Skip to content

Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. File name corruption

I have a number of files with a "?" as a placeholder until I determine the genus and species of my photo's subject. The latin name is enclosed in parenthesis, so the filename temporarily includes the character string "(?)". When I drag files from Bridge's window to another folder inside Bridge or select "Move to" from the pop-up after right-clicking on the file's thumbnail, the filenames at the destination are truncated at the left parentheses. "Filename (?).psd" becomes "Filename (" with no extension. If there are files with the same name but different extensions, such as "Filename (?).jpg", Bridge wants…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Keywords can not be written to previewed Audio Files

Once an audio file, .WAV in this case, has been previewed, it can not be moved or overwritten to change the name or add metadata.

I have to close (End task in Task Manager) dynamiclinkmediaserver.exe to be able to do it.

Of course, after that no preview is possible, I have to close and reopen Bridge.

Thanks in advance for any help

Windows 10, Bridge 11.0.0.83

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Audio preview stopped working properly in Bridge 2021

Used previous versions of Bridge without ever experiencing this particular problem, but with the new installation of the 2021 version this has become a problem.

I use Bridge to audition audio file for projects, as I have a decent SFX library. I click an audio file, it plays, I move on. Nice and simple workflow.

However, in 2021, when I click a file, Bridge will play 2-5 seconds of it, then stop. If I move off the file and back again, it will usually play the whole file as long as it is less than 30 seconds long. Some times…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Library Panel does not recognize that I'm logged in ...

In Bridge, items in my Library are not displayed, and there's a message that I need to be logged in. However, the Help menu shows me logged in. If I log out and log in again, the Library panel displays items correctly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adobe Bridge CC Photo downloader doesn't add numbers properly

Currently running Adobe Bridge CC 9.0.2.219 on a MBP15 Mid 2012. I recently tried using Photo downloader and although it will get the file dates sorted so the images import in the right order, it won't add any sequential file numbering. So instead of file name example1, becomes example320. It doesn't seem to want to remember the numbering sequence setting at all. Please solve this, as it defeats the point of importing through bridge at all. If the import function isn't solid, nobody will use the software.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Apologies for the inconvenience.
    We are aware of this issue and will be fixing in next release of Adobe Bridge.

7. Bridge 2019 drops support for white Interface color

Title says it all.
    Described here as well:
    https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/missing-white-backgrounds-in-bridge-2019

Based on my customer service chat, Adobe support is ignorant of this problem and untrained on how to advise.

I am reverting to Bridge 2018.

frustrated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  WORKSPACES  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on incorporating this requirement. This will be available in subsequent releases of Adobe Bridge

8. CTRL ALT V (paste develop settings) not functioning. Have to right click and use drop down menu

Version Bridge CC 9.0.1.216 x64 (November 2018)

Steps. CTRL ALT C (copy develop settings) CTRL ALT V (paste develop settings to selected images.

Op system. Windows 7 + service pack 1

Expected result. Apply develop settings from chosen image to all selected images.

Actual result. Nothing happens at all.

Work around. Have to right click and use drop down menu. Much slower than using keyboard shortcuts. Especially when working with several hundred images at a time, with changes to small batches at a time. Frustrating that it was all working before and now isn't.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

We are aware of this issue in Bridge CC 2019. As a workaround, you can use right click options to copy and paste camera raw settings.

9. Color inconsistency in output module

In german version of Bridge CC2018 and CC2019 color in output module is not correct. Viewer is okay, contact sheet viewer darker and oversaturated, PDF horrible darker and much oversaturated. Last time it was working correctly was in Bridge CC 2017. Horrible Bug, impossible to use Output Module. Might be seen best on wide color gamut screens like Eizo CGs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PDF OUTPUT  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Feature Request: Better video support

• Right now, the video playback window is not using the available screen space. 1080p and 4k videos are shown in a tiny preview window and are not using the available screen space, even in fullscreen mode. Why not use the hole screen/panel space available?

• Video playback is slow. Why not build the playback engine of Premiere into Bridge?

• The width of the video playback bar is tiny. Why not use the hole width of the preview panel?

• I'd like to quickly scrub through videos like in Premiere and also being able to use my Jog Wheel.

• Being able to set…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base