Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1078 results found

1. Full window zoom in preview like in Adobe Raw

I would like to be able to zoom in on an image and fill the preview window like you can in Adobe Raw.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. One login for everything Adobe

I am logged in to my Adobe account on one browser tab, am posting here in another. Why does this ask me for an email address and refuse to post if I do not enter it? Why does it offer Facebook/Google as login options?

If I am logged in my paid account, everything Adobe should have me logged in. Same thing happens with the Create magazine.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Convert unsupported files on the fly to DNG when droping to library

As the title says, please convert non support image (RAW) files on the fly to DNG when droping them to the library.

Background: You recommend in bridge that one can drag and drop files into the library and have them available everywhere. One thinks thats cool and drags files (. ARW) as recommended and what happens; file type is not supported yet. OK, I'm up for it, but. . . why dont convert the files then on the fly to DNG when the user says, it´s ok? I found no way. I had to do the long way around and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Revert the coloured labelling dot back to a visible line!

On previous versions of Bridge, the label was a highly visible coloured line under the image. On Bridge 2019, they have changed the label to an inconspicuous and highly missable small coloured dot.

Please revert back to the old line, or give us the option on how the label should look.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Arbitrary Exif Tag To Filter (e.g. SceneCaptureType)

The filter panel allows to show files that match some attributes. Some exif tags like exposure time are already included, others can only be shown in the Metadata Panel. I would wish to be be able to filter by the tag 'SceneCaptureType' or even every possible tag.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Save keyword list in creative cloud account

It would be interesting to save the list of keywords and their structure in the creative cloud account automatically.

That way, the information would be backed up in case of formatting the computer or its failure and not having exported the list.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Keep folders on top (in content listing) - MacOS

This is the default behavior on Windows, but on Mac, it's not. However, in Finder preferences, there's the option where you can choose to keep folders on top, but it doesn't affect the sorting in Bridge. Bridge should adjust the sorting according to the Finder's behavior or there should be a way to set this manually. It's doesn't make much sense to have one sorting style in Finder and a different one in Bridge.

Maybe lifelong Mac users don't see the point, but I switched from PC some time ago, and I find sorting with keeping folders on top much…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Export from Specific Artboards in an Illustrator File

I'd like to be able to choose which Artboard from a batch of files that I want to export to an Export Template.

So I have around 50 files made in illustrator where they all have 4 Artboards in them. I want to quickly export a jpeg from ONLY the 4th artboard in all of the files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ich kann auf MacPro (Late 2019) mit Mac OS 10.15.3 die Bilder in der Bridge 10.0.3.138 nicht löschen. Was tun?

Ich kann auf MacPro (Late 2019) mit Mac OS 10.15.3 die Bilder in der Bridge 10.0.3.138 nicht löschen. Was tun?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Renaming issue/file type

Starting out as jpgs and then they will not open after being renamed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add date filter in Photo Downloader

Please add a date filter to Photo Downloader to import images from camera/SD-card, so you can select the images taken on a special day/daterange.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Open Bridge in front when opening data

It would be great if Bridge opens in FRONT when I open something with it.

Now when Bridge is already open and I double-klick on a picture I want to take a look at in Bridge, the programm is not coming to the front (Windows 10) but I have to go to the Bridge icon in my menu and need to maximize the window of the program manually to see what I want to look at.

That is really annoying.
    When I double-klick on a PSD or any other data, the programm is popping into the forground. That is exactly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow users to have 8 labels which can be given unique names by users. This is already the case with competitors such as Photo Mechanic

Allow users to have 8 labels which can be given unique names by users. This is already the case with competitors such as Photo Mechanic and other software vendors. I am reluctant to move away from Photo Mechanic to Adobe Bridge because I find it so useful. This is already a popular idea on the forum as can be seen from many posts

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rotate

It is very useful to rotate files from almost anywhere within Bridge, however it does not appear that the new rotation gets saved to the original file. When using the file in the PDF Output module, the file goes back to its original rotation. The file can be opened in another program (the updated rotation is correct), and then modified (i.e. flipped twice), and saved. Then it will work correctly in the Output module.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Camera Raw 12.2.0.386 - Defaults only allow one preset per camera

ACR used to allow different default settings depending on specific settings for my camera/lens combinations and settings (for example, different amounts of noise reduction depending on the ISO setting)

The new system only allows me to have one default preset that is applied per camera regardless of the lens or camera settings used.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. keyword hierarchy and search

Keywords can already be arranged in a hierarchy: Countries --> USA --> California --> San Francisco

According to this hierarchy, it implies that any picture with the keyword California also belongs in the more general keyword USA. However, the search doesn't work that way. This is fine if I create the hierarchy of keywords first, and then add the keywords, but if I have an existing photo already tagged with 'California', and NOT tagged with 'USA', then it would not be found when I search for USA.

The search could be made more powerful by allowing the use of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Keyword Panel to Float Outside Bridge Window

Please consider making the keyword panel a floating panel that we can move outside the main Bridge window. It would be so much more convenient. If you do consider this idea, please also consider a better layout for finding and creating new keywords to minimize the amount of scrolling.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

19. Please add option to show photos in two folders side-by-side

Please add option to show photos in two folders side-by-side (similar to Aperture). This would be a very valuable feature where users could compare contents of two folders and even move photos between folders. All other panels could apply to both folders (filtering, metadata, etc.). Having two views side by side would be the greatest additional feature to Bridge!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VIEWS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

20. One version to rule them all ....

I now have two versions of Bridge (9/10) on my machine after this last update. The new version did not create a desktop shortcut, and if I open one version the other will not open and vice versa. Am I supposed to pick/choose between the two for some logical reason? If so, what is it? If the newer is not completely sufficient to replace the old, why was it auto-installed on my machine?

I don't want gigs of redundant programs on my workstation. I don't want a new version if it cannot completely take over for the old. I don't…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base