Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
2 results found
We are aware of this issue and is in our backlog.
Color inconsistency in output module
In german version of Bridge CC2018 and CC2019 color in output module is not correct. Viewer is okay, contact sheet viewer darker and oversaturated, PDF horrible darker and much oversaturated. Last time it was working correctly was in Bridge CC 2017. Horrible Bug, impossible to use Output Module. Might be seen best on wide color gamut screens like Eizo CGs.2 votesBUG- WE HAVE THIS · Abhishek Seth responded
We are aware if this issue and are working on it
- Don't see your idea?