Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:
- VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
- COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
- SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one
When filing a new bug, please provide:
- Version of Adobe Bridge
- Steps to reproduce the issues
- Operating System
- Expected result
- Actual result
- Optional- Upload your File or Video
Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum
Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.
1 result found
Library Panel does not recognize that I'm logged in ...
In Bridge, items in my Library are not displayed, and there's a message that I need to be logged in. However, the Help menu shows me logged in. If I log out and log in again, the Library panel displays items correctly.3 votes
- Don't see your idea?