Skip to content

Report Bugs

Help us with the issues you are facing by taking one of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant bug -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation and help us identify the problem
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find the issue you are experiencing, report a new one

When filing a new bug, please provide:

• Version of Adobe Bridge
  • Steps to reproduce the issues
  • Operating System
  • Expected result
  • Actual result
  • Optional- Upload your File or Video

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

92 results found

1. preview

Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Bridge 13.0. In Full screen preview mode (Spacebar), if I switch app while full screen preview is still on when I return to the preview and try to exit preview mode (pressing ESC or SPACEBAR) nothing happens, to close the Full-screen Preview I need to close Bridge and reopen it.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

2. Adobe Bridge 2023 Favorite Aliases

In previous versions of Bridge I could add an alias to the Favorites Panel and the thumbnails would be displayed for the folder linked to that alias. Now, clicking any of my aliases in the Favorites panel does nothing!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583, Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer the issues fixed in the patch @ https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

3. Bridge 2023 - Thumbnails and Previews not generated for large files

Bridge 2023 (version 13.0.0.562) not generating thumbnails or previews for files larger than 1GB even though I have the threshold set at 5GB. After purging the cache and restarting it still doesn't work.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

4. Bridge 2023 - mouse cursor disappears from Bridge window

Bridge 2023 version 13.0.0.562

Windows 10 21H2

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Two monitors in use

Hit spacebar to display image full screen on first monitor. Move mouse to put cursor onto second monitor. Hit spacebar to revert to nornal display. Move mouse to bring cursor back onto first monitor. Cursor is not visible over Bridge window on first monitor (but is visible on first monitor outside Bridge window). Bridge has to be closed and reopended to clear the bug.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

5. In New Bridge 2023, the Dimensions panel name is misspelled (“Dimentions”)

In New Bridge 2023, the Dimensions panel name is misspelled (“Dimentions”).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

6. Thumbnail selection error in Bridge 2023

New apparent bug in the current release of Bridge 2023: When I tap the spacebar to preview an image, then use arrow keys to look at more images, then hit spacebar again to leave the preview view... Bridge now selects both the first and last image. The normal behavior has always been to leave the selection only on the last image previewed. If this is meant as a new feature, please offer the option to turn it on or off. Thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

7. Bridge 2023 crashes during folder navigation

Bridge 2023 crashes every time i try to open a sub-folder, making the entire program absolutely useless at this time. I've sent bug reports, posted on Adobe community forum, nothing ...
    Bridge 13.0.0.562
    Monterey 12.6.1

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

8. duplicate

In bridge 13.0.0.562

• Duplicates of files are randomly displayed in the main window and are counted as different files.

• Browsing previews by means of previewing full screen leaves on exit TWO selected files instead of just the last viewed one.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

9. Deleting pictures in photoshop bridge

Deleting pictures in Photoshop bridge. If I delete a file say part way down in the preview (left side two columns wide, JPG and Raw side by side) after deleting Bridge take me back to the top of the listed files. I have scroll down to the position in list I was at before deleting. Wasting time. It did not do this before doing the latest upgrade 13.0.0.562. I cannot find a way to stop this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

10. Selecting Multiple Photos to Reorder, it Reverses all the Images

Using the updated release Adobe Bridge 2023 Monterrey OS. When you select multiple photos (Shift Click 2 or more photos) to rearrage (sort order is Manually), they are placed in reverse order.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

11. "HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended" after upgrading to version 13

Bridge pops up the "HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action." error dialog when I select the second image.

Bridge Version: 13.0.0.562

Steps to Reproduce:
    - Open Bridge
    - In the Folders tab select a directory
    - select any image
    - select any other image
    -> Error dialog comes up.
    -> Dismiss the dialog and Bridge closes (crashes?)

Operating System:
    Windows 11 version 22H2
    Most recent patches installed
    KB5018496 installed
    KB5018341 installed
    Acer A515-54 laptop
    Windows Update says all my drivers are up to date.
    I have cleared the Bridge cache.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  CRASH  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

12. Manual sorting in bridge 2023 (version: 13.0.0.562)

Manual sorting: in bridge, if I drag a group of files to another place, the original order is reversed. So for example if I drag files: 1.jpg, 2.jpg, 4.jpg 5.jpg to another position, the order of these 4 files will change to 5.jpg, 4.jpg, 2.jpg, 1.jpg. I didn't have any problems with Bridge 2022.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PERFORMANCE  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

13. Exiting Full Screen can't select or see cursor

When exiting full screen mode, can't see the cursor or select anything in bridge. Need to quit and restart to correct the problem

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

14. Can't open some folders

When I'm using Bridge 2023 it won't open a folder shortcut - I have two folders that I've saved shortcuts to on my desktop, but Bridge won't open them unless I navigate all the way back to the actual folder location.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

15. Bridge 2023 - "Show folders" setting is forgotten

Adobe Bridge 2023 has a newly introduced bug - it forgets the "Show folders" setting.
    Before v2023, all versions of Bridge retained this setting - if I unchecked Edit -> Show folders, it remained unchecked on the next start.

I always turn off folders to see only the files. If I need a view of what's in a given folder, I look to the directory tree. Simple and effective view of files.
    Now, as I restart Bridge, the Edit -> Show folders is always checked!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

16. Batch Rename Doesn't Work

Bug
    Bridge v12.0.1.246 operating on Windows 10 Pro

None of the options for Batch Rename are operational: There are no presets to choose from and New Filename options are not functional--stuck on Current Filename / Name / Original Case; next choice is Text--no choice. You can remove Current Filename and begin with Text--still no choice. Completely dysfunctional.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Command + Down Arrow Shorctut no longer working to open files

Bridge version 13.0.0.562
    Venture 13.0

The default shortcut to open files "Command + Down Arrow" is no longer working. Only "Command + O" works now.

This shortcut is default in finder as well.

Can we please bring it back? It was nice to have an option to open files without taking your fingers off the arrow keys for quick browsing and opening and closing files.

Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

18. File Info Keyboard Shortcut changed from Adobe standard

Formerly, the keyboard shortcut to bring up File Info was <ctrl><alt><shift> I, just as it is in PhotoShop. Now it appears to be just <ctrl>I. My fingers are used to the old pattern and it's difficult to change old habits. Bridge version 13.0.0562

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

19. Bridge 13.0.0.562, arrow keys on Mac

Navigating assets using arrow keys on the Mac doesn't work when the Caps Lock key is engaged, or active.
    When the Caps Lock key is Off, navigating right, left, up and down will work when clicking on any arrow key.

Mac OS Monterey 12.6.
    MacBook Pro's built-in keyboard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

20. Image selection trap

Additionally to my earlier issue here another related one, this is really annoying.
    Due to the continued selection of the starting file while switching files (arrow keys) in fullscreen mode, the first (on entering fullscreen mode) and last (after ending fullscreen mode) images stay selected. My intention now is to just switch further between next images, but I find myself in a trap betweeen the 2 aforementioned images.

As I wrote:
    I always have to deselect the first image, when I just want to do something with the last.
    This renders the "switch through files" process unusable.
    Please revert behaviour…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks,

Bridge Team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base