Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

54 results found

1. Keyword Panel to Float Outside Bridge Window

Please consider making the keyword panel a floating panel that we can move outside the main Bridge window. It would be so much more convenient. If you do consider this idea, please also consider a better layout for finding and creating new keywords to minimize the amount of scrolling.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge 2024 (Version 14.0.0.102).

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

2. Please add option to show photos in two folders side-by-side

Please add option to show photos in two folders side-by-side (similar to Aperture). This would be a very valuable feature where users could compare contents of two folders and even move photos between folders. All other panels could apply to both folders (filtering, metadata, etc.). Having two views side by side would be the greatest additional feature to Bridge!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VIEWS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

In this release, our team has successfully introduced the much-requested Multi-Window feature, Keyboard Shortcut customisation, Compress/Extract capability along with other enhancements.

For a complete list of features available in Bridge 2024 (v14.0), please refer to the community post :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-14-0-is-now-available/td-p/14081355

Regards,

Bridge Team

3. Please save view option to Show Items from Subfolder

Please save view option to Show Items from Subfolder. No reason why users should have to select this option every time as we navigate folders. If we wish to see items in subfolders, allows us to ALWAYS see items in subfolders. Add option to Preferences if that helps add this feature.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  VIEWS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

4. dual monitor support or a new syncronized window

Many user works with a second monitor. In bridge cc 2019 it´s unable to work with a second monitor like in Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop/Lightroom. My wish is a dual monitor support or a new syncronized window.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

5. I don't like the new Content window.

There's too much wasted space between the thumbnails. Also, the dark boxes around the thumbnails are really unnecessary and distracting. I prefer the view of CC 2018. Please make this new look optional, and/or allow users to turn these boxes off in preferences.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow "Edit Capture Time" to Also Modify .TIFF files for Those Who Scan and Archive Old Photos!

Your new "Edit Capture Time" feature is great! But, strangely it only seems to work with .JPG and RAW photos — which in most cases when we have the settings set correctly, already have the correct time and date embedded for us via our digital cameras

When we REALLY need to be able to edit the Capture Time and Date the most is when we scan photos with our flatbed scanners, and the date and time for the photo is set by our scanning software to be the date and time we scanned the photo, not of course, when we took…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide ability to customize Keyboard Shortcuts for Menu Items, and customize the top tool bar.

I would love to be able to assign a keyboard shortcut to the menu items for Tools>Photoshop>Batch and >Image Processor. Of course with this ability I imagine lots of people will want to be able to assign keyboard shortcuts for other menu items too.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

8. Thumbnail Boxes

The darker boxes around each and every thumbnail image, omg, get rid of those or at least make it optional. Its just awful. I am told on the forum "The dark grey boxes around assets in content panel is designed for better view of assets." Thats a hell of a thing to assume, it makes me want to scratch my eyes out. Please PleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePleasePlease

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Old interface in Bridge 8 was much better than new!

I think not need to change things that was good.
    New interface is too "designed": previously it was more compact, without extra featuгes as big grey stars, wide grey frames around images and many other.
    New features must adjusted in Preferences in more detailed style.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This request has been addressed in v10.0 of Bridge released earlier this month.

Please upgrade to see the change.

You have options at the bottom of the content pane to Hide Tiles and Show Thumbnails only. These options will allow you to see larger thumbnails and more content by using the zoom slider.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,
    Teja
    Senior Product Manager,
    Adobe Bridge

10. Image Backdrop-need pure white tone

Image backdrop needs to be a user defined tone as previous versions allowed. Pure white is definitely needed to double check images that are required to have a 255 255 255 background. Had to revert to 2018 version.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This feature is now released as part of Bridge v10.0.

Please upgrade Bridge to v10.0 to see the change.

At the bottom of the Content pane, you should uncheck “Show Tiles”. After Tiles are removed, go to Edit→Preferences→Interface→Image Backdrop to change the slider to pure white.

Thanks,
    Teja
    Senior Product Manager,
    Adobe Bridge

11. Please Undo Some "Improvements" to Bridge 2019

1) Where's my true black background? For as long as I've worked with Adobe products I've kept my workspace backgrounds as close to black as possible. Bridge 2018 accommodated me. Bridge 2019 does not: nearest I can get to black is an insipid and annoyingly bright neutral gray. Please restore my option to work against true black.

2) Please make star ratings optional. I do not use star ratings and when stars were much smaller I could ignore them. Now they take up a good chunk of real estate beneath my image, making information I do choose to show hard…

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This feature has been released in Bridge v10.0. You can update Bridge to see this feature.

At the bottom of the Content Pane, there is an option to hide Tiles and ‘Show Thumbnails only’. If tiles are hidden, the image backdrop can be changed to pure black from Edit→Preferences→Interface→Image backdrop.

Thank you for your feedback on User Voice.

Regards,
    Teja V.
    Senior Product Manager, Adobe Bridge

12. Old Label visuals much better than new 'dot' feature

Wondered if there is a way to make the labels in Bridge CC 2019 more pronounced like in the previous version vs the tiny dots they are now? Preferences does not seem to offer this option. I much prefer the old labels that were easier to better illustrate my workflow (approved, review, work on, etc.) at a glance. These tiny dots require more attention to determine what I am looking at.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Revert the coloured labelling dot back to a visible line!

On previous versions of Bridge, the label was a highly visible coloured line under the image. On Bridge 2019, they have changed the label to an inconspicuous and highly missable small coloured dot.

Please revert back to the old line, or give us the option on how the label should look.

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ADD THE ABILITY TO HAVE TABS

Please add the ability to have tabs like the "Finder" windows have. I would never use Finder again if Adobe Bridge had tabs! Please and thank you!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Regards,

Bridge Team

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base