Skip to content

Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

63 results found

1. Creation of documents

I would love it if Bridge had a right click=>create document=>InDesign etc facility. I would love it Bridge could be enhanced to the point where it could be used as a complete replacement for Window's File Explorer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. nach dem löschen von bildern in bridge springt das progamm nicht mehr automatisch auf das nächste bild

BRIDGE:
    ich benutze bridge intensiv zum bilder sichten und zu filtern vor der eigentlichen bearbeitung in PS.

nach dem letzten update: nun springt die vorschau nicht mehr automatisch auf das nächste bild wenn man ein anderes gelöscht hat. entweder man muss schnell genug sein direkt weiterzuklicken oder man eben nicht schnell genug war, fängt wieder oben im ordner an (was bei grossen ordnern sehr ärgerlich ist)! oder vman muss wahlweise immer wieder mit der maus das letzte/nächste7etc bild wieder manuell auswählen.

das verlangsamt meinen workflow immens, nach dem motto kleine ursache-grosse wirkung.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Moving files results in total error

Whenever I want to move or even copy files within my Dropbox folders while Dropbox is active Bridge will display me an error saying "File could not be moved/copied because the file doesn't exist anymore." Which is not true. File is still there.

On top of it it will display this notification to me for every single file. So if I want to copy or move 600 photos it shows me 600 notifications which I would have to click "OK" on to get rid of.

Forces me to quit the whole program via Task Manager instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base