Can't drag files directly from Downloads in dock (Mac)
The downloads folder in the dock is probably one of the most used folders on our Macs. Dragging a file directly from there into a folder on Bridge causes the most recently copied file to be copied again, not the file you've dragged from Downloads. This means every time we need to copy files from Downloads to Bridge, a Finder window must be opened.
This bug has been around for a while, was hoping it would be fixed in CC 2019.
Thank you for reporting this issue.
WHY IS THIS STILL NOT FIXED??
Please fix this immediately, it should take only minutes.
At the moment it causes the following scenario:
1. User copies FILE A from bridge to somewhere else (eg. email)
2. User goes to a different folder in Bridge
3. User tries to copy FILE B from dock downloads to Bridge into this folder
4. FILE A is moved into the folder instead!!!
5. User deletes FILE A from this folder thinking they've done something wrong
FILE A IS NOW GONE FROM BOTH FOLDERS – if this is on a network drive it's deleted permanently!!
PLEASE FIX THIS DANGEROUS BUG WHICH HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!
Can you please let us know if this is fixed in the new beta?
Just bumping this issue again, it's been a year and a fix should take minutes. What's the hold up?
Can you please let us know how long until this will be fixed? It's really hindering our workflow, and seems like it would be reasonably fast to fix.