Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1080 results found

1. プレビュー

カメラRAWとプレビューでの色味誤差が発生しているが、読み込みが遅いことによるものなのか?
    作業後、プレビューで確認する際に色味が違うと何度も編集画面とプレビューの比較確認をしなければならなくなる。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. RESTORE NEW WINDOWS...

I know this was said already, but I can't stress this enough. New windows are necessary for my workflow. The multiple tabs don't cut it. I need to be able to do different processes in different windows. Even copying files to bridge now takes up the entire program, and I can't go through other files to label while that process is happening. New windows has to be restored. Ctl+N. PLEASE!

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

3. Where are the NEW Keyboard Shortcuts?

Adobe applications allow you to modify and unify keyboard commands, but BRIDGE 2023 does not allow you to modify keyboard shortcuts.

Why do you change the Keyboard Shortcuts and do not explain to your users which ones have changed and which are the new ones?

For example. When I view a slideshow with the rest of the panels in the workspace and I only want to see all the thumbnails of the photos on my screen, you press the "TAB" key and you see all the slides in full screen and the rest of the panels disappear, a simple hit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

4. Bulk/easier File Type Associations

Just installed the latest Bridge update (13.0.1.583)
    Double-clicking on a TIF-format file opens Photoshop 2022 instead of 2023. So I go to Prefs->File Type Associations but all the relevant format types are set to Photoshop 2022.
    I click the drop-down to select a new version, navigate to Program Files->Adobe->Photoshop 2023->Photoshop.exe which is fine. But now I have to do the same thing with every File Type that I want to change.
    Why doesn't Photoshop 2023 now appear when I click the drop-down on the a File Type that I want to change. That would be far quicker. Or can there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Bridge is closing completely

I'm using macOS Ventura 13.0.1 and Adobe Bridge Version 13.0.1.583
    When I pressed the close red symbol while working before, Bridge would minimize itself and continue working in the background. Still, in this version, instead of minimizing itself, it closes completely every time. There is no such problem in the Photoshop version of the same update.

Another problem; The latest version of Bridge would not allow you to drag and drop files inside the program to the trash can.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CRASH  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Smart Collections Banner too big

Bridge 2023. In Bridge 2023 both Smart Collections and "Show Items from Subfolders" now have a very large banner across the top of the Content Window. It is huge. Pushes down the thumbnails so that the bottom row is partially hidden. Why so Big? If it was only the same size as the tab bar it wouldn't be a problem. For the most part it is also unnecessary. The only thing I need when in Smart Collections is the Edit button. If I click the edit button I will see the Search Criteria, so why do I need the Search…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. >Bring back " Open New window" For god sake!!!!

Bring back New window to Bridge!!!

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

8. >Bring back " Open New window" For god sake!!!!

Bring back New window to Bridge!!!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

9. Do not lock all actions during a copy in version 13

I have been told that multiple copies are no longer possible...
    This drastically slows my workflow as I have to wait for any copying to be completed before using Bridge again.
    This also means I cannot leave the program copying to two places as I normally would in version 12.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

10. Keywords

Make what's written in the field Description and Keyword responsive. As it is now it's very complicated to deal with it at a glance

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Only one feature works better on Mac, but not in Windows - too many bugs to list

All the problems listed on this page are real - and CRITICAL, Adobe!! The only improvement I find is faster RAW file viewing. Rendering is much faster (only on my MacBook with the M1 chip) - but still not as fast as the very inexpensive Camera Raw Viewer program. The constant crashes, freezes, and other problems listed in this forum have forced me to revert back to the previous version. And then I was unable to process images from Bridge to the updated Photoshop version, so i had to roll that back, as well. These issues have caused a huge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. group images for HDR and Stacking in Bridge

It would be nice to have a way to show grouped images for HDR and Stacking in Bridge so that you can mark several images that belong together. Currently there is no way to group several photos that make up one HDR image or one stacked image. Since HDR and focus stacking are now becoming essential to create dynamic images, it would be nice if Bridge allows you to see which images make up the HDR or stacked groupings when looking at the film strip. I know that you can gerry rig something using color codes but then this does…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bridge move stacks

In Bridge moving stacks from one folder to another is broken. You can expand the stack and move it or right click and move it. There is a bug in the new version.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. slow very slow......

this latest update has slowed down the scrolling of images a lot, making the movement of the rows of photos in preview go jerky, also when you select with stars an image, the whole grid moves and you lose the selection point of the photo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. display Image sequences as a single item

I really need a setting in Bridge for the UI to condense Image sequences into a single stack or displayed as a single item. I work in a studio that has hundreds of TBs of server side source, almost all in various Image sequence formats (EXR, DPX, PNG, TIF, etc.) Bridge is the best way to search for source like stock footage, but I really need this feature to make it even better. this would make the search function extremely usable because it would return results that are image sequences rather than an entire list of thousands upon thousands of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create Ability allowing bridge to connect to online adobe assets

Sorely missing ability to be able to browse, create, and share online assets from Adobe Creative cloud for client review. It's available on the Creative Cloud App, but confusingly not in Bridge. Would be great to be able to create a folder of assets for creative review and be able to access those same files on bridge with the note annotations and be able to make changes and create versions all from the same folder/cloud access point through bridge.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PUBLISH PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Atalho de Voltar a pagina

1.Sinto falta do atalho para voltar a página anterior no botão do mouse como era nas versões anteriores. e também:

1. pesquisa rápida de item ao digitar o nome no teclado está com um delay.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Meta data fields no longer show entire block of text

The way the metadata template handles blocks of text has changed with the update to 2023. The 'Creator' field barely shows any of the block text and once the text reaches the end of the block, the length of the line scrolls forward and you can no longer see the start of the line. The previous version you were able to see all of the lines in the entire block when working on that text block. The worst is the 'Description' field, as this block gets the most text when writing cut lines for news agencies. See attached screen grab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to strip metadata when using Image Processor and/or Batch Rename

The Export command, in Photoshop, allows you to strip the metadata from an image upon export, however there isn't a way to do this for a group of images in Bridge. When getting images ready for the web, or for emailing to a client, it would be very helpful if there were a quick way to remove metadata for more than one image at a time (like you can do with the Export command) when using Image Processor and/or Batch Rename.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  BATCH RENAME  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 關於2023版本的全螢幕預視

更新至最新版的bridge2023,使用空白鍵進入全螢幕預視,瀏覽多張照片之後,再按空白鍵離開全螢幕預視,會自動選取開始觀看的第一張,及最後一張,要如何取消這個功能? 回到跟舊版的一樣呢?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base