Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

44 results found

1. Multiple display options for GPS Data

There should be multiple display options (and thus conversion possibilities) for the GPS data in metadata, according to the most common geographical notations.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow for delimiters in shoot date for sub-folder names during upload from camera

When I upload from memory card, I use Bridge as my program of choice but I notice that delimiters (hyphen or underscores) aren't an option when creating folders by shoot date. When I connect my camera, I use my camera's software, which allows for delimiters. With it, I can choose to have delimiters for both the folder and filenames, neither, or one and not the other. I prefer delimiters for folder names but not for filenames.

Example: 2018-11-25 vs 20181125

It would be nice if I could keep the folder names consistent to my preference and not have to manually…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bridge with Windows 10 doesn't allow typing numbers in filenames and folder names

Please fix the bug that no longer allows me to use Bridge to rename a filename or folder name using numbers! Bridge does not recognize the number keys across the top of my keyboard.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Export panel improvements

I hate putting this under miscellaneous but there's no Export Panel inthe dropdown.

Currently when I drag a selection of Illustrator files onto the custom export present in the export panel I can either choose from JPEG, PNG, DNG or TIFF. My preferred option would be for a PNG but it's probably down the .ai files being set to CMYK that I getting an 'Unsupported format' error upon trying to convert as JPGs seem to convert fine. So there's the first improvement support colour model conversion.

Second issue. I'm confused why it isn't possible to export at greater than 100%…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MISCELLANEOUS  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?