Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make filter panel sortable

Please make filter panel sortable, so user can drag'n'drop frequently used filters to thier needs (e.g. date created to top).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create PDF from Bridge

Hi. With all the integration being built between apps, it would be great to be able to "quick-export" a PDF of an indesign / illustrator file (any file for that matter), from within bridge, without having to open a file within it's application and run PDF exports.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. histogram

Could we see HISTOGRAM in Adobe Bridge? It's very important for photographers. (I know Adobe is more suited for Designers and they don't need it...)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support for 3rd party cloud folders

Support for browsing assets on 3rd party cloud [only (non-synced)] storage eg. Box, Dropbox, iCloud drive, Google drive, one drive, etc.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. dual monitor support or a new syncronized window

Many user works with a second monitor. In bridge cc 2019 it´s unable to work with a second monitor like in Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop/Lightroom. My wish is a dual monitor support or a new syncronized window.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. See PNG transparency

Be able to see transparency in PNG's and other formats with alpha capability. Right now, the background is black. Checkerboard or some other background.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Maps

Please, there should be the option, to display the GPS in a map (alternativly with my own map-account) for fast orientation without changing applikation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Cut/Paste

Previously, you could Command-X on Mac to cut, and it appears that now the ability to cut has been taken away; under File, it just shows as greyed out when I have images selected.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can You Provide a Classic CR Layout option

Change for the better is always welcome. However If something is working really well why change it? The old addage if it aint broke dont fix it applies. Sure improve performance and address individual tool issues. The need to drive it towards lightroom model - what is the point? I dont use lightroom for the same reasons I'm not enjoying the new CR. Way to complicated ergonomically compared to the old CR and way to fussy in its provision of that complication. Just Sayin

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cropping in ACR 13.1.0.658

When moving through a batch of images in ACR I really, really, really, want to be able to select an aspect ratio and have it stick until I change it instead of having to repeatedly change it from the undesired default to the one I actually want EVERY SINGLE IMAGE. Before I could do this; now I can't. I already know how to click a mouse; now I just want get some work done.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. .abr

I've heard a few time that a preview of .abr brushes, for photoshop, at the desktop level would be useful to users.

On windows (only), there's abr viewer https://abrviewer.fr.uptodown.com/windows

inside photoshop, there's brusherator by sergey kritskyi https://gumroad.com/kritskiy#iLmZz

I suppose a simple preview, not just the icon, would help users, and having this in Bridge would be logical :)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. camera raw zoom lock

In older version of camera raw when going to next/previous photo the zoom was always set to "fit to screen". Now it stays zoomed in or out across multiple photos, which is annoying (expecially when the crop tool zooms out from itself) and for me personally the old way was better. Probalbly opinion from user to user, therefore option to choose the behavior in this case would be the best.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Revert RAW

Please make an option where we can revert to the previous layout of RAW; this is a massive change. Please return the 'Classic crop' feature in RAW.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add (a couple) more places to add a folder to Favorites.

To add a folder to favorites, I know 3 ways (maybe there are more) :

While navigating, right clicking on a folder has an « add to favorites » option.
    And you can find that option from within the folder in the file menu.
    You can also right click on an empty space while exploring a folder.

I miss a couple of important places, where I naively looked for that :

• The breadcrumbs : I tried to right click, not only on the long line of files, but in the empty space.
    • I also wanted to drag and drop one…
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. cameraRAWで編集後、エンターキーを押した時の挙動について

Bridge2020最新版でUI変更後のバージョン

編集作業を完了してエンターを押した際に画像を開くではなく
    設定を適用して完了にしてほしい

CS6などの時はphotoshop側でcameraRAWを編集した際は画像を開く
    Bridge側の場合は設定を適用であったので
    この仕様が利用者の好みに合わせて選べてよかった

ブラシツールについて
    複数のファイルを同時に開いた場合は
    スライダーの値を画像ごとに設定する必要があり不便
    以前のバージョンのように同時にcameraRAWで開いてる場合は
    同じ値を設定できるようにしてほしい

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bridge Photo Downloader

Using a Canon EOS 1DX Mk III camera, with Adobe Bridge v10.0.4.157, I am unable to download my images from a Sandisk 64gb CFExpress card via a Sandisk CFExpress card reader to an iMac Pro (macos Catalina) using my usual workflow of Bridge > Bridge Photo Downloader > Get Photos From Camera. The Downloader responds with 'No Device Found'.

I have confirmed the following:

The Adobe Bridge Photo Downloader does not recognise the CFExpress card in the Sandisk CFExpress card reader regardless of whether the card contains .CR3 or .CR2 files. Also, both .CR3 files and .CR2 files on a…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Duplicate Finder

The ability to have a duplicate finding feature built within Bridge. Whilst there are apps out there, having this feature (or stand alone app with a plugin in Bridge) would be incredibly advantageous, especially when dealing with large collections.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Save/Update workspace

The ability to modify and save the current workspace would be very useful. At the moment the current workspace can be modified but not saved under the same workspace name, it has to be saved under a new name and then the old name deleted.

E.g. I have a "Photography" workspace. If I want to change it I cannot resave it as "Photography", I save it as "Photography1" and then delete "Photography". Then, I cannot rename "Photography1" as "Photography".

Once the old "Photography" has been deleted I can then load "Phorography1", save it as "Photography" and then delete "Photography1".

Eventually,…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Save keyword list in creative cloud account

It would be interesting to save the list of keywords and their structure in the creative cloud account automatically.

That way, the information would be backed up in case of formatting the computer or its failure and not having exported the list.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow users to have 8 labels which can be given unique names by users. This is already the case with competitors such as Photo Mechanic

Allow users to have 8 labels which can be given unique names by users. This is already the case with competitors such as Photo Mechanic and other software vendors. I am reluctant to move away from Photo Mechanic to Adobe Bridge because I find it so useful. This is already a popular idea on the forum as can be seen from many posts

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base