Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improved mouse wheel support - ACR

ACR requires a click on an adjustment button to enable adjustment to be scroll adjusted with the mouse scroll button. I would like this to be activated merely by the cursor being in 'proximity' to any adjustment slider. The click is superfluous / inefficient.

This scroll wheel support is a feature on Nikon Capture NX-D, SilkyPix DS, and Capture One Pro. Greater efficiency/ accuracy.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bridge 2019: Benutzeroberfläche - Bildhintergrund

Bitte bringen Sie den Schieberegler aus Bridge 2018 mit der Möglichkeit, den Bildschirmhintergrund komplett auf weiß zu ändern zurück, damit man wieder auf weiß retuschierte Bilder ordentlich in der Bridge betrachten und kontrollieren kann. Die grauen Vorschauhintergründe machen dies aktuell unmöglich, so dass die Bridge 2019 für diese Zwecke nicht mehr nutzbar ist.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Share photos online with clients and receive back their rates and comments on Bridge and lightroom

For example, in a wedding photography it would be very useful share a gallery with clients , and grant to them the chance to rate photos and then view on my bridge the classification (and comment) that the clients gave to the photos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adobe Bridge CC 2019: Bring back the "New Synchronized Window"

Please!!! Bring back the "New Synchronized Window" Adobe Bridge CC 2019

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Output option for page count: "1 /2", "1 of 2" — however one may want to show the page number/count

Output option for page count: "1 /2", "1 of 2" — however one may want to show the page number/count

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow "Edit Capture Time" to Also Modify .TIFF files for Those Who Scan and Archive Old Photos!

Your new "Edit Capture Time" feature is great! But, strangely it only seems to work with .JPG and RAW photos — which in most cases when we have the settings set correctly, already have the correct time and date embedded for us via our digital cameras

When we REALLY need to be able to edit the Capture Time and Date the most is when we scan photos with our flatbed scanners, and the date and time for the photo is set by our scanning software to be the date and time we scanned the photo, not of course, when we took…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  EDIT CAPTURE TIME  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Color Settings Window resizeable

I need to switch between a lot of settings very often.
    I don't want to scroll through the settings, because it wouldn't be neccessary, if I just could resize that window.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bridge Stops Working

I have some issues. My previous version of Adobe Bridge was working perfectly. The new one stops working from time to time and I have to Force Quit the program and open it again. Most of the time it stops when I move photos from one folder to another. Please fix the problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Provide ability to customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Menu Items, and customize the top tool bar.

I would love to be able to assign a keyboard shortcut to the menu items for Tools>Photoshop>Batch and >Image Processor. Of course with this ability I imagine lots of people will want to be able to assign keyboard shortcuts for other menu items too.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Reduce space wasting in Bridge 2019 UI

Since Bridge 2019, the whole UI is "larger" and needs more space. There is more space between the items in the folder list, the keyword list, and the favorites items. Thus, only half of the list fits to the same space as before.
    Also the space between thumbnails in the grid view was enlarged.

Please enable an option as für the "Text Size" that let the user bring up more content in a compacter manner.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear Bridge users,

As one of the top voted features, this is actively under development. We plan to provide option to hide the tiles so that you can see larger thumbnails and zoom out if you need to see more assets in Content View. While 9.1 (released) has some improvements, the upcoming Bridge release this year end will have significant improvements in this area. As far as the folder view and Keywords is concerned, we hope to address that next year.

Meanwhile, some of you may benefit from the existing “View Menu→Show Thumbnails Only” to see more assets in Content View.

Thank you for your vote.

Teja Vepakomma
    Senior Product Manager,
    Adobe Bridge

12. Folders need Thumbnails

Folders need Thumbnails! Its hard to browse folders without a thumbnail for what is actually in the folder! I can't believe you haven't added this feature yet. It's been years! The file explorer has this capability and Bridge should too.

I want to see a thumbnail preview for a folder rather than a folder icon. That way I can get a sense what is in that folder without having to open it!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Center Folder Names

Please center the title/folder names. Somehow on this new version name of all folders align left...

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please add Dark Mode / Leave Color Labels as previous versions (or give user the option)

Please add Dark Mode / Leave Color Labels as previous versions (or give user the option)

Can you please leave Color Labels as before? Although it is now consistent with the latest version of MAC OS (Color dots), I really miss the way you could easily see files labeled with the color bar. It is just much easier to spot what you are looking for. Also, Dark Mode would be nice and consistent with some of your other apps like Illustrator and Photoshop 2019. I really don't understand the lack of consistency here... It would be nice to be able…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Thumbnail Boxes

The darker boxes around each and every thumbnail image, omg, get rid of those or at least make it optional. Its just awful. I am told on the forum "The dark grey boxes around assets in content panel is designed for better view of assets." Thats a hell of a thing to assume, it makes me want to scratch my eyes out. Please PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Browsing Folders in Bridge cc 2019

BRIDGE - when browsing folders, after clicking on a folder (once), in which files are stored - in the preview window files could be shown, or at least a few. It would help to browse through extensive folders.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Old interface in Bridge 8 was much better than new!

I think not need to change things that was good.
    New interface is too "designed": previously it was more compact, without extra featuгes as big grey stars, wide grey frames around images and many other.
    New features must adjusted in Preferences in more detailed style.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This request has been addressed in v10.0 of Bridge released earlier this month.

Please upgrade to see the change.

You have options at the bottom of the content pane to Hide Tiles and Show Thumbnails only. These options will allow you to see larger thumbnails and more content by using the zoom slider.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
    Teja
    Senior Product Manager,
    Adobe Bridge

18. Gewisse Dateien in Bridge ausblenden

Es wäre sinnvoll wenn man in der Ansicht gewisse Dateien Ausblenden könnte. zB. AAE Dateien. Diese werden in LR ja auch nicht angezeigt. Wieso werden diese in Bridge angezeigt?.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Maps

Please, there should be the option, to display the GPS in a map (alternativly with my own map-account) for fast orientation without changing applikation.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple display options for GPS Data

There should be multiple display options (and thus conversion possibilities) for the GPS data in metadata, according to the most common geographical notations.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base