Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

44 results found

1. Rotate

It is very useful to rotate files from almost anywhere within Bridge, however it does not appear that the new rotation gets saved to the original file. When using the file in the PDF Output module, the file goes back to its original rotation. The file can be opened in another program (the updated rotation is correct), and then modified (i.e. flipped twice), and saved. Then it will work correctly in the Output module.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 'Apply to All' when moving files

I just had to move over 400 images from one usb stick to another. I usd to Bridge to facilitate this. I have no problem in Bridge asking me to confirm that I am sure I want to move a file from 'A' to 'B' but why can I not chose to 'Apply to all' Why on earth do I have to confirm each and every one. Over 400 clicks later :-(

This was certainly a feature in Bridge (and almost every other program ever known to work with Windows!!) right up till Bridge 2018.

Please sort this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dele

everytime i delete a photo from ther contact panel , the curser goes back to the very first photo. previously , ones a photo is deletes , the curser moves 1 forward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export panel improvements

I hate putting this under miscellaneous but there's no Export Panel inthe dropdown.

Currently when I drag a selection of Illustrator files onto the custom export present in the export panel I can either choose from JPEG, PNG, DNG or TIFF. My preferred option would be for a PNG but it's probably down the .ai files being set to CMYK that I getting an 'Unsupported format' error upon trying to convert as JPGs seem to convert fine. So there's the first improvement support colour model conversion.

Second issue. I'm confused why it isn't possible to export at greater than 100%…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?