Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mac can't sleep while Bridge CC 2019 is open, maybe due to Adobe Cloud

Running Mojave 10.14.2 and Bridge CC 2019. I have noticed that when I put my Mac Pro 2009 to sleep at night it will not stay in sleep and will wake up a few seconds after I activate the sleep command. This only happens if Bridge is running. I am guessing it is due to Bridge being logged into Adobe Cloud or some network. I need the ability to disable Bridge 2019 from automatically logging into Adobe Cloud whenever I startup the app. Please make a preference option to disable Cloud login.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share photos online with clients and receive back their rates and comments on Bridge and lightroom

For example, in a wedding photography it would be very useful share a gallery with clients , and grant to them the chance to rate photos and then view on my bridge the classification (and comment) that the clients gave to the photos.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Copy selected Files to Lightroom CC (Not Classic) for Editing

Need to copy selected files or files that have label (say "approved") directly to Lightroom cc for editing.
    Currently need to copy them into directory, import from Lightroom, delete files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe Bridge as Mediabrowser for Premiere Pro

As Premiere Pro has a Mediabrowser, it would be a great advantage if you could use Bridge as a Mediabrowser as well and easily send files to Premiere or After Effects ...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  INTEROPERATABILITY  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base