Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
1 result found
Bridge 2019 drops support for white Interface color
Title says it all.
Described here as well:
Based on my customer service chat, Adobe support is ignorant of this problem and untrained on how to advise.
I am reverting to Bridge 2018.
frustrated1 voteBUG- WE HAVE THIS · Abhishek Seth responded
We are working on incorporating this requirement. This will be available in subsequent releases of Adobe Bridge
- Don't see your idea?