Library Panel does not recognize that I'm logged in ...
In Bridge, items in my Library are not displayed, and there's a message that I need to be logged in. However, the Help menu shows me logged in. If I log out and log in again, the Library panel displays items correctly.
Rahul Saraogi commented
Team has released a fix in the latest Libraries Panel (3.12).
Could you please check the version installed in your machine and if you are still facing the issue.
Please follow the steps to get the version details.
1. Open task manager
2. Search for Creative Cloud Desktop process and expand it and search for CCLibraries. This process can also be present as standalone process in the task manager
3. Right click on CC Libraries -> Properties -> Details tab -> File Version and Product Version
Open Bridge before performing the steps:
1. Users/<user_name>/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/Creative Cloud Libraries
2. Open CC Library Process.log and search for libraries panel
3. Users/<user_name>/Library/Logs/CreativeCloud/Creative Cloud Libraries
4. Open CC Library Panel KBRG <version>.log and search for panel initialized (it should be 1 or 2 lines below cc libraries log line)
Identical problem here.
Bug Still outstanding late July 2020; originally flagged in November '19!!!
graham robertson commented
i have the same problem however logging out and back in doesn't help