Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
1 result found
I have updated bridge and photoshop to the latest version. when I view a photo in bridge an double click bridge opens phothshop old version
Bridge is updated to latest version as well as Photoshop is updated to 2019 version. When I try to open photo displayed in bridge, it will open in 2018 version of Photoshop, not 2019 that is my current updated version. How do you change preferences in Bridge to open latest version of photoshop.2 votesRESOLVED FOR THE USER · Abhishek Seth responded
Launch Bridge → Preferences→ File Type Associations → select the asset type and choose the default program you would like to associate.
- Don't see your idea?