Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1067 results found

1. Bridge 2023 (version 13.0.3.693) still too buggy, unusable in this state!!!

Bridge 2023 (version 13.0.3.693) still too buggy, unusable!!!

1. On start the folders panel always shows the root instead of the working folder, so I always have to scroll it. It's not a serious problem, just annoying.

2. Viewing photos in fullscreen (space bar) stepping between two photos vice-versa they are alwys load, resulting a pixelly flickering when switching between the photos. It makes Bridge unusable to select which is better!

3. Selecting color labels... randomly shows or does not show photos with the selected label.

ETC.!

ADOBE, I SUGGEST YOU TO CANCEL THIS VERSION AND START 13.0.0.0 AGAIN ABSOLUTELY FROM SCRATCH, BECAUSE…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Flickering in full screen in 13.0.3

Bridge 13.0.3.693
    Windows 10 – latest version
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB - with two monitors

Flickering in full screen. If I revert to Bridge 13.0.2.636 then the flickering stops. I have not seen flickering in earlier versions of Bridge. It began with Bridge 13.0.3

No other applications on the PC see flickering. It is only Bridge 13.0.3 in full screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bridge 2023 sluggish scroll performance

While scrolling the content using bridge 2023 I get around 10-15 frames per second, not the case with bridge CS6 where I get 165+ frames per second.

Improve the performace the user experience got worse with Bridge 2023.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The title bar is too narrow on macOS, different from the other apps

I am using MacBook Pro 14 with macOS 13. The updated Bridge has a narrow title bar, which is different from the other apps in the system, including the Adobe Photoshop itself.

This issue came up on the latest big update of Bridge(If I remember, this version starts supporting Apple Silicon chip). The previous version is fine.

Please fix this issue and adopt the Apple Human Interface Guideline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You need to fix this shit!!!

Latest bridge not compatible with latest acrobat. Cant open pdfs from bridge Latest acrobat not available in file type Associations.
    How much of my time should I waste for the $700 I pay yearly?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Looking for a comment from Adobe on restoring Bridge Windows

Many users have begged to restore multiple windows in Bridge. Is this in the works? PLEASE!! I've used it 8-10hr a day since it came out and still find it unintuitive to try to operate multiple separate panels from one window. This has slowed me down considerably and so is costing me money. PLEASE ADOBE, GIVE AN UPDATED STATUS ON THIS.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

7. Allow working while folders are moving or copying

Moving and copying a folder halts the programm until the transfer is complete. Please fix to allow work to continue and transferring to happen in the background.
    On previous versions of Bridge I could move multiple folders at once and edit simultaneously. Now I need to wait for a single transfer to finish, it is unecessarily slow and needs to change please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

8. Numbering of Image Cells Like in Lightroom

I would like to see numbering of thumbnails in the corner like in Lightroom. It's a great feature and useful for identifying raw files that I have exported as proofs to clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Restore Batch Rename Tab Key function

Please restore that by pressing the Tab Key in Batch Rename toggles through the freeform fields and not every dropdown menu.

At one time the Tab Key would toggle between the freefrom fields shown in the attached image of 1084726, -, 5. But now the Tab Key toggles the Text Field, then the freeform field (1084726), then the minus key (-), then pluse key (+). etc.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reference View in Camera Raw Converter same like in Lightroom

Please add the function "Reference View" in Camera Raw Converter (Bridge) as it is in Lightroom Classic.

Reason is, that when you edit pictures in Camera Raw you are currently not able to compare picture in view (left reference, right pic to edit)

When Lightroom Classic has the feature, so it should be easy for Adobe to include this also in Camera Raw Converter, isn´t it?

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add ability to sort by CLIP LENGTH

As above, add the ability to sort via clip length. That is a STANDARD feature of literally every window/finder/program the deals with media ... how on earth has Bridge gotten this far without implementing this basic parameter ????

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Missing files in Bridge Collections

I have various folders holding photographic images - dng, tiff and jpg - and categorised these under Bridge Collections. Moved files around in folders and even deleted some subsequently empty folders. Now all Collections are empty, showing 'Missing Files' and the recovery process, one at a time, is insanely laborious.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. identify sharpest shot

I am doing a lot of 45 MP bird shots with 400-800 mm lenses. Even with a fast Mac it takes forever to identify the pictures that are the sharpest. I would appreciate a function where Bridge went through a set of shots and marked the the sharpest. It might take time, but could run in the background or during creation of previews.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Feature to search for multiple original files using filename list or low-res files.

I'm missing "search by filename list" - feature from Bridge.

I'm often sending hundreds of low-res previews from my photoshoots to my clients and they respond me with folder of selected photos.

It would be perfect workflow to simply copy these files and paste them as filenames to (specific) search tab. Similar workflow is available at least in Lightroom and in one other popular tethered shooting application. There are some scripts available to get this function, but they seem to be quite unstable.

Also I would appreciate if you invent something even more innovative workflow to select batch of original…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enable keyword additions to microsoft office files like docx and xlsx

I am trying to use bridge as a DOCUMENT management system with layers of keywords. I quickly found out i could not add keywords to xls or doc files out of ms office. (XMP support limit). T'would really help those of us who need a better doc managment system tied to media management and are stuck now with Windows File Explorer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bridge 2023 frequently unresponsive, "spinning wheel of death"

For quite some time now, across several releases, Bridge 2023 will consume 150% or more of CPU when browsing to a new folder of images, or when switching from an existing folder to another pre-existing folder. I get the damned "spinning wheel of death" and Bridge remains unresponsive for MINUTES AT A TIME. Working with Bridge has become unbearable. WTF?
    When are you going to fix this? EIther not enough background threads, which would at least allow the foreground UI thread to become responsive, or TOO MANY THREADS? I have no idea, but have you ever tested the danged thing?…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Export bridge ratings & labels

It would greatly help shared workflow if you could export your ratings and labels to be applied to the same file names for a user to open from a different location but have the same filenames

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. accent characters

Bridge display breaks if a directory contains files with special characters in their filenames, including accent marks (common in non-English names!). Bridge will claim that directory has "no items to display." Not only does it not display the images with non-basic characters, it won't display ANY of the images in that directory.

Please fix this bug so that Bridge will not get hung up on special characters in filenames!

(Unfortunately because this is a shared directory linked to a content management system I can't just edit the filenames in the finder to fix this. It is also not possible to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Restore the File > New Window in Bridge feature please

I recently installed an upgrade to Bridge, and the File > New Window feature has disappeared.

This is a disaster for my workflow in Bridge where I very often compare files, folders and general content this way, with their own folder structures and filmstrips.

Please bring back this feature in the next upgrade, I'm shocked at how useless this has made bridge. It was such a good feature, and what made Bridge really useful for me.

I've been paying for Creative Cloud for years now, and really didn't expect such an integral part of the application to change from being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Restore the File > New Window feature in Bridge please

In a recent release of Bridge the New Window feature allowing to open multiple
    Bridge window was removed and replaced with multiple Content tabs.

This is a very bad idea, and does not do the same as the multiple window feature did, I used to have several windows open (with all it's folders and filmstrip and preview panels) and use it to organize folders and files. The fact that this very useful feature was removed severely hampers my entire workflow as a professional photographer.

I have been paying for Adobe Creative Suite for many many years and though bugs and…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

1 2 8 10 12 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base