Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
1 result found
Keywords can not be written to previewed Audio Files
Once an audio file, .WAV in this case, has been previewed, it can not be moved or overwritten to change the name or add metadata.
I have to close (End task in Task Manager) dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe to be able to do it.
Of course, after that no preview is possible, I have to close and reopen Bridge.
Thanks in advance for any help
Windows 10, Bridge 220.127.116.112 votes
- Don't see your idea?