Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1076 results found

1. Bridge removes all my Favorites, when the computer has been off. That's really annoying!

I guess it's more a bug fix. After I updated to 2023, all my Favorites are gone. When I manually restore them, they are gone next time the computer has been shut down for the night.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Restore Performance Levels to v12

Sorry for the commentary - why is v13 (2023) such a step back from v12?
    Please replace v13 with v12 until v13 at least meets the performance and capabilities of v12.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Date Range Search Criteria

When searching for items in Bridge that need to be within a range of dates, when I use the "Date Created" option that is "greater than" AND use "lesser than", it still applies 'OR' in the search logic, so both search criteria nulls each other out and I end up seeing all files created ever in that directory. Please add/ fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 'Duplicate' Option within "Find" Criteria

Along with "Add" and "Delete", it would be great to add a button to "Duplicate" a search criteria item, especially when searching for ranges or series of items. Being able to click one button to do that would save several moments of adding a new criteria item and goign through the dropdowns and re-clicking (or even re-typing) something you already input.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bridge 2023

So many bugs need fixing.
    - Resetting saved workspace takes you back to the file you were in when you saved the workspace
    - New content tabs keep reverting back from descending to ascending order.
    - Can't keep browsing files while I copy anything
    - can't copy files into the same folder like you used to be able to make extra copies
    There is no other versions of Bridge that I can get working in IOS Monteray so essentially I'm paying a subscription for a useless product!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

6. Bring back the ability to open more than one bridge window in windows 11

Bridge had the ability to open more than one instance of the software. that was a basic and extremely essential feature of an image browser that Adobe doesn't provide anymore which forces me to look for alternatives to the adobe software although I'm paying for this. I find Adobe to be very disappointing recently.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

7. DPI changes erratically

When I try to output pdf files, changing the DPI field to a low value with a fixed size page doesn't necessarily result in changes to the actual dpi, even if I reset the folder between creating the PDF. Within a pdf, it appears that the dpi changes between images, even if the originals are all high resolution

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Restore Multiple Windows

As per previous posts... why on earth have you removed the Open New Window feature on the Bridge 2023 update which has been part of Bridge forever.
    I won't go on about it here because we have a post on the Adobe community forum where several people have made their feelings aware. Please visit the forum to see under teh heading
    Two windows open in Bridge Oct. 2022 update?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/two-windows-open-in-bridge-oct-2022-update/m-p/13314731#M37522

Please fix this ASAP. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

9. Panel to display picture waveform and/or histogram

A panel to preview histogram, waveform or vectorscope of an image, either one at the time or two panels at a time.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Open PNG, WebP, and AVIF in Camera RAW from Bridge

I can open PNGs and WebP images in Camera Raw from Photoshop, but I cannot open those images in Camera RAW from Bridge. In my workflow it is faster to work directly in Bridge rather than having to open up Photoshop.

Support for avif-images would also be very welcome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. keywords separated by commas and NOT semicolons

Keywords separated by commas and NOT semicolons. Many photographers need to copy and paste the keywords separated by commas as 99% of other software , stock sites recognize keywords or tags separated by commas and not by semicolons. Make our life easier. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

13. REMOVE the warning dialog box that says "Recommended to keep your cache optimized."

The big bright blue info box that says, "Recommended to keep your cache optimized." pops up on my screen all the time. And even when I have Chrome or other program open on my computer, that screen stays open and on top of them until I click it off. This is ridiculous, lol. I've switched back to the previous version until it's removed, I can't handle it.
    Also, just allow me to turn this off all together.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

14. New Window function in Bridge

Wow, what a bad update! Please bring back the New Window feature!

Photographers who need to compare images in multiple folders, or more specifically, move images inbetween folders need the old version back.

I used to be able to drag and drop images from one bridge window, and place them exactly where they were now needed to go. Then rename.....

For some reason Adobe has taken this crital functionality away.
    Please fix this otherwise we will be forced to go back to version 2022

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

15. Have option for Tabs to auto-close after exiting Bridge.

I don't need to have the tabs stack up when opening folders for viewing. I found 10 open tabs in Bridge today, and didn't need any of them. They just slow down performance. Please allow for tabs to have to option to auto close after you exit Bridge. Or a way to turn off tabs all together. Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. workflow start

Hallo, habe Bilder geladen, workflow erstellt, wie kann ich die Umbenennung starten?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. プレビュー

カメラRAWとプレビューでの色味誤差が発生しているが、読み込みが遅いことによるものなのか?
    作業後、プレビューで確認する際に色味が違うと何度も編集画面とプレビューの比較確認をしなければならなくなる。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. RESTORE NEW WINDOWS...

I know this was said already, but I can't stress this enough. New windows are necessary for my workflow. The multiple tabs don't cut it. I need to be able to do different processes in different windows. Even copying files to bridge now takes up the entire program, and I can't go through other files to label while that process is happening. New windows has to be restored. Ctl+N. PLEASE!

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

19. Where are the NEW Keyboard Shortcuts?

Adobe applications allow you to modify and unify keyboard commands, but BRIDGE 2023 does not allow you to modify keyboard shortcuts.

Why do you change the Keyboard Shortcuts and do not explain to your users which ones have changed and which are the new ones?

For example. When I view a slideshow with the rest of the panels in the workspace and I only want to see all the thumbnails of the photos on my screen, you press the "TAB" key and you see all the slides in full screen and the rest of the panels disappear, a simple hit…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

20. Bulk/easier File Type Associations

Just installed the latest Bridge update (13.0.1.583)
    Double-clicking on a TIF-format file opens Photoshop 2022 instead of 2023. So I go to Prefs->File Type Associations but all the relevant format types are set to Photoshop 2022.
    I click the drop-down to select a new version, navigate to Program Files->Adobe->Photoshop 2023->Photoshop.exe which is fine. But now I have to do the same thing with every File Type that I want to change.
    Why doesn't Photoshop 2023 now appear when I click the drop-down on the a File Type that I want to change. That would be far quicker. Or can there…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base