Shared Cache not working with PSD files
Version: Bridge 22.214.171.124
OS: Windows 10.0.19041
- When browsing a folder or sub folder that has a shared chache the chache is copied to %AppData%\Adobe\Bridge\SharedChache (later local SharedChache) and thumbnails are displayed rather quickly.
- Bridge should be responsive after showing the popup when importing the cache.
- Bridge shows the chache import popup when visiting the shared chache root folder (containing only tiff images an one sub folder) as expected.
- The thumbnails are displayed very quickly as expected.
- Bridge also copies the JPG 256 and 1024 files to the local SharedChache folder alongside other files as expected.
- Bridge freezes and saturates the network (I suspect that it is generating the chache again).
- Bridge shows the chache import popup when visiting the one subfolder containing psd files but only very briefly.
- The thumbnails take ages to load.
- Bridge seems to generate new PNG files and does not copy the files from the .BridgeSharedCache folder.
This also happens when the PSD Files are in the root folder (where the shared cache was generated).
Steps to reproduce:
- Create shared cache (including all subfolders)
- Close Bridge
- Delete Cache and SharedChache folder (in %AppData%\Adobe\Bridge)
- The file sizes range from 500Mb to 2Gb and the speed of the network drive is about 100Mbit/s.