Feature Request

This platform is created for you, we want you to be part of shaping the future of assets. Here you will be able to do any of the following actions:

• VOTE: Help us rank the most relevant features -by doing this you will also get status updates
  • COMMENT: Join the conversation on how to build better features
  • SUBMIT: If you can’t find your idea, let us know what you are thinking

When entering a new feature request, please provide:

1. Description
2. Why is this valuable to you?

Want to be the first to see the next release of Bridge? Join the Bridge Prerelease Program
For any issues with the Prerelease builds, please use the Bridge Prerelease Forum

Thank you for your time, we really appreciate your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hope to increase the function of displaying thumbnails of internal pictures in folders

Hope to increase the function of displaying thumbnails of internal pictures in folders,
    If there are many folders, it is impossible to tell which folder contains the pictures I need. If the folder has thumbnails of internal pictures, you can quickly find the pictures I want. This function is too important! ! ! Even Windows Explorer has this function! !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  FOLDER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 增加文件夹缩略图

Hope to increase the function of displaying thumbnails of internal pictures in folders,
    If there are many folders, it is impossible to tell which folder contains the pictures I need. If the folder has thumbnails of internal pictures, you can quickly find the pictures I want. This function is too important! ! ! Even Windows Explorer has this function! !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 增加文件夹缩略图

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 增加文件夹缩略图

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Photo Downloader should have option to create YYYY_MM folder to put picture in

On photo downloader I would like the choice to create subfolders in YYYYMM Year/Month Format to put all photos for that month into.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  USER INTERFACE  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. fix crashes during editing

software crashes during editing

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bridge Photo Downloader Custom Date Format

The Bridge Photo Downloader has an option to create subfolders for the downloaded images. It would be nice to have an option to create your own template to be saved in the dropdown list. For example you could have "Today's Date (mmdd)" or "Today's Date (yyyy-mm-dd)". This would be better than only having the Custom Name option where you have to type it in every time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2020birdge can't play mp4 by itself

2018 bridge can play mp4,it 's very important for me .but 2020 bridge can't do that.why????

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VIDEO-AUDIO PLAYBACK  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Get Info

It would be nice if there were a 'Get Info' command in Bridge for each file and folder. More times often than not I have to find information about a file whose information is not contained in the metadata window. For this I have to 'reveal in finder' and then 'get info'. It would be nice to have that as a shortcut in Bridge or display that full information in a panel to the side.

Hopping back to the finder is a bit cumbersome and makes me want to stay in the finder to work after that, rather than use…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  FILE INFO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Revert RAW

Please make an option where we can revert to the previous layout of RAW; this is a massive change. Please return the 'Classic crop' feature in RAW.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Keep OS mouse on Windows 10

Keep the look of mouse on Windows 10.

I have a large white mouse with black outline to see it better. When I open Bridge my mouse becomes a small black icon that's difficult to see during navigation.

Can the mouse Icon stay the same as what I have set in the OS?

Cheers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bridge Crashes

When deleting images in BR on slide view, the images are not deleted and program crashes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  CRASH  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Problem with ai- and eps-files in Bridge 2020

I can't open ai or eps-files with a double-click. in former versions illustrator opened by double-clicking on an ai-file or an eps, now there opens a fault indication "The document "....eps" could not be opended. AIRobin cannot open files in the "encapsulated PostScript" format."- same with .ai-Documents.
    Please solve the Problem.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Camera RAW update is worse than before

The zoom only allows 100% and to fit instead of incremental zooming. The crop tool is now basically useless and doesn't allow for moving the image around within the crop frame. I have to mess with grabbing each pull bar corner and even then it doesn't always work. The menus are difficult to navigate. It was so much better before. Please revert.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  CAMERA RAW  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Previous/next image with mouse scroll wheel in the Preview pane

It would be really comfortable to use the mouse wheel (or the trackpad scroll) to step back/forward in a photo collection, alternatively to the arrow keys on the keyboard, like in the Windows Photos app or in the old Google Picasa is.

My suggestion is: when the pointer is placed over the Preview pane, interpret a scroll up as "Previous image" and a scroll down as "Next image". Currently the mouse wheel does nothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PREVIEW PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Double click will not open in camera raw. It opens in Photos even though it is set properly in preferences.

Updated to version 10.1.1.166 now double click will not open in camera raw. It opens in photos. So odd. I think it may have something to do with me uninstalling old Photoshop since use PS2020. Anyway, it is set properly in preferences but it will not do it. I have to go to "open with". Please fix it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. sort by random

Sort by random!!!!!!!! So we're not always bound to review photos in some kind of logical order

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. file overwrite warning

copy past file in same name overwrite warning message was not showen in display

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Note tool

It would be of great benefit to have a note tool in Bridge so as to write notes about certain job or file specs. A metadata to a folder might work.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make Filter Panel Great Again (visually different than Keywords Panel)

Bridge 8.XX had a filter panel that was visually different than the keywords panel. As you can see in my workplace below, there is no way to quickly tell when I'm FILTERING or KEYWORDING images.

In older versions of Bridge, the Filters panel didn't have a box next to the items, but rather a checkmark that would become visible after clicking to the left of the item. By contrast, the Keywords panel has an EMPTY BOX next to the keyword.

This was convenient as it was easy to tell if I was FILTERING or KEYWORDING images because the two panels…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  FILTER PANEL  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base