Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improved mouse wheel support - ACR

ACR requires a click on an adjustment button to enable adjustment to be scroll adjusted with the mouse scroll button. I would like this to be activated merely by the cursor being in 'proximity' to any adjustment slider. The click is superfluous / inefficient.

This scroll wheel support is a feature on Nikon Capture NX-D, SilkyPix DS, and Capture One Pro. Greater efficiency/ accuracy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe bridge 2019... accent Color? it is in bridge 2018

Interface
    Adobe bridge 2019... accent Color? it is in bridge 2018

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adjust text size for watermark in Output

Bridge 2020: In the watermark feature in Output, you used to be able to adjust the text size to whatever font size you needed to cover the image, now it only goes to 48 which is really small. I usually work with text at 125 and am no longer able to do so. I really need this function fixed, otherwise it's almost a pointless feature at this tiny size. Also, not a fan of the Output Preview page and the fact that the Output Settings reset every time you close the program. Can we please go back to 2017? That…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Choose color space for EXPORT.

Files are automatically exported as sRGB color space. What if I need to export to Adobe RGB, ProPhoto, or something else? Please add this option to export settings.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Create PDF from Bridge

Hi. With all the integration being built between apps, it would be great to be able to "quick-export" a PDF of an indesign / illustrator file (any file for that matter), from within bridge, without having to open a file within it's application and run PDF exports.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Save/Update workspace

The ability to modify and save the current workspace would be very useful. At the moment the current workspace can be modified but not saved under the same workspace name, it has to be saved under a new name and then the old name deleted.

E.g. I have a "Photography" workspace. If I want to change it I cannot resave it as "Photography", I save it as "Photography1" and then delete "Photography". Then, I cannot rename "Photography1" as "Photography".

Once the old "Photography" has been deleted I can then load "Phorography1", save it as "Photography" and then delete "Photography1".

Eventually,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Save keyword list in creative cloud account

It would be interesting to save the list of keywords and their structure in the creative cloud account automatically.

That way, the information would be backed up in case of formatting the computer or its failure and not having exported the list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LABELS AND KEYWORDS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ADOBE BRIDGE : SHOW FULL FILENAME IN PREVIEW WINDOW UNDER GRAPHIC

Finder is AWEFUL compared to ADOBE BRIDGE for reviewing images.
    In Adobe Bridge, there's PLENTY of space under the graphic in PREVIEW window to show the full file image. NEED THIS... BADLY.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add warning when deleting a photo that belongs to 1 or more collections

Add warning when deleting a photo that belongs to 1 or more collections (similar to Aperture). This would prevent users from accidentally deleting a photo that is used in 1 or more collections. I have been deleting photos only to find out I chose the wrong version (by deleting one I previously selected in a photo).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Cannot see progress of thumbnails

Right now I cannot see the progress for thumbnail generation, in a folder of 2300 photos, it is but a guessing game when it will be done and performance will return to the app.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Moving files to any parent folder by dragging files to folder path bar

Windows files explorer allows me to move files from the current sub-folder to any parent folder displayed in the folder path bar by dragging the files to the name of any parent folder displayed in the folder path bar. I need this feature in Adobe Bridge.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I don't want to connect my laptop to the internet when working remotely. Why do Abode insist on verification when not connected.!!!

Why do we have to verify subscription on laptops used in the field? It makes impossible to use this program. Any suggestions/settings I can remove this request?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Support for 3rd party cloud folders

Support for browsing assets on 3rd party cloud [only (non-synced)] storage eg. Box, Dropbox, iCloud drive, Google drive, one drive, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Creative Cloud Files/Libraries/Published refinement

I saw a feature that said libraries was a new feature in Bridge and thinking that Bridge is the tool that, "gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects," I was a little disappointed that it still doesn't seem to help with the clarify between files / libraries and published files on Creative cloud and seems to be very Photoshop and Illustrator focused rather than 'files and assets for creative projects' focused. * there are Adobe creative tools that are not Photoshop and Illustrator... just sayin.

Bridge should have a the ability…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  LIBRARY PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Broaden Criteria in "Find" Dialogue

In the "Find" dialogue there are many omissions in the selectable criteria.
    For example one can search for "Altitude" but not "City".
    A further notable omission is that it is not possible to search for "Author" (or "Creator") even though images can be filtered by "Author".
    This renders it impossible to create Smart Collections based on image Author.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add search text entry to main menu

It would be nice to search the bridge library without having to use Control - F. Maybe there should be an option to search locally OR search adobe stock.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Number of photos associated with a keyword

Lightroom shows the number of photos that contain a keyword along with an arrow that, when clicked, creates a filter and displays the relevant keywords. I would love it if I could do the same thing in Bridge.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  KEYWORD PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Smarter and more customisable thumbnail details, for a smoother workflow

The layout and format of the details that appear under the thumbnails could do with some improvement, to reduce interface friction and increase workflow.

Please see the attached screenshot (also at http://bit.ly/2Hrh00Z ). On the left is the current layout. It's dense and unnecessarily hard for the eye to parse quickly. On the rightis a mockup of how that same data could be laid out and formatted.

Below is a list of my proposed changes. Many of these could/should be optional (set in the preferences) so each user can adjust her UI as she needs. And of course there would…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mac can't sleep while Bridge CC 2019 is open, maybe due to Adobe Cloud

Running Mojave 10.14.2 and Bridge CC 2019. I have noticed that when I put my Mac Pro 2009 to sleep at night it will not stay in sleep and will wake up a few seconds after I activate the sleep command. This only happens if Bridge is running. I am guessing it is due to Bridge being logged into Adobe Cloud or some network. I need the ability to disable Bridge 2019 from automatically logging into Adobe Cloud whenever I startup the app. Please make a preference option to disable Cloud login.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. GIF playback

Gif playback has never worked smooth in previews in adobe bridge.
    I've been using it for 9 years now and hope this will be finally integrated smoothly in the near future. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base