Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Showing Infos permanent in Fullscreen mode

In Fullscreen Mode, Infos like how many stars/rating an Image has, is only displayed if I would set a Rating to an Image.
    It would be very nice if this Info could displayed permanently with a shortcut or a Setting in the Settings window.
    Often I would like to see the Rating in Fullscreen, but it's only possible to see it if I gave a new Rating to an Image, but first I have to look if there already is a Rating, to set it back to the original value after the Rating Infos are displayed.
    That's annoying.
    Thanks a…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  FULL SCREEN MODE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restoring of all previous opened Bridge windows like Browsers do

Like in Windows Explorer or all Browsers, it is possible to open some new windows in Bridge. But if you close Bridge and open it again, all windows would be closed but the last one. In Explorer or all Major Browsers you could set, that if you quit and Restart the App, that all previous opened windows would opened again.
    That would be great because everyday I'm working with many different Folders respectively windows.
    Thanks a lot
    Stefan

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New version 2019, but still lacking of: no HiDPI support for 150%

Most other Adobe Apps have now HiDPI support. But Bridge supports only 100% or 200% (i'm on Windows)!
    But I have a 27" Monitor with UHD (3840x2160) and Windows is set to 150%. Thats because with 100% all Elements are to small to read and with 200% everything is to big and the advantages of the high resolution are not used.
    That's why 150% is ideal. Photoshop, InDesign etc. are perfect optimized for this value in between, but not Bridge. With the new Setting for the type size, there are more possibilities (but the space between the text lines will…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  HIGH DPI SUPPORT  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. New version 2019, but still lacking of: Drag & Drop from Outlook

It is still not possible to drag & drop a file Attachement from an E-Mail in Outlook (v2016 and now v2019) into a Bridge window. It's only possible from Outlook to a Windows Explorer window.
    This Problem exists now for several years! Please look here too: https://forums.adobe.com/message/6617163
    Could you improve it finally please?
    Thanks a lot, Stefan

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILE SYSTEM OPERATIONS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Enable Mojave Dark Mode support for title bar

The title says it all really: at the moment even with Dark Mode running on Mojave and the Bridge Color Theme set to darkest setting, the Bridge title bar is light grey and distracting.

Would be great if this could be fixed soon, don't really want to wait until 2020 version for something so straightforward.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug in essentials window

Thumbnails are not shown in the newest Bridge version.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Useful Dimensions on Metadata Panels for PDFs (and ideally INDD)

At the moment the metadata panel has useless (and misleading) dimensions for PDFs which are based off pixel preview data. It would be much more helpful if the panel could display the TrimBox values or just simple page dimensions (CropBox) if that's not available, either in mm or inches depending on your choice. Being able to show all the Page Boxes would be a dream. At the moment a user needs to launch Acrobat and dig to find that info.
    At the very least with CropBox data, a user could, for instance, tell if they're looking at an A4 or…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  METADATA PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Darker / thicker typeface

Do not see a category for interface, all panels and windows. I prefer white / light interfaces rather than the dark gray. The new Bridge has settings for type size (thank you!) but on the lightest background the type is medium gray or too thin and very hard to see. Would like a way to make type black on the white or light gray backgrounds, or more bold. Have to go back to 2017. Thank you.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  THUMBNAILS AND PREVIEWS  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adobe bridge 2019... accent Color? it is in bridge 2018

Interface
    Adobe bridge 2019... accent Color? it is in bridge 2018

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 6 7 8 10 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?