For the third time, Bridge has unexpectedly erased all my keywords. This seemingly happened without cause; I did not just update Bridge. Using Bridge CC 2019 version 188.8.131.528.
I have now experienced a number of occasions where I have spent hours keywording images, to watch the keywords literally disappear before my eyes in recent versions of Bridge. This is the most frustrating and counterproductive thing that can happen in a production environment. As a company, because it has happening so frequently, we are giving serious consideration as to whether use Bridge ongoing and are looking for other options. We have cleared cache, moved images to different folders and tried everything possible, to no avail. One particular group of images has now been keyworded for the 4th time, and once again, the keywords, captions and all other fields literally disappear for no apparent reason and completely randomly. After checking the File Info, the meta data is not there either, when the fields were fully populated just minutes before..