Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
1 result found
Double Click on Illustrator .ai files opens in After Effects ERROR
Bridge Version 9.02.219
After Effects 16.1.0 (Build 204)
Windows 10.0.17763 Build 17763
Double clicking on .ai files in Adobe Bridge Version 9.02.219 opens my Illlustrator (.ai) files in After Effects.
Just started happening today after I updated to the latest Illustrator.
Anyone else having this?1 vote
This was fixed in the last release. Please let us know if this was resolved for you.
- Don't see your idea?