find the right path.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adobe Bridge says I'm not logged into a Creative Cloud account

Title. Can't see my libraries in Adobe Bridge for this reason. I'm logged in in Creative Cloud, and all other apps. Can work with my libraries in other apps (such as XD). Tried logging out/in again, restarting mac, reinstalling bridge, nothing works.

Bridge version 11.0.0.83

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base