How can we improve Adobe Bridge?

Thumbnail Boxes

The darker boxes around each and every thumbnail image, omg, get rid of those or at least make it optional. Its just awful. I am told on the forum "The dark grey boxes around assets in content panel is designed for better view of assets." Thats a hell of a thing to assume, it makes me want to scratch my eyes out. Please PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

29 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear Bridge Users,

As one of the top voted features, we are actively working on this feature and hope to make it available end of this year. We will make the tiles optional which will also offer more control of the color surrounding the image asset (pure black to white).

Thank you for your vote.

Regards,
Teja Vepakomma
Senior Product Manager
Adobe Bridge

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Save yourself the trouble and just put it back the way it was.

I've been using Adobe product since Ps 5.5, turn of the century. This is the first time I loaded the latest and had to revert to older version bc the new version is so bad, Br Id and Ps. Lr I never update for at least 6 months after the update comes out. I've learn to never ever delete old versions. I've lost a lot of faith in adobe since they started the hostage program, er I mean subscription program. Sad!

• Neville Goodman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes: it's a waste of space. And I also agree with the earlier comment that a black background is better than the darkest grey available.

• Tilman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need a choice! I used ma thumbs on my white background to see if may framing is correct, i.e. if there ist 0% white…

• Kukurykus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wootie, I think we should have choise for light / dark boxes. I like dark than grey / white colours. For example it's how it's done in Photoshop regarding Theme colour. So here that should be optionable, but not that we have no choise. So I don't completetly agree, however I did with you in other theard:

https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/forums/905323-feature-request/suggestions/35759392-revert-the-coloured-labelling-dot-back-to-a-visibl

• Wootie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree. What a terrible update idea. There are two sets of negative space around thumbnails now. How bout the option for no negative space whatsoever between the thumbnail images. A separate size slider for negative space between the thumbnail panel. Then give the option for NO dark boxes. Who the heck asked for dark boxes? Unbelievable.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The darker boxes around each and every thumbnail image, omg, get rid of those or at least make it optional. Its just awful. I am told on the forum "The dark grey boxes around assets in content panel is designed for better view of assets." Thats a hell of a thing to assume, it makes me want to scratch my eyes out. Please PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

Feedback and Knowledge Base