Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add displaying labels from system

Please add displaying labels, wich are set in macOS. Or better, synchronize the colored labels from Bridge with the colored labels from macOS in both directions. This behavior also could be costumized in settings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adjust text size for watermark in Output

Bridge 2020: In the watermark feature in Output, you used to be able to adjust the text size to whatever font size you needed to cover the image, now it only goes to 48 which is really small. I usually work with text at 125 and am no longer able to do so. I really need this function fixed, otherwise it's almost a pointless feature at this tiny size. Also, not a fan of the Output Preview page and the fact that the Output Settings reset every time you close the program. Can we please go back to 2017? That…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add the option to remove "Preserved Filename" in metadata

Currently under Batch Rename there's an option to "Preserve current filename in XMP metadata" but there's no way to get rid of these preserved filenames after they are no longer useful (or simply because they disclose outdated or confidential information).

One way to do this would be to add a "remove preserved filename" checkbox to the Batch Rename dialog box; that way you could just rename the the files a second time to clear the preserved filename.

Another way to do it would be in the metadata panel; just make the "Preserved Filename" field deletable. You could also add a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. One version to rule them all ....

I now have two versions of Bridge (9/10) on my machine after this last update. The new version did not create a desktop shortcut, and if I open one version the other will not open and vice versa. Am I supposed to pick/choose between the two for some logical reason? If so, what is it? If the newer is not completely sufficient to replace the old, why was it auto-installed on my machine?

I don't want gigs of redundant programs on my workstation. I don't want a new version if it cannot completely take over for the old. I don't…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. One login for everything Adobe

I am logged in to my Adobe account on one browser tab, am posting here in another. Why does this ask me for an email address and refuse to post if I do not enter it? Why does it offer Facebook/Google as login options?

If I am logged in my paid account, everything Adobe should have me logged in. Same thing happens with the Create magazine.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Choose color space for EXPORT.

Files are automatically exported as sRGB color space. What if I need to export to Adobe RGB, ProPhoto, or something else? Please add this option to export settings.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Develop a mobile application

Adobe already has a lot of other common applications in mobile form available for download on the app store for apple and the google play store for android. Developing an app for Bridge would be seriously helpful for my company when we have out of town meetings and need to access some photos for some show and tell. This would eliminate the need for myself to create a whole new library on a different platform for my bosses to use instead of what we already use for photo management.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bring Split View to Mac OS

In Adobe Bridge 2019 and PS CC for Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6 I am unable to do split view as in previous OS versions. Is this something that Adobe got rid of on the latest version or is something related to the current Mac OS that I am running? It would be great to have that feature back!

Split view is great when working with Bridge in different folders... specially when moving around files... same applies to PS CC... it's great to have two windows open in full size.. it makes a difference!

Please bring back Split View for Mac…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Keyword Panel to Float Outside Bridge Window

Please consider making the keyword panel a floating panel that we can move outside the main Bridge window. It would be so much more convenient. If you do consider this idea, please also consider a better layout for finding and creating new keywords to minimize the amount of scrolling.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  KEYWORD PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bridge 9.1 breaks workflow of deleting pictures

the latest official release of Bridge (v.9.1) breaks my workflow of deleting pictures. When in normal viewing mode, I am editing pictures by scrolling or selecting photos in the content window to review them in the preview window. When deleting a marked/active picture with backspace, the next picture in the content window is automatically selected or marked (with a blue rectangle) and you can go on editing your pictures. That is the behavior in former versions of Adobe Bridge CC 2019 (e.g. v.9.0.3).

In Bridge CC 2019 version 9.1 the mark of the active photo (the blue rectangle) is jumping…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Save keyword list in creative cloud account

It would be interesting to save the list of keywords and their structure in the creative cloud account automatically.

That way, the information would be backed up in case of formatting the computer or its failure and not having exported the list.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Display saved version in file attributes

Hello, is it possible to additionally show in the file properties in which version a file was saved? For example EPS-8, EPS-10, AI CC or PS CC. This would be especially good for EPS. Many thanks, Gabi

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Support full screen on Mac

What does Adobe have against Mac? Full screen on MacOS has only been around for a decade, why do none of Adobe's premiere applications support it? Literally every other cross platform app I have on my computer supports full screen.

What's the problem?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. It's hard to close the magnifying glass

It's hard to close the magnifying glass – the closing-cross could not be targeted easily
    kind regards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add "Date Added" to sort options

Please add the option of sorting a window by Date Added. This will allow finding the newest additions to a folder regardless of Date Captured or Date Modified.
    MacOS added this option to Finder sorting a few years ago.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please save view option to Show Items from Subfolder

Please save view option to Show Items from Subfolder. No reason why users should have to select this option every time as we navigate folders. If we wish to see items in subfolders, allows us to ALWAYS see items in subfolders. Add option to Preferences if that helps add this feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. filter images by predominant color

Filter and/or sort images in a selected folder by the dominant color of image

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Permit separate operations, in Multiple windows simultaneously

I would love to be able to do separate operations, in Multiple windows, simultaneously
    !
    Br could then be building its thumbnails from a particular Folder in one window; while I could carry on processing images from a separate Folder in ACR while those thumbnails are being built.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bridge 2019 is painfully slow

Even after file previews are generated and cached Bridge is now painfully slow. Scrolling is slow, interacting with files is slow, browsing folders is slow. Sometimes the program will lock up for up to a minute. It's bad on both my respectable spec'ed AMD Ryzen work PC (quadcore-16gb ram), and it's slow on my monster spec home PC (intel 9900k-16gb ram).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. indexing

Automatic indexing of folders...
    Search is useless in its current form- need to manually open folder in bridge for its contents to be searchable. Please fix this, long overdue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base