Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Delete Custom crop

I really like the new feature to save a custom crop tool in CR, but how do I delete a crop setting?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bridge-Photoshop Raw interoperability

I work simultaneously with Bridge/Photoshop Raw/Photoshop on two screens. There are some awkward steps between those programs that I would like to see go away.

When I open a selected image in Bridge it opens in Photoshop Raw over on the other monitor. This monitor is lower resolution (1080) and not calibratable. When I want to view my changes in Bridge back on the 4K monitor I would like to be able to have a button that says “Apply” down on the bottom right of PS Raw so I can see the effects of my adjustments over in Bridge. Instead
    1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tervehdys. Tänään tuli teiltä photoshop päivitys, sen seurauksena kamera raw-konvertterin työkalut perus-säätöjen osalta eivät enää toimi la

Tervehdys. Tänään tuli teiltä photoshop päivitys, sen seurauksena kamera raw-konvertterin työkalut perus-säätöjen osalta eivät enää toimi lainkaan?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. don't show export progress dialog

Is there a way to hide the export progress dialog in Bridge? It's frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "limit file size to", overwrite file option is not available

I have to export artboards from PS at a specific pixel size depending on the pixel ratio, 300kb/200kb/100kb/50kb. I find using "export as" in PS and moving the jpeg compression slider for every file very time consuming.
    Photoshop does not have an option to limit file size. I only found this option in the Bridge camera raw plug in. In Bridge I can batch resize but it duplicates the files which is not ideal.
    As I'm not a programer I'm not able to develop a script which could solve this issue. I have been doing some research for weeks and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Metadata write failure

I had this problem a long time ago, and an update fixed it. It is now back.

I try to write metadata (keyword, rating, etc) and I get a metadata write error.. I uninstalled and reinstalled Bridge and this did not fix the issue. I tried doing the same activity in PhotoMechanic and everything worked perfectly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Slideshow timing

Bridge 2020. I use Bridge Slideshow often. I find the currently available timing of each slide frustrating, as 5 sec is too short and 10 sec is too long. Would it be possible to introduce an intermediate time of 7 sec? Better still, would it be possible to introduce a slider setting for slide timing that provides 1 sec intervals throughout its extent?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  SLIDESHOW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. INFO Total Elements, elements selected, elements in process cache...

In previous versions of Bridge, this info is in the botón panel preview, under EXIF info, in the botón right...

Now, with the new version of Bridge, you put this info (why???) in the content panel, with other many choose options (grid type, zoom + - thumbnails...) and always this useful info are disappear because this content panel of previews are less wide and small in the standard's work spaces, and NOW this information is ALWAYS HIDDEN, because it doesn't fit, it doesn't have enough space ...

There are many claims asking to return to the previous interface ...

The…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Deleting files .xmp when its corresponding .NEF are deleted. iMAC Catalina

I am using MacOS Catalina and Adobe Bridge 2020. I noticed that the files .xmp are not deleted when its corresponding .NEF are deleted. I think that this problem started with the version Bridge 2020.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In preview browse through multipe pages Pdf's

While viewing multiple page PDF's it would be very convenient to use the mouse-scroll wheel to scroll through the multiple pages of that file, especially when those pages are mixed oriented portrait and landscape and/or different sizes

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow page selection when placing multi-page PDF to INDD from Bridge

It would be great to allow for page selection choices when dragging or placing a multi-page PDF from Bridge into InDesign. This would be similar to checking "Show Import Options" when placing a file in InDesign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF SETTINGS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Blue screen or freeze up when navigating through Bridge thumbnails. Using windows 10

I'm using windows 10, and Bridge in Documents in files presentation. When ever I try to navigate through the thumbnails I get a blue screen or more seldomly it freezes. I changed the graphic card G Force 720 to 1060 with no improvement. I tried to reset preferences no result. What do you suggest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Camera RAW 12.2.0.386 - new Default Settings

After upgrading the ACR to version 12.2.0.386, the previously done default ACR settings were lost. Instead of the function "Save new default Camera RAW settings", an incomprehensible bookmark appeared in the Preferences. How it works is not described anywhere - neither in the "What new" nor in the user manual. I lost a lot of time to set defaults, instead of fulfilling the order. Horrible work, without respect for those who pay for these unnecessary improvements.
    Please explain why these changes are necessary and why they are made and how to work with them?
    I also want to know how…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Command D

Please make a preference option that makes command+d that duplicate a file or files. Just a checkbox in preferences.... select one of 2 checkboxes.....
    • command + d = whatever it currently does
    • command + d = duplicate current file(s)

If there is currently a way to do this please let me know

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PREFERENCES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. macOS Metal

It would be great if Adobe Bridge used the macOS Metal API to improve graphic performance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. remove transparency on thumbnails

IT would be great to disable transparency entirely on thumbnails instead of showing the transparency grid as the only option. An EPS with black icons on no background looks terrible in the thumbnails unless you have Bridge set to its brightest interface settings. Showing an EPS with a white background would be a great option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. share Bridge collections to Cloud

We work in an office with several networked drives that have many, many graphics files. Several of us work off of these drives; creating Bridge collections helps keep things organized for projects. It would be GREAT if these collections could be shared to others on the network, so they have the same resources. Having live updates of those shared collections so we all could work from the collection(s) and update them on the fly, updating everyone else's copy of the shared collection in the process.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Synchronization of metadata

Hi, can you please create a way in Bridge to synchronize the metadata of AI files (EPS files, TIFF files) and JPGs? Like in Lightroom. This would speed up my workflow enormously. Now I'm forced to copy and paste the description of each file into the field of the other file, for example.
    Thanks a lot
    Gabi

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. INCONVENIENTE CON FECHA DE CREACIÓN DEL ARCHIVO

Preferencias - Miniaturas - Mostrar Fecha de Creación, se muestra la misma fecha de modificación.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 8 10 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base