Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
1 result found
Can't drag files directly from Downloads in dock (Mac)
The downloads folder in the dock is probably one of the most used folders on our Macs. Dragging a file directly from there into a folder on Bridge causes the most recently copied file to be copied again, not the file you've dragged from Downloads. This means every time we need to copy files from Downloads to Bridge, a Finder window must be opened.
This bug has been around for a while, was hoping it would be fixed in CC 2019.1 voteBUG- ISSUE FILED · Abhishek Seth responded
Thank you for reporting this issue.
- Don't see your idea?