Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for 3rd party cloud folders

Support for browsing assets on 3rd party cloud [only (non-synced)] storage eg. Box, Dropbox, iCloud drive, Google drive, one drive, etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow folders to remember window position

Allow folders to remember the window scroll position last viewed.

If you have a folder of 100's of images and drill down to view a file, leaving the folder then returning positions the window at the top again. This means scrolling down to find that file again.

Work on a project where there are multiple folders of many images and repeat this going back/forth/scrolling a few times. That's when you'd realize how nice it would be to return where you were.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let me remove star ratings with the mouse

I used to be able to remove a star rating from an image by clicking to the left of the stars beneath the image. That is no longer possible--I now have to do it via the keyboard, meaning that I'm moving my hands back and forth from the mouse all the time, or by going up to the Tools menu with the mouse, which is a lot of wasted motion. Please put back the ability to do this with the mouse right underneath the image.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Photo Downloader

Bei jedem neuen Foto Download will Adobe die Fotos automatisch auf C:...\User\Pictures\Aufnahmedatum abspeichern.
    Meine Medien müssen aber nach D:\Fotos\Aufnahmedatum.
    Dies muss leider bei jedem Download neu eingestellt werden... Leider konnte ich auch in den Voreinstellungen nichts finden.
    Bitte ändern, Danke.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Batch Rename File Select option

In the batch rename dialog box, add radio buttons:

o Rename selected files
    o Rename all files in current folder

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Folder dates

Can we please at least have the Date Modified and Date Created for folders on the Metadata panel? I feel like we used to have this feature before but it's gone now? It's still possible to see folder dates on the Filter panel so I know this info is available.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. dual monitor support or a new syncronized window

Many user works with a second monitor. In bridge cc 2019 it´s unable to work with a second monitor like in Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop/Lightroom. My wish is a dual monitor support or a new syncronized window.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 'Copy Path' directly from Bridge

In Windows 10 file explorer, you have the chance of copy the full path of a file by clicking "Ctrl + Right-Mouse-Btn" and choosing "Copy full path".

it would be awesome to have something like that on Bridge, because it broads the range of software you can work better with. I sometimes work with 3d software, webdesign, and/or smaller utilities for video and image, and most of them don't support Bridge's "drag-and-drop", or it simply doesn't fit the workflow (example: webdesign - you do it by code...)

A "Copy full path" function would help greatly on that, and shouldn't be…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improved mouse wheel support - ACR

ACR requires a click on an adjustment button to enable adjustment to be scroll adjusted with the mouse scroll button. I would like this to be activated merely by the cursor being in 'proximity' to any adjustment slider. The click is superfluous / inefficient.

This scroll wheel support is a feature on Nikon Capture NX-D, SilkyPix DS, and Capture One Pro. Greater efficiency/ accuracy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Adobe bridge 2019... accent Color? it is in bridge 2018

Interface
    Adobe bridge 2019... accent Color? it is in bridge 2018

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Camera Raw

In general, i like the new camera raw better than the old one, if there weren't some major flaws which are very disturbing in my workflow...

1. zoom is not always "fit to screen" -when i crop it changes zooms out - but it doesn't jump back to "fit to screen". annoying.

2. the crop tool was way better in the old version - give people the choice to switch to the old version.

3. changing the aspect ratio of a picture while cropping - should be easier to reach via right click ..

4. the saving button in the thumbnails - is it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Camera raw new crop tool behavior

Please return the old crop tool behavior or let the user decide in settings how we want it.
    Before the crop was set to default when switching to next photo (no aspect ratio) now, when I crop with any aspect ratio in one photo and go to next photo the "remain aspect ratio" stays turned on (with full photo aspect ratio) and need to be manually switched off or set to different ratio if wanted.
    Personally I also don't like the current moving photo instead of the crop area with mouse and the behavior like the crop always stays in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. .jpg and .jpeg file extension inconsistency

Using the Bridge 2020 Export panel to export images as JPEG files produces files with .jpeg extension whereas using the Photoshop Image Processor produces files with .jpg extensions. This is inconsistent behaviour. Could we have the choice of which extesion we would like please?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. icon color

Please refrain from changing the color scheme when you update the program icons (as seen in desktop shortcuts, taskbars, etc). If you get used to using a color as a quick visual reference when switching between programs, a change is disconcerting. Also, the new, really dark background icons are harder to pick out overall against the black background of a windows taskbar.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cameraRAWで編集後、エンターキーを押した時の挙動について

Bridge2020最新版でUI変更後のバージョン

編集作業を完了してエンターを押した際に画像を開くではなく
    設定を適用して完了にしてほしい

CS6などの時はphotoshop側でcameraRAWを編集した際は画像を開く
    Bridge側の場合は設定を適用であったので
    この仕様が利用者の好みに合わせて選べてよかった

ブラシツールについて
    複数のファイルを同時に開いた場合は
    スライダーの値を画像ごとに設定する必要があり不便
    以前のバージョンのように同時にcameraRAWで開いてる場合は
    同じ値を設定できるようにしてほしい

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Labels and Filters not working since I updated New Version of BRIDGE

I have uploaded Adobe Bridge to latest version and since I did, my Labels and filters are not working at all. when I go into review mode, my labels and label buttons are not working. I went to the old version and then re-installed that. same issue, labels are not working at all.

its really affecting my work flow. I need to label to process my work and its still not working. ive cleared my label cache, I have updated old and new versions of bridge. nothing is working.

please help?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Slideshow timing

Bridge 2020. I use Bridge Slideshow often. I find the currently available timing of each slide frustrating, as 5 sec is too short and 10 sec is too long. Would it be possible to introduce an intermediate time of 7 sec? Better still, would it be possible to introduce a slider setting for slide timing that provides 1 sec intervals throughout its extent?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SLIDESHOW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. INFO Total Elements, elements selected, elements in process cache...

In previous versions of Bridge, this info is in the botón panel preview, under EXIF info, in the botón right...

Now, with the new version of Bridge, you put this info (why???) in the content panel, with other many choose options (grid type, zoom + - thumbnails...) and always this useful info are disappear because this content panel of previews are less wide and small in the standard's work spaces, and NOW this information is ALWAYS HIDDEN, because it doesn't fit, it doesn't have enough space ...

There are many claims asking to return to the previous interface ...

The…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Deleting files .xmp when its corresponding .NEF are deleted. iMAC Catalina

I am using MacOS Catalina and Adobe Bridge 2020. I noticed that the files .xmp are not deleted when its corresponding .NEF are deleted. I think that this problem started with the version Bridge 2020.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Adjust text size for watermark in Output

Bridge 2020: In the watermark feature in Output, you used to be able to adjust the text size to whatever font size you needed to cover the image, now it only goes to 48 which is really small. I usually work with text at 125 and am no longer able to do so. I really need this function fixed, otherwise it's almost a pointless feature at this tiny size. Also, not a fan of the Output Preview page and the fact that the Output Settings reset every time you close the program. Can we please go back to 2017? That…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base