Dragging from Dock downloads is dangerously broken! (Mac)
Yes I've posted this before, but it's been so long now and Adobe still haven't fixed something that should only take minutes...
Please see the following scenario:
- User copies FILE A from Bridge to somewhere else (eg. email)
- User goes to a different folder in Bridge
- User tries to drag FILE B from Downloads folder in MacOS Dock to Bridge into this folder
- FILE A is moved into the folder instead!!! <—- this is the bug
- User deletes FILE A from this folder thinking they've accidentally dragged the wrong file
FILE A IS NOW GONE FROM BOTH FOLDERS – if this is on a network drive it's deleted permanently!!
PLEASE FIX THIS DANGEROUS BUG WHICH HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!